Miley Cyrus – The Climb – Official Music Video (HQ)

Written by on January 12, 2015

The Climb is the brand new hit single from Miley Cyrus available on Hannah Montana: The Movie Soundtrack in stores March 24! Hannah Montana: The Movie only i… [yasr_visitor_votes size=”small”]

1. Hannah Smith   On   January 12, 2015 at 12:38 pm

If people would actually listen to her voice instead of complaining about
    what
    she wears, how she acts, you’ll realize she’s pretty
    fucking talented. I believe she’s an awesome and a very
    talented girl… I loved Hannah Montana.. That sweet little girl, the one
    everybody loved…. but i also love the new Miley… yes the crazy one on a
    wrecking ball. I will always LOVE Miley <3 No matter what people think of
    her.

2. Brytnea Kailin   On   January 12, 2015 at 4:23 pm

It makes me cry so see a country singer turn wrong i miss the real miley i
    mean like seriously i loved her music and now she wants to be like other
    singers out there who ask like total sluts i mean wheres the real miley The
    country miley look at all the girls who loom up her we need country miley
    back like soon i hope she figures out Disney kids are waiting for her to
    come back

I hope u find your tru inner self and not who u r now

3. Pollory La La   On   January 12, 2015 at 5:12 pm

she still can be so successful even without the twerking shit
    wonder why she turned out that way if it isn’t for fame

4. edward reyes   On   January 12, 2015 at 6:07 pm

i <3 your music hanna,If only the poeple will agree how your life will
    always be even dow you become a tomboy i dont care you still look beautiful
    in your inside. you guys what happend to you???
    why are you acting like this? i mean its like weird because all love her
    songs when we war still a kid hen been almost a teen then a teen then a
    grownup.Dont you have feelings for her? cant you see what she is trying to
    do for us i mean like the other singers just make ther voice beautiful for
    no reasson do you why the other singers do that?Because they only want to
    be popular and rich.
    well hanna is doing all this for us because she want to show the true her
    and she will always be like this no matter what.do you guys know what your
    doing?You are all acting like little kids.
    and even i dont what happend to you guys.you all seem to very king and
    loyal to everyone else but now your taking of the peace in our world look
    what you have done.You know why hanna wanted to be a tomboy because all of
    this your hearting fellings idk guys if your ganna be content with this but
    hope you change when you all love hanna,all of you poeple who saying things
    bad are never going to heaven all of saying this bad and mean words are
    going to hell.
    i dont want that to happend so please......Just let it be.I know that all
    of you have hearts if all of you have hearts then show it to the whole
    world if you care me i care so plz care for her guys plz im beging all of
    you to do the same what i did just be content and besades your not a songer.

written by a girl named:Errin Jodie Dioqino Reyes

hope all of you be content
    and all so im a girl with feelings turning 8 im only using my dads acount
    bye guys hope you are content.........

5. Mud Kip1   On   January 12, 2015 at 7:03 pm

I just realized that when she left Country that genre completely turned to
    shit. THIS IS COUNTRY MUSIC, PEOPLE.

6. Napstone Productions   On   January 12, 2015 at 7:47 pm

anytime I listen to this song I cry. I cry for two reasons, first it’s such
    a moving, inspirational and powerful song, the lyrics to my life. secondly,
    I cry (more like weep) for Miley Cyrus, how did she go from this to
    ‘wrecking ball’? I miss this Miley!

7. awesomel02   On   January 12, 2015 at 9:11 pm

I used to watch her show and listen to her music, it was awesome, she
    wanted to follow her daddy’s footsteps for country music. And i didn’t even
    mind when she first turned pop because its what most major musicians do
    anyway. But now, I have no respect for the choices she makes. And I don’t
    care what she would say to this because she has to know. Twerking is not
    the answer, just cuz you wanna make don’t mean you gotta twerk it. Do
    something else with you time and money. Or better yet, find a better
    manager.