One Direction – Live While We're Young

Written by on January 21, 2015

TAKE ME HOME The brand new album out now! Featuring Live While We’re Young and Little Things. iTunes: http://smarturl.it/takemehome1D Amazon: http://amzn.to/…

One Direction’s new album FOUR is out now: http://smarturl.it/1DFouriTdlx?IQID=YT One Direction’s FIRST single from the new album FOUR is out now http://smar…

1. ArisaStudios   On   January 21, 2015 at 4:42 am

I am 19 years old and from Germany, I think One Direction is a nice Band,
    this is one of my favorites Songs, next to I want And Stockholm Syndrom.
    And I dont think it’s that much Autotuned, when I listen to their Accustic
    Versions it’s still Sounds great. And Maybe most of the Fans are like 8-12
    (like my sister) but I See there no Problem. It’s music for younger girls,
    they have happy Songs I like to sing with.

I saw in the Comments someone writing it’s an under age sex Song; not
    really.. Before I read the lyrics like ‘that’ I never thought about it. Btw
    most of the 8-12 Years old girls on germany wouldnt understand the lyrics
    anyway. So who cares. Lol.

2. Leah nash   On   January 21, 2015 at 5:10 am

Dear stupid haters,
    SHUT UP OK IF U DONT LIKE THEM IGNOR THEM AND DONT LISTEN TO THE MUSIC!
    They are sharing to live while were young before its too late BEING YOUNG
    IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS IN UR LIFE. There sharing the truth! Just slam a
    door in ur face haters 1d try so hard singing these songs and stop acting
    like a darn grown up snob because when were young it is tough but U CAN
    HAVE FUN ANYWERE U WANT UR FREE!!!

P.s IF U HATERS WERE NOT SNOBS THEN THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE

3. MsLoveTheSummer   On   January 21, 2015 at 5:15 am

Why are people trying to push their music tastes down everyone’s throats?
    There is no such thing as “better music” we all have our own different
    tastes.
    And not every who likes 1D such as me, is an obsessive bitch with tasteless
    music.
    I love guns n roses, donna summer, the temptations, to justin bieber and 1D.
    Stop pushing your own idea of stereotypes down our throats, we all have
    different tastes in music.
    Idiots.

4. ByChoiceMuslim   On   January 21, 2015 at 6:07 am

I think I am right when I say most of the people who listen to One
    Direction are under 18. Most of them are young girls age 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
    … So my question is are you encouraging them to have meaningless underage
    sex with strangers (or someone you know little about) with these lyrics:

Let’s go crazy, crazy, crazy ’till we see the sun
    I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love
    And never, never, never stop for anyone
    Tonight let’s get some and live while we’re young
    Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Hey girl it’s now or never, it’s now or never
    Don’t overthink, just let it go

And girl, you and I
    We’re about to make some memories tonight

I wanna live while we’re young
    We wanna live while we’re young

5. Z0MBI3PR1NCESSS   On   January 21, 2015 at 6:25 am

this band are hopeless i really feel sorry for people that call this music
    and have the need to put people down for saying this isnt trash.
    Not one of them can sing and they are not even good looking if they didnt
    have that guy from z factor behind them all you fools wouldnt even like
    them

6. Tashai Brown   On   January 21, 2015 at 6:44 am

Could i ppl stop hating on them? They don’t even care what u guys say that
    involves hate bcuz at the end of the day they r making more money than any
    of u haters can in 65 years lol its true 🙂

7. chaz   On   January 21, 2015 at 6:52 am

This is literally bullshit, completely rip off of The Clash – Should I stay
    or should I go!! After listening to a lot of their songs I’ve realized
    pretty EVERY SINGLE one of their songs include stolen riffs!! Fucking hell
    did they never learn as children that stealing is wrong, fucking ridiculous
    – and don’t say that they don’t write their own songs, because I’ve
    looked this up and quite a lot of their songs that include stolen riffs are
    written by them.

8. Princess Amy Rose   On   January 21, 2015 at 8:14 am

♪♪Let’s go crazy, crazy, crazy ’till we see the sun
    I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love
    And never, never, never stop for anyone
    Tonight let’s get some and live while we’re young
    Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Hey girl it’s now or never, it’s now or never
    Don’t overthink, just let it go

And girl, you and I
    We’re about to make some memories tonight

I wanna live while we’re young
    We wanna live while we’re young♪♪

9. Lucia Biagini   On   January 21, 2015 at 10:50 am

It hurts, seeing all these comments about how ‘Zayn has changed’ ‘They are
    making shit music now’ ‘They look tired,get a break’. I agree, they do look
    tired, and maybe they might need a break, but in no way is this album the
    ‘worst one yet’. I find that they are getting better and better. And yes,
    Zayn has canged, and I don’t give a flying shit. He still looks amazing,
    and still sounds amazing, like all the other boys. Stop hating on them just
    because they’re changing.

10. Nicola Van Der Walt   On   January 21, 2015 at 11:40 am

Just look at how far Louis and Harry are compared to the other guys. All
    because of dumb ‘Larry’ shippers. Of course they’re not in a gay
    relationship but because of the Larry shippers they have to keep their
    distance now. Just because they used to be a bit touchy feely doesn’t mean
    they’re gay. IT’S JUST A BIT OF BROMANCE! Jesus can’t people take a joke!?
    We’re probably never gonna see them how they used to be ever again. You can
    even tell how awkward they feel because they are forced to stay away from
    each other, just so you lot don’t come to any dumb conclusions! Well I
    guess only the true directioners know the actual truth.. THEY’RE NOT GAY.

11. GiansOfficialMusic   On   January 21, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Wonderful song, I LOVE THIS ACOUSTIC VERSION! 😀
    Also, I JUST COVERED and made my own version of Night Changes, if you have
    a minute check it out and thumb up if you liked it (:

12. Jess Horan   On   January 21, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Harry parece que va a llorar al tener los ojos tan rojos
    Liam su voz es jodidamente agajlgddf *–*
    Niall pobresito esta afonico,igualmente canta jodidamente jaslyirdh *–*
    Louiis es muy jgñkrhñjew su voz es dulce y suave y en sus solos siempre
    lloro *–*
    Zayn,mierda estas muy delgado,me tendria que preocupar?

NECESITO EL PUTO NUEVO DISCO Y MIS PADRES NO ME LO QUIEREN COMPRAR,Y SI NO
    ME LO COMPRO ME MATO 🙁
    os amo

13. lai la   On   January 21, 2015 at 2:40 pm

they’re still the same boys lol if you think they don’t enjoy their jobs
    and don’t put any effort into what they’re doing go watch a recent concert
    video from wwat or something…like they obviously love their job and have
    fun but you guys are judging how they are based on these 2
    covers….acoustic covers….like…..i don’t think you can do much other
    than sing during these things…but ok u guys R funi if u think they are
    unhealthy and bored with their job that’s cool but i mean your wrong but
    you know, you have your opinions.

14. Leanna   On   January 21, 2015 at 3:38 pm

OK, judging by this song alone it seems pretty clear to me that the guy in
    the long sleeved black shirt has the best voice of them all. So why does
    Harry always sing lead? If its about looks I think they’re all equally
    attractive. Just in different ways…

15. Zayn Malik   On   January 21, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Let’s be honest, this album is so far the greatest and one of the best
    written ones so far.

It’s written with heart, passion, love and many other caring feelings. Look
    at this track for example, the lyrics, the music, just everything about
    this song is exciting and lovely. Everyone gets their kind of good solo and
    main role, even Louis who used to have not so many solos in the past years,
    but THIS year we get to see his amazing talent.

It’s a great album. *A masterpiece*.

16. MeowElleMeow   On   January 21, 2015 at 5:51 pm

So I just found out Directioners are actually calling their music ‘shit’?
    wow
    They’re actually getting better to be honest but if you keep calling them
    shit then I guess there’s something wrong with you.
    I used to be fan and the four album is better than their previous ones.

17. cooky dipsy   On   January 21, 2015 at 8:40 pm

I worry for the guys, it’s seems that they lost a little of glimpse. Their
    music is awesome as always but I hope they don’t get to much pressure from
    the management and the fans. I am surprised how directioner can get totally
    crazy, like the larry shippers…

A big thank you for them btw. Well done ! You ruined a friendship with a
    lot of motivation !
    Seriously, these are real persons ! Not some fictional character that you
    can write disgusting fanfiction about. Now they have to stay away from each
    other and they won’t have the same relationship again. I can’t understand
    how people can get so crazy about something som stupid. Louis have a
    girlfriend who have been bullied by some mad Larry shippers don’t you think
    it’s time to stop messing up?
    And even if they were gay, that would be none of your business at all. I
    they wanted people to know it, they would have said it at the end of their
    first contract…

18. Indra Amirrul   On   January 21, 2015 at 9:52 pm

This album seems rushed. All the songs sound mediocre. Nothing exciting.
    There’s no stand out in seven songs they’ve released and I bet that will
    remain that way. This by way their worst album. They should take a break.
    You don’t need to release an album every year. Take your time to produce
    something worth-waiting. The Directioners would prefer that (I assume).

19. Emma Horan   On   January 21, 2015 at 10:38 pm

If their music has “gone to shit” then why are they selling out world
    tours, selling millions of albums worldwide, debuting #1 singles EVERY
    TIME? They are incredibly talented and amazing and there’s no doubt in
    that. They have simply grown up. They still are the teenage boys everyone
    fell in love with, just a bit more mature. That’s okay and people need to
    realize that.

20. Marlena Gibson   On   January 21, 2015 at 11:36 pm

I just watched this live on ABC and I cried. I just love them so much and
    they’ve come a long way. From the X-Factor stage to playing for New Year’s.
    I’m so proud of my boys. I love you guys.

21. TomislavSaricMusic   On   January 22, 2015 at 12:07 am

this just amazing, I’m SPEECHLESS!!
    They all are such big inspirations for me, hope to be like them one day!
    I’m a musician too and I highly appreciate any kind of support from you
    guys :)