Lady Gaga – Bad Romance

Written by on December 24, 2014

Music video by Lady Gaga performing Bad Romance. (C) 2009 Interscope Records #VEVOCertified on January 31, 2010. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.you…

1. Facundo Gonzalez   On   December 24, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Los fans de Thalia seguimos fieles a la unión: THALIFANS-MONSTERS
    LADY GAGA es una de las mejores artistas a nivel mundial, esperamos contar
    con su apoyo en +ThaliaVEVO

2. ladygagafansist   On   December 24, 2014 at 5:04 pm

MONSTER grandes noticias o RUMORES FUERTES lady gaga se encuentra
    trabajando en su nuevo album PAIN OF FAME O en espanol EL DOLOR DE LA FAME.
    GAGA ha dicho que va a ser como TheFameMonster — me siento
    maravillosamente.

3. Sinisbal   On   December 24, 2014 at 5:07 pm

It was bad. I was gay and wanted out. I had such a bad romance with myself
    but in looking for love I was always falling for penis and men’s attention.
    That is how I became gay in the first place. Until I said YES to Jesus.
    Hoping against hope, I followed. And followed. And through faith and a help
    of a friend, freedom came. I have now a good romance. I am no more gay and
    all the causes of homosexuality are removed.
    God is awesome! Trust Him for whatever need you have and He WILL heal you!!

4. SikKidMusic   On   December 24, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Lady Gaga Is awesome, she’s so unique, Thumbs up If you agree!!!
    I make music myself, If you guys can check It out :)

5. Cassandra Fernández   On   December 24, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Lady Gaga, Katy Perry y Shakira vendieron su alma al diablo, punto, dejen
    de tapar el sol con un dedo.

6. StrongerThanAll   On   December 24, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Lady Who? How can you listen to this shit? It stinks and this is the reason
    why MTV doesn’t play music videos anymore.

7. Alexis Alejandro23   On   December 24, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Hey Little Monsters ! Yo creo que los views no importan tanto ,si no lo
    premios que gaga a ganado y eso se respeta, todo el que piense lo contrario
    es una mentira , lady es muy talentosa y esta canción ya formo parte de
    casi todo el mundo , quien no sabe de bad romance? todo el mundo sabe quien
    es gaga, Todos los cantantes tienen sus altas y bajas , ya veremos si los
    de “moda” se acuerdan de sus canciones ,Bad romance es y será otro nivel ,
    sin duda vino a renovar el pop, sin miedo al que dirán, sin dudar de ser
    uno mismo, el ver la otra cara de la moneda y ver algo grandioso tambien

8. Eldomaggio MDNA   On   December 24, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Katy Perry’s video for “Roar” has PASSED the 700 MILLION VIEWS MARK and
    “Dark Horse” is almost at 700 MILLION VIEWS!! Also Katy won two awards at
    the Billboard Touring Awards including biggest tour for a female 2014! Was
    Gaga even nominated? ha ha ha….

9. SpaceJesus2098   On   December 24, 2014 at 10:31 pm

Has anyone else noticed that whenever they come to a choreographed part of
    a music video Gaga dances perfectly but the backing dancers all move like
    the nurses from Silent Hill? Almost as if it were to make Gaga look
    better….

10. Facundo Gonzalez   On   December 25, 2014 at 12:36 am

Gracias a todos los fans de Lady Gaga que nos están apoyando en el video
    POR LO QUE RESTE DE VIDA de Thalia, la unión THALIFANS-MONSTERS mas fuerte