Ariana Grande – Love Me Harder

Written by on December 24, 2014

Ariana Grande & The Weeknd – Love Me Harder Love Me Harder available for download on the full album “My Everything” here: http://smarturl.it/ArianaMyEvrythnD…

1. thesheepthatwentmooo   On   December 24, 2014 at 4:27 pm

“I go to the beach? NO! I bring the beach to me!” – Ariana Grande, 2014.

Seriously though, I don’t get the whole sand thing, aha. Great voice
    though. If you close your eyes it’s a phenomenal music video.

2. Joanna and Alexandra   On   December 24, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Great vocals . Nice Collab 🙂
    *We just wanted to say that we love sharing our music and we’d be more than
    honored for everyone to take a minute and check out our channel. Let us
    know what you think.:)*
    Thanks so much ! Thumbs up for Ariana and the Weeknd. :)

3. Johan R   On   December 24, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Not really into Disney’s child stars (Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez) but this
    one actually showing some talent here. Quite liking this song.

4. Valerie Nicole   On   December 24, 2014 at 8:17 pm

For the people saying their childhood is ruined: she’s not singing about
    doing it for just doing it and having the words ‘pussy’,’dick’ or ‘ass’ all
    over the place like other artists. She’s an adult and she’s singing about
    sex, yes kids, a love embrace between two human beings, there’s nothing
    wrong with it.

5. Vic Gon   On   December 24, 2014 at 9:04 pm

The ppl that compare her to Mariah Carey or say she is copying her style,
    need to go play in traffic. Every generation has their diva, their queen,
    their voice of a generation. Mariah was yours and you are prob in your 30’s
    or 40’s and Ariana is ours 😉 Most of us making these youtube video views
    go up, were either kids or weren’t born yet. So STFU with your 2 cents;
    nobody gives a fuck. Mariah is amazing as well but no need to bash on this
    new breath of fresh air. Brush off the haters Ariana. You already have an
    army of fans!

6. Roberto Casuccio   On   December 24, 2014 at 9:42 pm

I love this song so much! Ariana is incredible..
    Anyway I’m Roberto, from italy.
    I just covered Santa Tell Me by her!! 🙂 check it on my channel!!!
    I’ll really appreciate your support, thanks :D

7. Burberry man   On   December 24, 2014 at 10:35 pm

I hacked this comment So YOU cant like it..
    YOU know what.. I dont care if YOU manage to like it (but ITS impossible so
    nice try)

8. I don't know   On   December 25, 2014 at 12:41 am

‘Love me harder’? That’s code for fucking her harder isn’t it?
    She’s 14yo. Her mother reallly needs a talking to.

9. LuckyMusiqLive   On   December 25, 2014 at 1:21 am

she has the voice of an angel. to me, she sounds alot like mariah carey in
    this. such a dope beat too. addictive music. I’m getting known quickly
    because i rap real.. thumbs up if you piss next to the water in the toilet
    so its quiet

10. JoeyRoca24   On   December 25, 2014 at 4:02 am

My dream is to be a successful musician.
    Some people don’t believe in me, but maybe you will!
    Although I’m only 17, music has played a huge role in my life!
    times Please give me a chance by checking out a video of mine!
    If you love my videos, please subscribe(: Thumbs up for Love Me Harder ft
    the weekend!
    Love me harder is such a great song! I can’t stop listening to it!