Avicii, Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (Official Video)

Written by on January 2, 2015

Wake Me Up (Official Video) by Avicii. Out now on: iTunes – visit http://smarturl.it/wakemeup Spotify – http://smarturl.it/aviciiwakemeup Buy Aloe Blacc’s al…

1. Chey Harper   On   January 2, 2015 at 11:00 am

“They don’t like us. Why?”
    “Because you’re f*cking supermodels.”

Lol I love vine….

2. The Clash Of Clans Vidz | Damien Elledge   On   January 2, 2015 at 11:19 am

1:49 , The Walking Dead ?!?! So excited to start watching the new season 5
    in 2 weeks, even if I have a shitload of work in my new university ;)

3. Joanna and Alexandra   On   January 2, 2015 at 11:28 am

Really nice song! Avicii=Talent 🙂
    *It would be great if you could take a minute and listen to our music
    too.Please let us know what you think.*

4. D King   On   January 2, 2015 at 11:42 am

This video is fucked… as if “dub-stepping hipster supermodels” have a
    hard time “fitting in” and small town America is just full of Ugly mean