Pitbull – Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer

Written by on January 4, 2015

Music video by Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer performing Give Me Everything. (C) 2011 J Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment #VEVOCertified on August 12, 2011.

Music video by Pitbull Featuring Marc Anthony performing Rain Over Me. (C) 2011 J Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment #VEVOCertified on October 7, 20…

1. moon mita   On   January 4, 2015 at 8:46 am

Few hours left for big day. Happy Christmas everyone:). Have a great time
    with friends /family and of course Food ^.^

2. Mario   On   January 4, 2015 at 9:17 am

For the people that say shitts about Pitbull:
    He is the only man who can make a song sounds good and bad in the same
    time. Maybe it`s not your type of music or the songs aren`t all the time
    unique but he is an entertainer when he sings and his songs are catchy. So
    shut up with your bad comments,it`s only your stupid mind. Enjoy the music
    and the rythm.

Are you employed? No

4. Belinda Solis   On   January 4, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Pitbull – Give Me Everything ft. Neyo****Good morning all….waking up to
    Pitbull my fav….wishing u all n great last day of 2014…Enjoy! I gotta
    work. ..be safe.

5. SUM1   On   January 4, 2015 at 3:23 pm

This video is so widescreen that if you cut it in half in the middle, the
    remaining 2 videos would still be widescreen…

6. Camille Burrell   On   January 4, 2015 at 4:27 pm

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!! THIS IS LIFE CHANGING NEWS

If you are wondering what I’ve been so happy and excited about lately then
    you DON’T want to miss the HOTTEST call that will change your life
    TONIGHT!!!

We have a FOUNDER’S package that’s a ONCE IN A LIFETIME offer that is
    completely…can’t stress it enough…COMPLETELY life changing.

Be sure to set a reminder, SAVE this number, and dial in at 9pm EST TONIGHT
    805-399-1000 pin 750307#

7. Sebastian Flores   On   January 4, 2015 at 5:07 pm

+Chica Chiken +franco Solis +Hazuki The Puppet +Mangle Toy +Alex sayayin Cancion
    de fiesta!!!!!!!!

8. chris Rodriguez   On   January 4, 2015 at 6:17 pm

When neyo said grap aomebody sexy tell them hey give me eveything tonight i
    did that and the girl did it then wd made out then i had my girlfriend

9. MomokoSweet   On   January 4, 2015 at 10:18 pm

I find myself to be extremely disgusted by Pitbul. Can’t explain it. I just
    see him as a repulsive man.

10. Mozart Herbert   On   January 4, 2015 at 11:45 pm

I love this song, but I confess that I am actually surprised at the huge
    number of views! It’s more watched than other hits more successful
    worldwide that appear in the right bar of related videos.

11. LuckyMusiqLive   On   January 5, 2015 at 1:52 am

this song is awesome, pitbull is such a boss. i love his style. this video
    is great too. I’m getting known quickly because i rap with meaning.. thumbs
    up if you hate when you take a shit and the water splashes your nuts

Rate This song!