One Direction and Jimmy Have a Floor Interview

Written by on December 25, 2014

Jimmy talks to One Direction about what they’re most grateful for this year and their album Four. Subscribe NOW to The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: http://bit.ly/1nwT1aN Watch The…

1. JerseyLoveee   On   December 25, 2014 at 6:17 pm

I want to hangout with Niall so he can laugh at everything I say and make
    me feel like the funniest fucking person ever.

2. candysweet434   On   December 25, 2014 at 7:12 pm

jimmy sucks. he’s a horrible interviewer. he wasted a whole minute trying
    to be funny doing that stupid accent and failed.

3. Emily Rose Lynch   On   December 25, 2014 at 7:17 pm

This interview was amazing!! Too short though! I would have LOVED to see
    them do Ew! or some other game! That would have been amazing!

4. soysaucegirl2007   On   December 25, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Fallon is a lovely guy, but compare this interview with the Graham Norton
    one where 1D sat with Sir Ian McKellen (the Hobbit) and this is kinda
    dull. That interview (especially Zayn’s hair tweets and Ian’s BSE poem) was
    much funnier.

5. xReverse321   On   December 25, 2014 at 8:17 pm

I was sooooo excited for them to have an interview on Jimmy Fallon cause he
    loves them and loves Harry Styles……and he gives us a 2 minute
    interview, I’m fucking disappointed right now, no joke. What the hell was
    this. Don’t get me wrong is was adorable, but what the fuck? They barely
    spoke.

6. Mallory King   On   December 25, 2014 at 11:16 pm

Please have the boys on again and ask questions and make it longer!! We
    want Zayn to talk and we’re glad you made them laugh but…. the
    “interview” could’ve been a lot better

7. MK Z   On   December 25, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Harry is v handsome OMG and I would like Zayn if he actually cared about
    his job. He never cares to speak in interviews. He just give half-assed
    laughs to pretend he’s enjoying himself. I wish he wasn’t a lazy person who
    smokes weed all day and cared maybe he would be one of the most popular
    along with Harry instead of Niall. Niall isn’t hot but he cares and has a
    personality unlike Zayn. I find Harry and Zayn hot but I will never like
    Zayn because he is a lazy weed head.

8. F-ton S-hairs   On   December 26, 2014 at 1:01 am