Best of Avicii Mix 2014

Written by on January 17, 2015

A 3 hour mix showing the best of Avicii’s music up to 2014 including newer tracks from True and some older ones. I do not own the Music played in the video. …

Buy it on Itunes over here: http://umusic.ly/hep5mn Amazon: http://umusic.ly/efe0jy Official video for Avicii vs Nicky Romero – I Could Be The One (Nicktim)….

1. Ilovelasvegas Nevada   On   January 17, 2015 at 11:58 pm

what kind of newb posers listen to fake music. listen to real electronic
    music not popusic. lmao. toal idiots.

2. H. Uppal   On   January 18, 2015 at 1:13 am

Read the description for more info…….
    1. Avicii – Last Dance (One More Tune)
    2. Avicii Vs Lenny Kravitz – Superlove (LE7ELS/Big Beat Records)
    3. Syn Cole – Miami 82 (Avicii Edit) (LE7ELS)
    4. Avicii – X You (LE7ELS/UMG)
    5. Avicii – Levels (LE7ELS)
    6. Avicii – Wake Me Up feat Aloe Blacc (PRMD)
    7. Avicii – Speed (burn & Lotus F1 Team Mix) (PRMD)
    8. Avicii & Sebastian Drums – My Feelings For You (Vicious)
    9. Avicii Vs Nicky Romero – I Could Be The One feat Noonie Bao (LE7ELS)
    w/ Disclosure – White Noise Feat Aluna George
    10. Tim Berg – Seek Bromance (Avicii Vocal Edit) (Pinkstar Records)
    11. Avicii – Dear Boy feat Mø (PRMD)
    12. Avicii – Don’t Give Up On Us (Enough is Enough) feat Yolanda Selini
    (Unreleased)
    13. Avicii – Two Million
    14. Avicii – All You Need Is Love feat Ruth Anne (Summerburst ID) (PRMD)
    15. Avicii – UMF (Ultra Music Festival Anthem) (Ultra Records)
    w/ Florence + The Machine – You Got The Love (Mark Knight Remix) (Toolroom
    Records)
    w/ Avicii – Fade Into Darkness feat Andreas Moe (LE7ELS)
    16. Avicii – You Make Me feat Salem Al Fakir (PRMD)
    17. Avicii – Always On The Run (PRMD)
    18. Avicii – Canyons (PRMD)
    19. Avicii – Long Road To Hell feat Audrae Mae (PRMD)
    20. Avicii – Sweet Dreams (Avicii Swede Dream Mix) (Joia Records)
    21. Avicii – Addicted To You (Modern Machines Refix)
    22. Avicii – Hope There’s Someone feat Linnea Henriksson (PRMD)
    23. David Guetta & Avicii – Sunshine (Virgin/EMI)
    24. Avicii – Shame On Me feat Sterling Fox, Audrae Mae & Nile Rodgers (PRMD)
    25. Avicii – Heart Upon My Sleeve Feat Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons
    (PRMD)
    26. Avici – Lazy Lace (Unknown)
    27. Avicii – Liar Liar feat Blondfire & Aloe Blacc (PRMD)
    28. Toni Braxton – Make My Heart (Avicii Replacer Mix) (Unreleased)
    29. Avicii – Silhouettes (First Version) feat Salim Al Fakir (LE7ELS)
    30. Robyn – Hang With Me (Avicii Remix) (Konichiwa Records)
    31. Avici – Manman (Bedroom Bedlam)
    32. Avicii – Edom (PRMD)
    33. Avicii – Lay Me Down Feat Adam Lambert & Nile Rodgers (PRMD)
    34. Avicii – Hey Brother feat Dan Tyminski (PRMD)

3. Danae Giannaros   On   January 18, 2015 at 1:26 am

Awesome music!!!!! Continue making all these awesome videos please!!!!! You
    rock!!!!! You just got an other subscriber James!

4. FromVladivostok !   On   January 18, 2015 at 2:26 am

This music was so helpful for me while night-preparing to Maths test 😛
    Thank you uploader! xD Avicii – one love

5. EDM Radio   On   January 18, 2015 at 5:24 am

This guy never disappoints us! If you wanna listen to more EDM, with fresh
    new tracks, you might wanna check out our channel!

6. komar sona   On   January 18, 2015 at 10:44 am

She reminds me of myself
    i want to flirt with guys have sex get drunk
    smoke weed amd say its good do drugs
    and just enjoy my life
    i want to show off my body
    just kidding
    i am gonna read quran then sleep i have an exam tomorrow
    future me will come back again
    and future me will know the future

7. Nope   On   January 18, 2015 at 11:39 am

Even though the music is good, this bitch is ugly on the inside and out.
    Seriously, who would knock over a little girl’s sandcastle purposely?

8. топэ   On   January 18, 2015 at 11:41 am

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU END THE VIDEO LIKE THAT?!

why?!? she was living her shit the fuck up, nobody was telling her SHIT

9. Ashley Dufault   On   January 18, 2015 at 11:52 am

I love the message this song is trying to send (and the song), but this
    lady is a nutball. Who is mean to kids like that?

10. Peter Greenall   On   January 18, 2015 at 12:44 pm

Lol – this has got to be my all time favorite music video because (except
    for the last 10 seconds lol) its almost exactly what I did with my life 4
    years ago. Best thing I ever ever did. Quit my job, headed to Latin America
    for 2 months hung out with an awesome girl then became an actor. Still
    friends with the girl to this day and more adventures now to come. My dad
    died last year without any warning. You get one life. Live it. Good luck to
    every single one of you

11. Armored MOOse   On   January 18, 2015 at 1:37 pm

That truck was probably delivering the shoes she always bought. This should
    teach everyone never to order shoes online

12. Wallace Breen   On   January 18, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Honestly, I like the way society is. Sure life has it’s repetitive moments
    but, it keeps us all safe and moving forward

13. shadryck   On   January 18, 2015 at 4:11 pm

So basically the message of this video is; It’s okay to be fat. It’s okay
    to be an ignorant arrogant bitch and with drugs you can enjoy a wonderful
    non-existand life and it’s okay to punch other people and demolish others
    property to relieve your daily stress but in the end you’ll be hit by a
    car. Such a wonderful inspiring story.

14. Maeda Wataru   On   January 18, 2015 at 4:27 pm

ストレス社会の中で自分らしさを生きる女性・・・・その勇気が羨ましいPVです。。。
    バックミュージックのテンポが自分好きで最高ww

15. Eric B   On   January 18, 2015 at 7:45 pm

To Do List
    1- not give a fuck
    2- become a total whore
    3- rub cooch at work and make guy puke
    4- everything else there’s mastercard

16. Николай Узунов   On   January 18, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Когато се чувствате по този начин, е време за ПРОМЯНА!

17. Di Zoeyz   On   January 18, 2015 at 8:59 pm

this song made feel fucking happy cuz shes not a skinny bitch like in
    almost every other video ever and she fucking lived her life

Rate This song!