will.i.am, Cody Wise – It's My Birthday

Written by on December 30, 2014

Music video by will.i.am & Cody Wise performing “It’s My Birthday”, featuring your favorite Vine, YouTube and Maker Studios artists all in one amazing collab…

will.i.am - Feelin' Myself ft. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa, French Montana

Download now on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/iamwillpower Music video by will.i.am performing Feelin’ Myself. (C) 2013 Interscope Records.

1. Laysia Playsmc   On   December 31, 2014 at 1:39 am

All throughout the video they were doing vine stuff from other vines and
    Jerry purpdrank and all of them were in it. SOO FLIPPING COOL!

2. Sheevani Samy   On   December 31, 2014 at 4:46 am

Creepy how similar it is to Urvashi. Remember dancing to the song when I
    was kid.Regardless, its a good song. However, no one dance better the
    Prabhu Deva!

3. Samuel Oladapo   On   December 31, 2014 at 7:35 am

this song is so live lol i love this you should listin to it we can turn
    up bum bum humping me your breth stinks you are so dome you got hit by a
    parking car this song is cool lol

4. Suraj Rabindranath   On   December 31, 2014 at 8:54 am

nice song. reminded me of the original song ‘Urvasi Urvasi’ and brought
    back so many memories…

5. kelly feger   On   December 31, 2014 at 10:25 am

Miley is just a hillbilly celebrity who sold her soul for fame and fortune.
    She sucks and everyone knows it. Her message is to “not give a fuck about
    anything other than drugs and money”. Will i Am and Wiz only care about
    “hoes” so you know they got themselves some nasty STDs! Pop music is so
    GROSS. It’s nothing but a bunch of fake, STD infested, sellouts writing
    garbage that they call “music”. And the message is clear “listen to pop
    music if you have no taste and only care about superficial bullshit”.

6. Chloe Cyrus   On   December 31, 2014 at 12:19 pm

ARE YOU HERE ? And for 987987 time Miley doesn’t want popularity and she’s
    is not paid to play nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
    Slut is your head. She was wih one guy 3 years.
    Leave her alone. She’s doing her thing. She’s being herself now after that
    stupid Disney and she’s more happy than ever. So.. gtfo and get a life

7. RezAIIDay   On   December 31, 2014 at 1:56 pm

This song is so dope, i be blaring this track. Each day im growing as an
    artist from my hit song ‘CRAZY’ which has got my name out there. cant thank
    my fans more for their support. If you could take a moment? to check it and
    my music? maybe you will join me and make me get closer to my dream 🙂

8. Alex Nicholas   On   December 31, 2014 at 2:06 pm

How dare you take my lords name in vain wow I guess that Jesus was right
    2000 years ago when he said to the young which ruler. It is easier for a
    camel to enter through the eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter the
    kingdom of heaven. The time has come for Jesus to return again and the
    world will see him and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when
    they see Jesus Christ shining with all his brilliance in the clouds coming
    to take his children home The dead in Christ that’s right the dead that
    believed in him will come after their bodies and we who are alive will meet
    up with him in the air that is Jesus Christ taking us to our father where
    we will walk Gold everyone of y’all can take your money y’all houses you
    say you are rich and require nothing that you do not need a thing but in
    Jesus eyes he will console you to buy from him gold refined it in a fire to
    put sath on your eyes see you can see the truth and to put a robe on your
    body to cover here shameful nakedness. The lord said surely heaven and
    earth will pass away but my words will never pass away . Who is it that
    holds the keys to death and Hades Who is it that holds the keys to hell
    only 1 man that was given to us as our most prized possession Jesus christ
    the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end The one who was who is
    and who is to come The Almighty one The creator maker of heaven and earth
    still enjoy it because The devil can care less about you keep in mind that
    the Lord Does test and review and discipline the ones that he loves
    although you are taking his name in vain he still for your sins on the
    cross and for gave you Jesus is returning like a thief in the night like a
    twinkling of an eye The moment you think not he shall return then only then
    will you cry out when you see his splendor and beauty only then will you
    say blessed is he that comes in the name of The Lord for our father who is
    in heaven the creator maker of all this universe n he has given us such a
    beautiful gift Jesus Christ but you have to going advantage of him by not
    excepting him into your hearts going to keep wondering why you why the way
    you are because you don’t have Jesus in your life for only 19 is the way
    the truth and the life and can set you free if you put him first he will
    put you first

9. LuckyMusiqLive   On   December 31, 2014 at 2:57 pm

this song is addicting. love the chorus, catchy af. the beat is so dope
    too. I’m getting known fast because i rap real.. thumbs up if you hate when
    you take a shit and the water splashes your balls

Rate This song!