THE MUSIC U LOVE

Best Hits 90s TOP 40

Written by on 16/01/2015

My list of best hits of 80s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQi8MpAz990&feature=g-upl&context=G2489495AUAAAAAAADAA My list of best r’n’r hits http://www.youtu…

Full Official Album now available at i-Tunes http://www.smarturl.it/z95ht7 Also available on Spoz http://open.spoz.com/album/13vANg5vnlZn98kGtLXUBM Tra…

READ ALSO
20 final hot Pop songs 2021 Dec presented by Jay Gram V2BEAT TV
20 final hot pop songs V2beat tv pop news

20 final hot Pop songs 2021 Dec presented by Jay Gram V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. Welcome back dear friends all listeners from Jay Gram, here I am another episode of Hot Pop News, the weekly appointment to know the great pop clip songs and new tracks of the Latin / POP / Dance segments. V2beat Jay Gram 20 final hot Pop songs 2021 Dec presented by Jay Gram V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. Welcome back everyone to a new episode of Jay gram's POP NEWS! yes, it's me again, this week with a load of ... Read more

Alesso Ascends, Taylor Swift Hits Top 10 on Dance Charts
Alesso-on-stage

Alesso Ascends, Taylor Swift Hits Top 10 on Dance Charts The track also lifts on Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs (7-6), garnering 2.3 million U.S. streams (with 68 percent from Spotify). "Heroes" also spends a second week at No. 1 on Dance/Mix Show Airplay; it ruled Dance Club Songs two weeks ago. On the ... Read more on Billboard Uptown Kingston ends year with old-fashioned party Throughout the evening, there will be entertainment at various venues with a big dance party at BSP after midnight. The countdown to the new year and ball drop at the ... Live music from such acts as Read more

Best Songs Of Enrique Iglesias || Enrique Iglesias's Greatest Hits
enrique iglesias - tonight I'm loving you

Best Songs Of Enrique Iglesias || Enrique Iglesias's Greatest Hits 00:00 Why Not Me 3:40 There Goes My Baby 6:58 Bailando 11:02 Heart Attack 13:53 I'm A Frea... Video Rating: 4 / 5 Music video by Enrique Iglesias performing Hero. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 3716461. (C) 2001 Interscope Records. Video Rating: 4 / 5NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

European TOP40 POP CHART HITS, 40 Best Pop, Latin, Dance Club 20 Nov 2021
European Top 40 Chart V2beat (720p)

POP MUSIC CHART TOP 40 BEST POP SONGS IN EUROPE Music Charts 2021 (updated 20 november) Stream live @2PM EVERY SATURDAY V2BEAT Online Music TV,  is proud to announce the EUROPEAN TOP40 Chart Hits  - the 40 best Pop Music Charts aired every Saturday afternoon related to the most listened songs in Europe. Tune on V2BEAT radio & TV from 2.00 PM (UTC Offset: UTC + 1h) or Matariki FM (UTC Offset: UTC -10h) Every Saturday The European TOP 40 music of the Pop chart is considered taken from the Europe Official Top 100  and remains the V2BEAT  Read more

Euro Music Hits 2014 New Summer Song 2014 in Europe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-cZtbYs5a8 Like YOUTUBE TRENDY FACEBOOK PAGE ON VIDEO http://www.facebook.com/pages/Youtube-Trendy/548977628499236 AND WATCH ... Video Rating: 4 / 5

1. Roland Husl   On   17/01/2015 at 1:36 PM

This is so awesome, everyday I put my earphone and play this music walking
    around my city like my own movie, what a better city than Vienna, Austria –
    Greetings from Vienna, Prost

2. Paul Chambers   On   17/01/2015 at 11:12 AM

nice, my new favorite channel. please don’t ad crazy like the others. i
    just want to chill.

3. Michael Miller   On   17/01/2015 at 10:24 AM

Thank you for sharing. This music is sometimes what gets me through tough
    days!!!

4. Nikola Jovanovic   On   17/01/2015 at 9:17 AM

i enjoyed the majority. however the ending was terrible.
    asian themed screaming is not “chillout”
    i had to skip to next track on the chillout playlist from aj deep

5. Vcarter15range   On   17/01/2015 at 8:05 AM

ahh i love this video…some of these my favorite songs ….this is music

6. rcacad   On   17/01/2015 at 5:31 AM

why have i listened to the likes for a long time, but dont know a single
    track?

7. tropicgal55   On   17/01/2015 at 5:04 AM

Really enjoyed this..up until the end. It just messed up all the peace I
    was feeling. That grated right on my nerves. Wish that sound was at
    beginning so I could start the video after that and enjoy.

8. Maggie Steen   On   17/01/2015 at 5:01 AM

Makes paying bills on line a pleasure. Have a nice day everyone from sunny
    Hollywood, FL ~*~

9. chilloutchannelzone   On   17/01/2015 at 4:04 AM

Thank you to all our viewers.As we reach 10 million views we have posted
    our latest release today for you to enjoy.

Many thanks again for all your support

The Chillout Channel

10. portugalreturns   On   17/01/2015 at 3:04 AM

wtf this countdown what happen to nirvana and the rest the rock icons in
    the 90s

11. Agustín Pippo   On   17/01/2015 at 1:13 AM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? there’s no a cher song in the hits of 90s, that’s a
    ridiculous top

12. bellcosmo1   On   16/01/2015 at 11:58 PM

No nsync, backstreet boys, the offspring? I could name a whole lot that are
    missing here. This list sux.

13. Beatriz R Glez   On   16/01/2015 at 11:34 PM

90’s D Best!!! This video Freakin rocks Milos. Thanks for sharing, too bad
    the songs are short :(

14. busybillyb33   On   16/01/2015 at 11:27 PM

7:24 Crash Test Dummies

I was looking for the name of this song for like ages and when I have
    finally found it, youtube says unplayable in my country, even though the
    artist is Canadian. >_<

15. chad thomason   On   16/01/2015 at 9:31 PM

most of this is techno garbage, this is def not top 40….soooo many actual
    songs that where amazing in the 90s, if it wasn’t for the 90s we wouldn’t
    have what we have now….some good songs, but def not top 40

16. Onche Jacky   On   16/01/2015 at 7:58 PM

ATTENTION EVERYBODY, i search a 90′ song who sounds like Gala – Freed From
    Desire. It start with a keyboard alone and a girl sing “Da do dee, da do
    da, da do dee, da do da”
    (It’s not Eiffel – Blue :p)

17. Fabricio Biaomatias   On   16/01/2015 at 7:11 PM

essa musica do enrique e show fazia tempo que não ouvia vlu

18. Stevo Smith   On   16/01/2015 at 7:00 PM

Really knowing these songs has nothing to do with when you were born lol
    just depends what your parents played. I grow up off cassette tapes ha And
    I was born in 96 :)

19. Patrícia Rodrigues   On   16/01/2015 at 5:24 PM

1ª: 2pac feat. Talent – Changes
    2ª: 0:16 – Chumbawamba – Tubthumping
    3ª: 0:35 – Ace Of Base – All That She Wants
    4ª: 0:46 – Britney Spears – Baby One More Time
    5ª: 1:06 – La Bouche- Be My Lover
    6ª: 1:20 – Eiffel 65 – Blue (Da Ba Dee)
    7ª: 1:34 – Mr. President – Coco Jambo
    8ª: 1:54 – Coolio feat. L.V. – Gangsta’s Paradise
    9ª: 2:06 – Darude – Sandstorm
    10ª: 2:20 – Antonio Banderas y Los Lobos – Canción Del Mariachi
    11ª: 2:28 – En Vogue – Don’t Let Go (Love)
    12ª: 2:42 – Enrique Iglesias – Rhythm Divine
    13ª: 3:01 – Depeche Mode – Enjoy The Silence
    14ª: 3:18 – Sash! – Ecuador (The Best Of)
    15ª: 3:33 – Robert Miles – Fable
    24ª: 6:03 – Jennifer Lopez – Waiting For Tonight
    25ª: 6:18 – Los Del Rio – Macarena
    26ª: 6:36 – Santana feat. The Product G&B – Maria Maria
    27ª: 6:54 – Everything But The Girl – Missing [Full Remix]
    28ª: 7:08 – Crash Test Dummies – Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
    29ª: 7:26 – No Doubt – Don’t Speak
    30ª: 7:42 – The Prodigy – No Good (Start The Dance)
    31ª: 7:55 – 2 Unlimited – No Limit
    32ª: 8:10 – No Mercy – Where Do You Go
    33ª: 8:26 – Puff Daddy – I’ll Be Missing You
    34ª: 8:41 – SNAP! – Rhythm Is a Dancer
    35ª: 9:00 – Madonna – Secret
    36ª: 9:17 – Spice Girls – Wanabee
    37ª: 9:30 – Texas – Summer Son
    38ª: 9:46 – Céline Dion – My Heart Will Go On
    39ª: 10:04 – Savage Garden – To The Moon And Back
    40ª: 10:14 – Ricky Martin – María

20. TranceElevation   On   16/01/2015 at 3:16 PM

Most of the american based songs ruined the compilation. Spears, Aguilera
    etc.

Anyway, overall good selection.

21. EfiAgel   On   16/01/2015 at 2:41 PM

Everyone know those songs from 90s, 80s, 70s or some from early 2000s but
    now new songs last for a year or two and then nobody remembers thems.