Best Songs Of Enrique Iglesias || Enrique Iglesias's Greatest Hits

Written by on December 29, 2014

Best Songs Of Enrique Iglesias || Enrique Iglesias’s Greatest Hits 00:00 Why Not Me 3:40 There Goes My Baby 6:58 Bailando 11:02 Heart Attack 13:53 I’m A Frea…

Music video by Enrique Iglesias performing Hero. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 3716461. (C) 2001 Interscope Records.

1. Sky Music   On   December 29, 2014 at 6:00 pm

00:00 Why Not Me
    3:40 There Goes My Baby
    6:58 Bailando
    11:02 Heart Attack
    13:53 I’m A Freak
    17:32 Ring My Bell
    21:28 Hero
    25:52 Do You Know
    29:31 Takin’ Back My Love
    33:26 Miss You
    36:48 I Like It
    40:03 Bailamos
    43:37 Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)
    48:33 Finally Found You

21:28 Hero
    25:52 Do You Know
    29:31 Takin’ Back My Love
    33:26 Miss You
    36:48 I Like It
    40:03 Bailamos
    43:37 Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)
    48:33 Finally Found You
    52:17 Somebody’s Me
    56:16 Coming Home
    1:00:14 Push
    1:03:43 Tired Of Being Sorry
    1:07:45 Heartbeat
    1:11:50 Dirty Dancer
    1:15:25 Can You Hear Me
    1:19:07 Don’t Turn Off The Lights
    1:22:55 I Like How It Feels
    1:26:34 Mouth 2 Mouth
    1:29:48 Escape
    1:33:16 Be With You

3. Stephaney Thomas   On   December 29, 2014 at 10:03 pm

What an amazing voice. The sexiest voice in the world. I would love to meet
    him. Would be a dream come true.

4. mhmd elmasry   On   December 29, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Who is Prophet Muhammad, may peace and blessings be upon him ?

He is the one who defended the rights of all humanity 1400 years ago .

He defended men’s, women’s and children rights .

He commanded and fostered the love between relatives and neighbors .

He established a coexistence relationship between Muslims and Non-Muslims .

He organized the relationship between the members of the family putting
    duties on sons and daughters towards the parents .

He fought injustice, called for justice, love, unity and cooperation for
    the good .

He called for helping the needy, visiting the patients, love and exchanging
    advises between people .

He prohibited ( by orders from God ) bad manners such as stealing, lying,
    torturing and murdering .

He is the one who changed our lives and manners to be better .

A Muslim doesn’t steal .

A Muslim doesn’t lie .

A Muslim doesn’t drink alcohol .

A Muslim doesn’t commit adultery .

A Muslim doesn’t cheat .

A Muslim doesn’t kill innocent people .

A Muslim doesn’t harm his neighbors .

A Muslim obeys his parents and helps them .

A Muslim is kind to young and elderly people, to women and to weak people .

A Muslim doesn’t torture humans or even animals, and does not harm trees .

A Muslim loves his wife and takes care of his children and show mercy
    towards them until the last day of his life .

A Muslim’s relationship towards his children never stops even when they
    become adults .

He is Muhammad (PBUH) .

Did you know why all Muslims love Muhammad (PBUH) ?

Did you know what does Muhammad mean for Muslims ?

Every Muslim loves Muhammad (peace be upon him) more than himself and more
    than everything in his life .

** Before judging a Muslim be fair and :

1- Listen to this person, and watch his doings .

2- compare his ideas and teachings with what is Islam and Prophet Muhammad
    (PBUH) orderef .
    3- If you think that his thoughts are typical to that of islam and prophet
    Muhammad (PBUH), and then compare them with his doings; is he applying
    these teachings ?

4- If he is applying these teachings and sayings, so for sure represents
    islam, if not then he calls himself a Muslim but doesn’t represent islam .

Hint : Prophet Muhammad is the best Muslim, no Muslim can be as perfect as
    he was, Muslims try their best to be the typical Muslim like Prophet
    Muhammad (PBUH) but sometimes they disobey God and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
    as they are normal humans who are subject to do wrong but the repent and
    get back to the right path .

5. vân đỗ   On   December 30, 2014 at 2:53 am

woahhh… i love all. his songs .. i cant find out a song that less amazing
    than others in this album… Thank Enrique Iglesias and this album’s
    creator 😀

6. Mohamed Kharfan   On   December 30, 2014 at 4:48 am

How to I tell if a girl likes me I really like this girl but I’m not sure
    if she likes me she always smiles when she looks at me

7. ʚïɞ Red Butterfly ʚïɞ   On   December 30, 2014 at 6:15 am

I can be your hero, baby.
    I can kiss away the pain.
    I will stand by you forever.
    You can take my breath away.

#enriqueiglesias #hero #whatshotongoogleplus