Ariana Grande – Break Free ft. Zedd

Written by on January 8, 2015

Ariana Grande “My Everything” available for download now http://smarturl.it/ArianaMyEvrythnDlxiT.

1. I fucked your mother in her hairy pussy hole   On   January 9, 2015 at 2:49 am

Zedd is an ugly ass motherfucker. Who has no Dick in his pants
    I have the ultimate killer weapon in my boxers and will destroy Ariana’s
    Pussy with it
    I would make her pussy bleed and leave my dick stains all over her pussy
    My cum would be all over her body when im finished with her. Ill have her
    slippery and i will even use my cum and Lube so that i can slip and slide
    very easy with motion in her ocean. I would drug her and push my dick in
    all her spaces and maker her weak and cold sweat. I would make her
    terrified and run from my Die hard huge Cock which i will use to penetrate
    her throat with and feed her with mu cum. I wanna eat her panties and enjoy
    the scent so that she can never run away from me. I am soo fucking horny
    and I’ve got a thing For sexy Girls like Ariana.When im hungry i would suck
    her nipples until she gives out milk and feed it to me. I wanna suck her
    tongue soo badly and swallow her saliva.I would really satisfy her needs
    all night long baby.

2. Jazz Cinders   On   January 9, 2015 at 2:34 am

Ariana will NEVER be a legend like Mariah Carey. Especially not with shit
    songs like this one, keep dreaming, fucking anorexic bitch.
    Why has she RIPPED OFF Britney Spears music video ‘Oops I did it again’?
    She’s a unoriginal, delusional thief.

3. LuckyMusiqLive   On   January 9, 2015 at 2:06 am

love this track. such a catchy tune. her voice is gold and shes so pretty.
    I’m getting popular quick because i rap with meaning.. thumbs up if you
    piss next to the water in the toilet so its quiet…

4. lifefour   On   January 9, 2015 at 12:25 am

Anybody looking for new collab channels? We just started! It would mean a
    lot if you guys can check us out! We just want to live our dream and make
    it come true! 🙂

Also, Ari is life <3

5. Quinlan McMillan   On   January 9, 2015 at 12:15 am

I’m not insulting Ariana alright? I’m just disappointed with most of these
    modern songs getting more dirty by the minute. Too much booty..this is
    nothing about gender issues either. I’m not comparing this to Vocaloid, but
    since i listen to Vocaloid i hear many songs where they sing about stories
    other than just love and heartbreak. Yes, they do have love, depression,
    lust, and heartbreak but come on, why can’t we have some songs that sing
    about magical stories, you know..if anyone knows what i mean..

6. Annabell Svarosbki   On   January 8, 2015 at 11:19 pm

Nice song. *But i saw **+Joanna and Alexandra** ‘s break free cover.*
    They are super talented .WATCH IT. You gonna love it too.
    #speechless #NEVERSEENSOMETHINGLLIKETHISBEFORE

7. Joanna and Alexandra   On   January 8, 2015 at 9:11 pm

This song is so addictive. Nice video production and special effects.
    #greatvocals
    *We would be more than honored if you could take a minute and check out our
    music too.We have uploaded a cover of this song and we would love to have
    your support. Let us know what you think. :)*
    Thanks a lot.Thumbs up for Ariana.

JOIN US, It's free!Don't stay out alone, be part of the Music Lovers!
  • News about your favorite artists
  • Concerts, shows, festivals near you
  • Clubbing events near you