Lady Gaga's Greatest Hits – The top 25 best songs

Written by on January 12, 2015

Lady Gaga’s Greatest Hits – The top 25 best songs Track list: 01. Bad Romance – [00:00:00] 02. Poker Face – [00:04:54] 03. Paparazzi – [00:08:53] 04. Born Th…

1. LEVY BEN   On   January 12, 2015 at 1:02 pm

21 aura
    22 americano
    23 monster
    24 beautiful dirty rich
    25 dance in the dark

2. Brad Rancourt   On   January 12, 2015 at 2:20 pm

I see everyone is making a list! Here’s mine… Every song produced
    including those not released! Animal, Out of Control, Nothing on but the
    Radio…. All good!!!

3. Epictemptation7   On   January 12, 2015 at 3:12 pm

My opinion: (in order from best to my least fav)
    1.Born This Way
    2.Artpop
    3.Cheek To Cheek
    4.The Fame

4. TitanicStarLine   On   January 12, 2015 at 5:29 pm

And after all the drinks and bars that we’ve been to
    Would you give it all up?
    Could I give it all up for you?
    Guess U know my personal favourite 🙂
    Good list!

5. Dave V   On   January 12, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Her renditions of jazz standards are nothing unique but very well done. But
    I don’t care for her pop stuff at all. Makes me think of a modern day
    version of Madonna.

6. Kostyantyn Gavrylyuk   On   January 12, 2015 at 7:03 pm

First of all she’s greatest singer and showoman worldwide. Top best songs
    in my opininon are: 1 – Bad Romance; 2 – Alejandro; 3 – Poker Face

7. Rhicter1   On   January 12, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Nice list. This would be great to listen to during a roadtrip or a lazy
    day at home. Personally, I would have found a way to put Dope and Gypsy on
    there. Man, those songs are good. And maybe Artpop and Stuck on Fuckin’
    You, as well.

8. Jennifer Cardenas-Rojo   On   January 12, 2015 at 8:04 pm

I love you Lady Gaga ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

9. Vanesa Cerda   On   January 12, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Ami sienpre me va ajustar la musica de leidi jaja toda la musica de ellame
    justa porque canta mui bonito y es espesial para mi

10. Ellis Otterson   On   October 15, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Just wanna comment that you have a very nice site, I like the design and style it actually stands out.

Rate This song!