David Guetta – Shot Me Down ft. Skylar Grey (Lyric Video)

Written by on December 14, 2014

David Guetta - Shot Me Down ft. Skylar Grey (Lyric Video)

New electro track from David Guetta feat. Skylar Grey Available on itunes : http://smarturl.it/DG_ShotMeDown SHARE on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shar…

From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate – Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida, Will.I.Am, Jessie J, Usher…

1. Mark Deaton   On   December 14, 2014 at 8:22 am

What was the point of this? I’m not knocking covers, some can offer an
    awesome new twist or melody or set of lyrics to an old song; this did not.
    At all.

Sticking tuneless David Guetta dubstep (*EDIT:* techno, EDM, house, trap,
    big room) pop-stuff into the bridges of an otherwise exact recreation of
    Nancy Sinatra’s ‘Bang Bang’ cover does not a great song make. This was
    awful. …at least the video was cool.

2. alaise gomes   On   December 14, 2014 at 9:01 am

*Hoje tá tão desanimado..bora agitar com essa music..adoroooo; já afastamos
    as cadeiras tá uma farra..*
    curti ai…rsrsr

3. Manon O'connor   On   December 14, 2014 at 9:56 am

Ca réveille de bon matin, j’adore 😉
    Je vous souhaite un bon dimanche à tous…
    Bisous :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

4. Ольмека Герилья   On   December 14, 2014 at 11:34 am

полчаса до дренора, подбираю музычку на ночь.

5. Sandra Muriel Munoz Mansilla   On   December 14, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Gracias por invitarme a ser parte de esta comunidad para compartir lo que
    mas me gusta LA MUSICA .

6. Diana Retzerová   On   December 14, 2014 at 5:47 pm

… Now he’s gone, I don’t know why
    Until this day, sometimes I cry
    He didn’t even say goodbye
    He didn’t take the time to lie …

7. Jorge de León   On   December 14, 2014 at 7:54 pm

David Guetta – Shot Me Down ft. Skylar Grey (Lyri…: +Fe Suárez​- que no
    decaiga tu Ánimo, Somos muchos los que te Queremos. Así que Siempre Sonríe

8. dristan03   On   December 14, 2014 at 10:29 pm

The video tells a story- both the video and the lyrics – the she-wolf was
    once a woman who fell for and loved the hunter, but was shunned because of
    his guilt when he lay with her – giving into the “sin”. The man turned on
    her and wounded her, and she fell to pieces, becoming the she wolf. Her
    softness vanished, replaced by razor sharp edges. Cornered and wounded, the
    wolf destroys those who would kill her heart. The woman may mourn
    afterwards, looking out across a desolate sea, but the she-wolf survives.
    She will always survive.

9. Jorge Cabeza   On   December 14, 2014 at 10:46 pm

No se que paso pero se borraron las canciones de ayer. La dejo de
    nuevo!!!! Me encanta la voz de Sia! #davidguetta #sia #musicvideo

10. Smirv   On   December 15, 2014 at 12:20 am

I think I have a problem. I can not stop listening to this song. Ever since
    the first time I heard it, I have played it at least 2-3 times everyday. I
    know I will tire of it soon, but until then, I just can not stop. LOL

11. Steven Pounsett   On   December 15, 2014 at 7:53 am

I’ve honestly never heard a voice with such power or raw passion and
    emotion.

Only Sia can bring tears to my eyes :’)