David Guetta – Turn Me On ft. Nicki Minaj (Official Video)

Written by on December 22, 2014

From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate – Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj,

1. TheWolfKinz789◕‿‿◕   On   December 22, 2014 at 7:34 am

Guys wanna know something really cool?! My dad helped animate the robot in
    the beginning, and all the rest of the robots!! 😀 +Dragon cat +Songbird
    -The Kitty-

2. PunkBuzter   On   December 22, 2014 at 8:32 am

I suppose they used alot of voice correction to get her voice this good cuz
    i’ve never heard her actually sing in any of her previous songs.

3. JoBrosLover1001   On   December 22, 2014 at 10:01 am

How can this be david guettas song? I dont,understand how its featuring
    Nicki Minaj when shes thr ONLY one who sang/rapped. This is HER song

4. MsFunology   On   December 22, 2014 at 10:53 am

Nikki actually has a great voice when she sings. Why doesn’t she sing more
    in her albums? She raps more, and her voice is good. I like her in this
    song, and I’m definitely not a fan of her songs.

5. Ziyauni Williams   On   December 22, 2014 at 11:17 am

My friend is terrified of mannequins. Wednesday we went in. this museum
    after school and in the back was a mannequin. When she saw it she started
    screaming “AHHHHH A MANNEQUIN!RUN!RUN!AHHHHH” It was so hilarious I died
    laughing. Then I poked it and said “its not alive dingaling. Besides Its
    not like its gonna come to life and get you” then she ran out of there.
    Best Wednesday ever 🙂 if I showed her this video she would probably freak
    out!!! LOL

6. Chay Smith   On   December 22, 2014 at 1:51 pm

I’ve known this song for about forever but this is my first time watching
    the video. That’s super freaky and awesome.

Rate This song!