THE MUSIC U LOVE

Ariana Grande – Right There ft. Big Sean

Written by on 22/01/2015

New single “Problem” on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/ArianaMyEvrythnDlxiT?IQid=vevo.cta.right.there Download Ariana Grande’s album “Yours Truly” featuring the …

READ ALSO
New Hot Micromix by Daniele Milani: Ed Sheeran, Tiesto+Ava Max, Robin Schulz
N The Club Dj Mix By Daniele Milani Robin Shulz

Hello Good friends from DJ Daniele Milani, This is my new Hot Micromix:  During this gig you can enjoy listening: Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti (Remix); Tiësto & Ava Max - The Motto (Extended Mix); Robin Schulz & Dennis Lloyd Young Right Now (Extended Mix); and at the end: Joel Corry feat. Mabel - I Wish (Extended Mix);  stay with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' MICROMIX Will be played on 26/11/21 @14:50 and then scheduled during the day on DJ MIX @-10' each even hour.   MICROMIX n.261 New Dance Read more

POP MUSIC CHART TOP 40 BEST POP SONGS IN EUROPE (updated 04 december 2021)
European Top 40 Chart V2beat (720p)

POP MUSIC CHART TOP 40 BEST POP SONGS IN EUROPE Music Charts 2021 (updated 04 december 2021) Stream live @2PM EVERY SATURDAY V2BEAT Online Music TV,  is proud to announce the EURO TOP40 Hits Pop Music Charts aired every Saturday afternoon related to the most listened songs in Europe. Tune on V2BEAT radio & TV from 2.00 PM (UTC Offset: UTC + 1h) or Matariki FM (UTC Offset: UTC -10h) Every Saturday The European TOP 40 music of the Pop chart is considered taken from the Europe Official Top 100  and remains the V2BEAT  official charts for RnB, Read more

great pop clip songs V2beat (w44t21)

16 great Pop clip songs 2021 new presented by Jay Gram V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. Welcome back dear friends all listeners from Jay Gram, here I am another episode of Hot Pop News, the weekly appointment to know the great pop clip songs and new tracks of the Latin / POP / Dance segments. V2beat Jay Gram 16 great Pop clip songs 2021 new presented by Jay Gram V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. Welcome back to HOT POP NEWS by Jay Gram! a very dense and complicated week for the choice of the songs that have Read more

DJ Daniele Milani, new Hot Micromix: Jethro Heston, Sophie Ellis-Bextor
10 Min Micromix Daniele Milani

Hello Good friends from DJ Daniele Milani, This is my new Hot Micromix:  During this gig you can enjoy listening: Jethro Heston & Max Marshall - Cut Me Loose (2021 Extended Remix); Spiller ft. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Groovejet [Purple Disco Machine & Lorenz Rhode Extended Remix]; Meduza - Tell It To My Heart (ft. Hozier) [Extended Mix]; and at the end: Gorgon City feat. Aura James - Oxygen (Extended Terrace Dub);  stay with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' MICROMIX Will be played on 20/11/21 @12:50 and then scheduled during the Read more

New Funky Micromix: Diana Ross, IQ Musique, NEIKED, John Summit
10 Min Micromix Daniele Milani

Hi fellas from DJ Daniele Milani, This is my new Funky Micromix:  During this gig you can enjoy listening: Diana Ross - Thank You (Eric Kupper Remix);IQ Musique, Phie Claire - Makes Me Feel Like This (Feat. Phie Claire) (Bob Singh Mix); NEIKED, Mae Muller, Polo G - Better Days (Zamzz Remix); and at the end: John Summit feat. Echoes - Human (Extended Mix);  stay with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' Funky MICROMIX Will be played on 03/12/21 @14:50 and then scheduled during the day on DJ MIX @-10' each Read more

1. emilie3brioche   On   22/01/2015 at 4:32 PM

just found out that patrick is in the music video now he is dating miley
    and ariana got big sean hah

2. Caitlin Murphy   On   22/01/2015 at 4:24 PM

Hey is that Liz Gilles in the back round when Ariana is getting ready???!

3. CrypticDarkness   On   22/01/2015 at 4:22 PM

There are three A’s in Ariana and one I. There are three sides in an
    Illuminati triangle and one eye in the center? Ariana Grande is Illuminati
    confirmed.

4. Royzinho CP Channel ™   On   22/01/2015 at 3:46 PM

Música top . Mas a q eu mais gosto da ariana é last christmas

5. Heba Muhana   On   22/01/2015 at 2:59 PM

Guys please don’t say mean stuff I was enjoying the song and I read the
    comments and what you guys said are mean.. I’m just 9 years old

6. Noire Lastation   On   22/01/2015 at 2:37 PM

That tune… It sounds like a remix version from Lil Kim’s Crush On You.
    But it sounds better to me…

7. 011azr   On   22/01/2015 at 2:03 PM

omg, I just notice that she’s extremely obsessed with her left side of her
    face. She use mirror so it looks like sometimes she shows her right side,
    but it actually her left side of the face.

8. Berna Magica~!   On   22/01/2015 at 11:16 AM

I love this video, but I hate the idea of Big Sean rapping in church. ._.

9. Ariana Grande Official   On   22/01/2015 at 10:59 AM

Oh my goodness!!! Did we really hit 64 million views?!?!? OH MY GOD! I LOVE
    YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

~Ariana<3

10. Rasu Chatterjee   On   22/01/2015 at 10:55 AM

Someone please tell me who’s that guy ?? he look so fine . Prince

11. Kevin Reynolds   On   22/01/2015 at 9:55 AM

The rhythm and song are almost a complete carbon copy of her other song “I
    love the way you make me feel”. Listen to them back to back and tell me
    that it isn’t. Go ahead lie to yourself.

12. Jazzalina Mayliah   On   22/01/2015 at 9:41 AM

Ariana the Gargoyle is nothing more than a 12 year old hooker who sold her
    soul to the devil for fame. She is a satanic witch. I mean, she’s even
    wearing the red Kabbalah string on her left hand. Gosh. Her soul is damed.
    I just want to put acetone in her water bottle and watch her intestines
    dissolve and she’ll screech like she does when she sings.

13. Pamela Mckelvey   On   22/01/2015 at 9:27 AM

Its the same thing as the song “the way” with her and mac miller just with
    a different guy and shit.

14. Ariana .Grande   On   22/01/2015 at 8:46 AM

Haters shut up don’t watch her videos and people say she sings like a bat
    an is not even realy singing well if she was born with a high voice what is
    she supposed to do? I love her and a million people do and you can’t stop
    the fans

15. Queenstar Betty Amoah   On   22/01/2015 at 8:41 AM

I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, and I don’t do drugs. I don’t have any STD’S.
    I graduated High School and Obtained a High School Diploma 2 years ago. I
    don’t have diabetes, arthritis, breast cancer, or heart disease and I never
    will. I don’t have a boyfriend or husband and it’s the reason I have never
    been heartbroken, cheated on, used or abused. I have never been arrested
    before because I am a law abiding citizen. I don’t wear a marriage ring and
    neither do I have a marriage certificate. I have never been in a
    relationship or marriage before. I will remain single till the end of time.
    I am free to do whatever I want whenever I want. I don’t wear short skirts
    or dresses that expose my thighs. The shortest dress and skirts I wear is
    knee length. I don’t go to parties or clubs. I don’t bump and grind on guys
    and neither do I twerk. I don’t call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I
    don’t expose my butt and breasts to the whole world just to get guys to
    check me out. I like to cover myself because I respect myself.

16. Elena Fisher   On   22/01/2015 at 8:35 AM

Holy shit i had a headache when i heard that song look ariana u don’t have
    a voice to sing so stop making songs lol!

17. MissPurpur   On   22/01/2015 at 8:08 AM

I can’t take this video! She looks like an annoying little girl playing
    dress-up. Her songs aren’t too catchy to me, that shrilly, voice isn’t
    always flattering. I would love it if she toned it down, chilled out a bit
    with the high notes. Her notes in the beginning gave me a headache. I gave
    it a shot. I like The Way, but I think that’s it.

18. George Foreman   On   22/01/2015 at 7:20 AM

How many people are stupid enough to think Ariana Grande would touch a
    black guy in the real world if they didn’t have money? How many people are
    stupid enough to think Grande would touch Big Sean if he had a real job?
    How many times has Ariana Grande mentioned before she start dating rat face
    Big Sean that she found any black male attractive?

But that is what kind of whore Grande is. She will fuck anything to get
    more popular or keep her name in the spot light. Even if that means dating
    a race of people she doesn’t like to get more black fans.

She is trash a poor role model for little girls.