Daft Punk – Around The World

Written by on January 4, 2015

Official video for Daft Punk’s “Around The World” from the album Homework. Explore the incredible Daft Punk catalogue on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/DaftPunkiTunes Directed by Michel…

Random Access Memories, in stores now: iTunes: http://smarturl.it/RAMiTunes Amazon (CD/LP): http://smarturl.it/ram-amazon Direct (CD/LP): http://www.myplaydirect.com/daft-punk (p) 2013 Daft…
[yasr_visitor_votes size=”small”]

1. CoolDrify   On   January 4, 2015 at 4:03 pm

The real truth is, that the circle represents earth, and the robots are the
    godly beings. The skeletons represent death and mummies represent the
    spirits of our fallen. the women in the large swimming suits represent
    swimming in the tears of our mourning eyes. Just kidding I have no idea
    what the actual fuck is going on here.

2. yayjake1   On   January 4, 2015 at 5:50 pm

> I was only nine years old

> I loved Daft Punk so much, I owned all the albums and merchandise

> I pray to Daft Punk every night, thanking them for the life I have been
    given

> “Daft Punk is love”, I say, “Daft Punk is life”

> My dad hears me and calls me a faggot

> He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Daft Punk

> I called him a cunt

> He slaps me and sends me to my room

> I am crying now, because my face hurts

> I go into my bed and it is very cold

> I feel a warmth moving towards me

> I feel something touch me

> It’s Daft Punk

> I am so happy

> they whisper into my ear, “This is our studio”

> they grab me with their powerful robot hands and put me on my hands and
    knees

> I’m ready

> I put on their headphones for Daft Punk

> They penetrate my eardrums

> It hurts so much, but I do for Daft Punk

> I can feel my ears deafening as my eyes start to water

> I push against their force

> I want to please Daft Punk

> they scream a mighty vocoded roar as they deafen my ears with their music

> My dad walks in

> Daft Punk looks him deep in the eyes and says, “It’s all robot now”

> Daft Punk leaves through my window

Daft Punk is love, Daft Punk is life

3. Petra Ral   On   January 4, 2015 at 6:07 pm

When I’m stressed
    I just listen to a little Daft Punk
    Because come on
    Their music is amazing and how can you not wanna dance to this??

4. Street Skum   On   January 4, 2015 at 8:35 pm

I dont understand how people can like this music. all it is is a bunch of
    generic beats and extremely auto tuned lyrics. But nevertheless To each
    their own. If you like it keep on listening.

5. Belen Gonzalez   On   January 4, 2015 at 10:07 pm

Were the directors on crack when they made this video….I honestly see no
    other explanation for the making of this video, other than them being on
    crack

6. Cintia Silva   On   January 4, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Around the world, Around the world
    Around the world, Around the world
    Around the world, Around the world…♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

*letra complexa*….hehehehehehe

7. Anastasia Kozikis   On   January 5, 2015 at 12:09 am

I CAN’T FIND THIS MUSIC FOR FREE
    like it is the “forbidden one” :”'(
    and fuck no I won’t pay, and who pays for music anyway today…. :x

8. wyLdchyLd5p6d   On   January 5, 2015 at 12:53 am

This song uses Ancient Aztec Mythology as a metaphor to outline how some of
    us are too busy worrying about death to enjoy life. How the existence of a
    God in our minds have made us believe in an afterlife and how we let this
    thought control us and, so that we are rewarded in death for something that
    may be fiction, we kill many innocent people and destroy the life we know
    does exist and as a result never enjoy it, all for what may be a lie..

9. thesorden   On   January 5, 2015 at 2:56 am

the robots represent the singing voice; the physicality and small-minded
    rapidity of the athletes symbolizes the ascending/descending bass guitar;
    the femininity of the disco girls represents the high-pitched keyboard; the
    “itchy” skeletons dance to the guitar line; and the mummies represent the
    drum machine

10. yayjake1   On   January 5, 2015 at 3:47 am

> I was only nine years old

>I loved Daft Punk so much, I owned all the albums and merchandise

>I pray to Daft Punk every night, thanking them for the life I have been
    given

>”Daft Punk is love”, I say, “Daft Punk is life”

>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot

> He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Daft Punk

>I called him a cunt

> He slaps me and sends me to my room

> I am crying now, because my face hurts

> I go into my bed and it is very cold

>I feel a warmth moving towards me

> I feel something touch me

> It’s Daft Punk

> I am so happy

> they whisper into my ear, “This is our studio”

> they grab me with their powerful robot hands and put me on my hands and
    knees

> I’m ready

> I put on their headphones for Daft Punk

> They penetrate my eardrums

> It hurts so much, but I do it for Daft Punk

> I can feel my ears deafening as my eyes start to water

> I push against their force

> I want to please Daft Punk

> they scream a mighty vocoded roar as they deafen my ears with their music

> My dad walks in

> Daft Punk looks at him deep in the eyes and says, “It’s all robot now”

> Daft Punk leaves through my window

Daft Punk is love, Daft Punk is life

11. ScillogScratch Youtube   On   January 5, 2015 at 5:00 am

We’re up all Mexican lucky… We’re up all Mexican lucky… We’re up all
    Mexican lucky… :s am I the only one who hears that on the
    auto-tune/vocoder part?

12. DvNezarto   On   January 5, 2015 at 5:30 am

Fuck you daft punk for making me hear the same crap over and over a suicide
    inducing amount of times , fuck you pharrel for singing this garbage over
    and over , fuck the people who made me listen to this garbage , fuck the
    people who bought this garbage .
    Fuck you all .

13. TheMrminimario   On   January 5, 2015 at 10:48 am

I need your help looking for a song. I’m pretty sure it was an electronic
    song and the video clip involved a lady dancing or something in a gray room
    with a printer. Please help me with finding this song

14. alkisti fication   On   January 5, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Αυτό το τραγουδάκι είναι τόσο όμορφο που με κάνει να πιστεύω ότι υπάρχει
    ζωή πριν τον θάνατο!!..!