Ariana Grande – Problem ft. Iggy Azalea

Written by on January 13, 2015

Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea – Problem Buy now! http://smarturl.it/ArianaMyEvrythnDlxiT?IQid=vevo.cta.problem Google Play: http://goo.gl/n7rey5 Pre-order My…
[yasr_visitor_votes size=”small”]

1. Minnie candy   On   January 14, 2015 at 2:01 am

Mi cancion favorita de Ariana Grande que en la serie de Sam Y Cat hace de
    Cat. Aquien le guste que haga 1+

2. LuckyMusiqLive   On   January 14, 2015 at 1:01 am

this song is addicting. i love arianas voice she reminds me of mariah
    carey. iggy is a beast i love her flow. shes better than Nicki. I’m getting
    known fast because i rap real.. thumbs up if you piss next to the water in
    the toilet so its quiet..

3. Heidi Kim   On   January 13, 2015 at 11:26 pm

*Dear person reading this,*
    Hi.  I hope your having a great day. If not, sorry. I hope it gets better!
    I just wanted to remind you that you are an amazing person inside & out.
    Thank you for being brought into this world, we need more people like you,
    keep up the hard work.
    You’re a wonderful person who will continue to inspire, so don’t let the
    little bad things take away your precious day. You might be feeling down
    and unimportant, but your important to me, and stay strong!
    I’m sure it will get better – It *WILL* get better.
    I hope this comment helped and if not, I’m sorry 
    Sincerely,
    Me.
    ~ Keep your head held high! ~

4. LuckyMusiqLive   On   January 13, 2015 at 11:11 pm

this song is stuck in my head. ariana sounds good in this, and iggy is
    talented. love her flow. I’m getting known quickly because i rap about
    life.. thumbs up if you love weed…

5. Lucky Louke   On   January 13, 2015 at 10:25 pm

ARIANA GRANDE’S INTERESTIN FACTS

1. Her musical idol are Madonna, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Christina
    Aguilera. 2. Her
    parents divorced when she was 8 years old.
    3. As a child she was obsessed with horror movies, especially with the Moro
    Elm Street and Freddi Krugler, to which the parties to the prijatelice
    always scared to tears. Her mother is thought to become a serial killer.
    4. Producers say That she’s technically probably the best singer of her
    generation.
    5. She has hypoglycemia, and if you forget Jets quickly become irritable.
    6. Most released by a night walk along the sea.
    7. It is known for high leather boots, her stylist buys clothes in sex
    shops.
    She says that her music is more important than the image.
    8. She is in a relationship with rapper Big Sean.

6. andregpmv   On   January 13, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Hi guys, my name is André Valentim and I am a 17 years old DJ/Producer from
    Portugal !! I just like to ask you to check out my new mashup on my channel
    and give me your opinion. I know that you don´t like this kind of comments
    but that is the only way that I have to get known.
    If you like please share with your friends.

7. Erik Jonker   On   January 13, 2015 at 6:19 pm

*Problem*
    You know that feeling when your daughter of 9 years old keeps playing a
    song you really don’t want to like but in the end you love it too…
    Justification, it’s extremely well produced and i love the saxophone.

8. Joanna and Alexandra   On   January 13, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Nice song,Catchy beat,Awesome vocals.Great collab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *It would be amazing if you could check out our music too. Your support
    would mean the world to us :).*
    Please let us know what you think:)
    Thank you very much! Thumbs up for Ariana and Iggy. :)

JOIN US, It's free!Don't stay out alone, be part of the Music Lovers!
  • News about your favorite artists
  • Concerts, shows, festivals near you
  • Clubbing events near you