Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin

Written by on December 15, 2014

HP Presents: Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin. Subscribe to HP’s YouTube Channel: http://hp.nu/Eu6L9 http://hp.nu/EuSQE Go behind the scenes of “Lips Are Movin” and watch as Vine, Instagram…

Preorder “Title” at iTunes: http://smarturl.it/MTitle Preorder “Title” at Amazon: http://smarturl.it/Ttle_MT Spotify: http://smarturl.it/LAM Google: http://smarturl.it/mtLAM Beats:…

1. JoeyRoca24   On   December 15, 2014 at 9:45 pm

Meghan Trainor is extremely talented . I love Lips Are Movin and I just
    wanted to take a quick minute to say that I’d be more than honored for
    everybody to take a second to check out my music. Thank you all so very
    much and please give a thumbs up for Lips Are Movin! Meghan Trainor is
    becoming a sensation!

2. Joanna and Alexandra   On   December 15, 2014 at 10:13 pm

What a catchy song. Love the colours and the style in this video. 🙂
    *We would be more than honored to check out our videos too 🙂 Let us know
    what you think.*
    Thanks a lot!

3. dominikfilms   On   December 15, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Loved the style and use of colors in this video, it’s really refreshing and
    positive 🙂
    *I’m trying to make short films myself, and it would be amazing to get a
    chance*

4. Anouk Hoogeland   On   December 16, 2014 at 12:41 am

Am I the only who is only interested in the guys dancing in the background?
    Or is that just me :P

5. Jeniltonification   On   December 16, 2014 at 1:26 am

Hmm, her songs are catchy but they’re all the same. Same tune to an extent,
    all about her trying to either impress men or suppress them. It’s all a bit
    boring after awhile. It’s a shame, because she does have genuine talent and
    a lovely singing voice.

6. hypernova132   On   December 16, 2014 at 1:35 am

So if we say a word we’re accused of lies? Well a girl would suspect
    something if we didn’t say a word. That’s it guys, there is no way for us
    to get out of being accused of cheating even when we are not. There is no
    longer hope for the modern world. Also she pretty much says in all about
    that base look at my butt it’s great, now in this one she’s saying all the
    guy cares about is her butt. So in response to her saying “tell me do you
    think I’m dumb?” Yes I do think Meghan Trainor is dumb, go ahead and get
    mad at me but it’s only the truth. Sure she is attractive and this song is
    catchy but when you pay attention to the lyrics this song is shit. Also one
    Taylor Swift was bad enough and now we have another, yup the world is at an
    end. I can’t wait for Bart Baker to make a parody of this.

7. jack davis   On   December 16, 2014 at 2:27 am

why is this chick so obsessed with asses? its getting kind of annoying. All
    she talks about is “bass” And whats with her annoying dance moves that she
    does every song.

8. Harbonator   On   December 16, 2014 at 7:33 am

>”Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top” >”starts next
    video with her plastering makeup on.

9. androexoxo   On   December 16, 2014 at 11:34 am

those twins beyonces dancers 😛
    katy Perry had the exact the same pink cat two piece only her it fits better
    but still love meghan

10. Nico Potters   On   December 16, 2014 at 12:39 pm

*Guys this is just a girl singing that she rather be ”fat” than
    ”skinny”*
    *Just like there are probably 20 girls in the top 100 singing that they
    would rather be ”skinny” than ”fat” and shaking there only skinny asses
    in the clip!*

*Nothing new here, except for once it’s the other way around. Move along
    please*

11. Andressa Guerra   On   December 16, 2014 at 1:20 pm

I think u people are taking the song to serious. She’s not saying skinny
    girls r not good enough. She’s saying ” your perfect the way you are” u
    guys r being dramatic!!! Why don’t you guys take it serious on a fashion
    week or maybe on the Victoria secrets? They are the one that really think
    being skinny is the tool of being happy! They are the ones that make people
    every single day,of there life’s, fill bad about there looks. When they put
    only skinny models on the cat walk and in there fashion clothes .
    seriously??? And I don’t see no one complaining about that…. And to
    finish, it doesn’t mean because some is fat that they are diabetic, you can
    be skinny and diabetic.

12. JoeyRoca24   On   December 16, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Meghan Trainor is extremely talented . I love All About That Bass and I
    just wanted to take a quick minute to say that I’d be more than honored for
    everybody to take a second to check out my music. Thank you all so very
    much and please give a thumbs up for All That Bass! Meghan Trainor is
    displaying such a great message!

13. TheBatesBuster   On   December 16, 2014 at 3:36 pm

If I get 24845 subscribers I will upload a video of me running around in
    public with a Nerf gun screaming at people: “Gimme all your FUCKING money
    or I blow your FUCKING brains out!” Like so others can see!

14. AWOL Prime   On   December 16, 2014 at 5:19 pm

Funny how women need to be complimented all the time or they get depressed
    or upset. It’s like breathing air to them. This one in this video is not
    pretty, but here she is insisting that people like her and compliment her,
    even though she’s a bit heavy. Well guess what? People already do accept
    people like this for who and how they are. But I wouldn’t date her and I
    wouldn’t lie to her and tell her she’s pretty. She a 4 on a scale of 1 to
    10. The problem is, women just like her expect, and and almost demand, to
    date men who are 9’s and 10’s. It’s not gonna happen, okay? You’re not
    going to change men’s preferences by saying, “Just accept me the way I am,
    even if I am fat and too lazy to workout. I’m still a good person inside!
    Love me anyway!” Sorry, but desire doesn’t work that way. You can’t force
    people to accept, like, love, or admire you. Not liking fat on a woman (or
    a man) isn’t “hating” anyone. It’s just a preference that MOST people
    have. If you can find a ‘chubby chaser’ to love you, go for it, but don’t
    insist someone who has a different preference cozy up to you. It won’t
    happen. Singing a song that you’re proud of your large size may make you
    feel good about yourself for a while, but it won’t make people want you.

15. VideogameGuitarist   On   December 16, 2014 at 5:35 pm

There are 393,246,353 women who like this video despite it attacking people
    who are skinny and promotes fake nonsense that most guys like unhealthy fat
    birds while at the same time don’t mind making skinny women feel bad but
    think it’s wrong when they’re made to feel the same way.

Humanity. I should have known something like this would have almost a
    quarter of a billion views. Exercise and stop pretending guys (or girls)
    want to shag an unhealthy no willpower tub of lard. Whether you’re a man or
    a woman, Stop fucking eating, the amount of people who have a “glandular”
    problem is less than 000.1 percent of the amount of over eaters there
    actually are.

16. WhatsAHufflepuff   On   December 16, 2014 at 7:06 pm

wow, haters taking a song about positivity for larger ladies and shitting
    on it somehow. because “every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the
    top” is such an aWFUL message to promote?

17. FALSARES   On   December 16, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Hi People!:)<3
    Please Support me & WATCH! my
    !!!LOVE ME HARDER!!!
    !!!Music Video!!! and COVER
    LIKE IT 🙂
    COMMENT 🙂
    Love u all<3

18. Mary Obomese   On   December 16, 2014 at 11:59 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how people take such a positive message and
    fuck it over. I wish people would listen to the lyrics more. They hear it,
    but they don’t listen to it. She says clearly loads of times “Every inch of
    you is perfect from the bottom to the top.” How the hell does that promote
    obesity?! She isn’t saying, let’s all be fat, she’s saying that people who
    are insecure about their weight are perfect the way they are. We are
    critical of this video, but we aren’t critical of the society that we live
    in which teaches young people that being skinny is “perfection”, and that
    if you’re chubbier, then you aren’t going to be attractive. Which is worse?
    “I’m here to tell ya, every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the
    top” or “Being fat is ugly, being skinny is perfect.”? We need a reality
    check, because that’s fucking hypocritical. We sit here and say “She’s
    promoting obesity” but then, why would she be promoting obesity? If she
    was, that would be ironically contradictory, because she’s slightly on the
    bigger side herself. I think we’re so ignorant about ourselves and we’re
    just trying to find something to fuck up, to try to justify ourselves and
    our fucked up, backward society.

Sorry that was a lot, but I was really annoyed by seeing all these negative
    comments. :/

19. caskett ology   On   December 17, 2014 at 12:21 am

The only INSECURE person is Meghan! Jealous of “skinny bitches” I see. Shes
    no better than a skinny person bashing a fat person. When you are TRULY
    secure in who you are you don’t have a need to bash another.

20. stvbrsn   On   December 17, 2014 at 12:56 am

If you pay extra close attention (the editing is so damn quick) some of the
    imagery and action in this video are SO FUNNY they will bring tears to your
    eyes! Go ahead and watch it real close a few times, your effort will be
    rewarded