Sam Smith – Latch (Acoustic)

Written by on January 28, 2015

Vote for Sam for Best British Breakthrough and British Artist Video of the Year at the BRIT awards British Breakthrough Award: http://po.st/VoteSam British Artist Video Of The Year: http://po.st/…

1. Jason Sweeting   On   January 28, 2015 at 10:40 am

This dude is a beast………Vocals wise only Sam Smith, Bruno Mars and
    John Legend are worthy of being called good R&B singers! R&B is dead but
    slowly coming back!

2. Tsunami Lan   On   January 28, 2015 at 11:39 am

I just heard this song for the first time 3 weeks ago. My ex-boyfriend had
    been looking for me for 30 years he arranged for the resturant where we
    reunited to play this beautiful song and again he played it in the park
    where we slow danced under the full moon. 😉 Play it again Sam…Play it
    again. #timeisnotyourfriend

3. vscojam   On   January 28, 2015 at 2:23 pm

A Sam Smith and Ariana Grande duet would leave people breathless. Deep
    voice plus high soft voice would be fucking perfect especially on slow
    songs like this. Ugh someone make that happennnn

4. Draco Chu   On   January 28, 2015 at 3:00 pm

I love this song to death & I just sang a cover on my channel…nowhere
    near as good as this though cuz I just sing for fun! Anyone feel free to
    comment what you think? :p

5. Lin Marie   On   January 28, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Jason Sweeting What the hell are you smoking?? Sam Smith, Bruno Mars and
    John Legend are keeping R&B alive! No disrespect to any of those talented
    singers, but the King of R&B is R. Kelly and he’s not hardly dead. Seen him
    lately with Lady Gaga, or heard him on Jennifer’s new track? Remember
    Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, Mary J. Blige, Maxwell, Alicia Keys, Mariah
    Carey, Usher? All and more are R&B. Don’t believe the hype. Just because
    young white kids are into the bubble gum music doesn’t mean that the real
    stuff is fading away – not hardly. R&B is deeply rooted in jazz and gospel
    — to many it’s the black folks’ country music. It’s deeply rooted in black
    history and American history so it’s here to stay.

6. Hanadi Hobls   On   January 28, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Wow. When I landed on this video I judged too quickly! I thought “Great,
    another over-famed Youtube performer with little talent that performs
    musically predictable big hits” – but his vocals are, well, just wow.

7. Ug0tmi1k   On   January 28, 2015 at 5:53 pm

i know this is gonna be a long stretch, but does anyone know that girl on
    the violin?? She’s gorgeous, and her violin carries soo much soul