Ed Sheeran – Sing [Official Video]

Written by on December 25, 2014

Here’s my official music video for ‘Sing’ featuring the talented Pharrell Williams. Buy now on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/EdSing Subscribe to my channel: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToEdSheeran…

1. Sabrina Maruszewski   On   December 25, 2014 at 9:00 am

Everyone is a hater because Ed has real talent. Not to mention he’s
    extremely cute ^_^ even if he is a ginger.

2. Lujain MAB   On   December 25, 2014 at 10:47 am

Oh my god… This scares me. This is just like Sia’s Clap Your Hands video.
    It’s not exactly scary, but it makes me uncomfortable deep down my bones.
    Puppets… Acting like real people. Oh, like it’s fine. It’s fine to react
    to a puppet same as people. This is Lazy Town Heroes all over again.
    Okay, I tried to make this rational, but I guess I’ve no actual reason why
    this bothers me. Any none-human puppet is fine by me. I don’t know why, I
    don’t know how, but I know I get uncomfortable to the point it could
    disturb me even after I’ve closed this video.
    Bummer, I like this song. I wanted to enjoy the video, too.

3. Vanessa Thames   On   December 25, 2014 at 11:22 am

Can someone please explain the hate on gingers ? Are they supposed to be
    like evil or something. I haven’t met one ginger that I dislike. They’re
    cool. Its not a race or anything. Its a hair color soo what’s the hate on
    them ???

4. Tomislav Saric   On   December 25, 2014 at 1:45 pm

this just amazing, I’m SPEECHLESS!!
    You all are such big inspirations for me, hope to be like you one day!
    I’m a musician too and I highly appreciate any kind of support from you
    guys (:

5. Leon Strang   On   December 25, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Just dont make fun of gingers they are the same as us only with Red hair
    Take a look at this Boy Its a fucking talent he has dont think that gingers
    are bad people or racists or whatever because they are also just people

6. Le Skull   On   December 25, 2014 at 5:27 pm

If Pharrel Williams is in the song why don’t they say ‘Ft. Pharrel
    Williams’ ? im pretty sure its him if its not then :l ama slap my face 10
    times

7. Essence Denson   On   December 25, 2014 at 6:45 pm

How’s about we just enjoy the song and the funny music video? I think
    that’s a good idea.