Calvin Harris – Open Wide ft. Big Sean

Written by on January 7, 2015

Calvin Harris - Open Wide ft. Big Sean

Open Wide ft Big Sean is taken from the new album Motion, pre-order digitally now & get this track instantly: http://smarturl.it/CHMotion?IQid=YT CD: http://…

1. Dj Ruccy   On   January 7, 2015 at 2:29 am

EDM and Hiphop/rap do not go to together. I don’t want that degrading shit
    invading EDM. No one wants to hear some retard going on about waking up in
    a bugatti or versace. Hip Hop/rap is retarded.

2. Endless Pandas   On   January 7, 2015 at 6:44 am

AN AMERICAN SAID “TROUSERS”! NATIONALITY-SPECIFIC TERMS FAILING!!! (For the
    retards who don’t understand) I’m English and I found it surprising how an
    American uses the term “Trousers” when normally Americans say “Pants” and
    us English say “Trousers”.

3. D4SGaming   On   January 7, 2015 at 7:56 am

Dear person reading this,
    I really hope you are having a good day today. You might not have one today
    but i just wanted to say that you are a great person. Never give up on what
    you love and always keep trying. There are some people who just want to
    make you sad, just ignore them.
    You are a very talented soul that can do anything, you are also very
    nice-looking. I was inspired by another person to say this comment, and i
    hope you are inspired by me. I just wanted to be nice to the people who are
    struggling in life. :)

4. Zach X   On   January 7, 2015 at 8:45 am

Crap vocals . Cuba sounds way better than this bullshit . this is not the
    Calvin Harris I know

5. Mattp legend   On   January 7, 2015 at 8:56 am

Open that shit wide
    Let me see how big your mouth is…. Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!..

Let me see how big your mouth is..Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
    Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
    Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!..

Let me see how big your mouth is..Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!
    Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!
    Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!……………

these lines was far more better…..#worstdjever

6. Shaq Deff   On   January 7, 2015 at 9:01 am

Y’all Gotta Stop Hating!! Pfft!! This Is New… EDM And Rap… Mscheew!!
    Calvin Wouldn’t Have Posted It On His Account If He Thought It Sucked!!

7. Edward Gonzalez   On   January 7, 2015 at 9:09 am

Beat sounds and mix is great; however, I can live without the rap portion.
    Someone make a remix! ;P