Best Songs Of Enrique Iglesias || Enrique Iglesias's Greatest Hits

Written by on 29/12/2014

Best Songs Of Enrique Iglesias || Enrique Iglesias’s Greatest Hits 00:00 Why Not Me 3:40 There Goes My Baby 6:58 Bailando 11:02 Heart Attack 13:53 I’m A Frea…

Music video by Enrique Iglesias performing Hero. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 3716461. (C) 2001 Interscope Records.

READ ALSO
Enrique Iglesias – Bailando (English Version) ft. Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona
enrique iglesias

Enrique Iglesias wants to see you dance! Make a video inspired by his song “Bailando” (the English OR Spanish) versions and you could win tickets and get the... NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

Madonna Rebel Heart: Pharrell Williams collaboration and 13 more songs leaked
madonna

Madonna Rebel Heart: Pharrell Williams collaboration and 13 more songs leaked Now, 14 more tracks have also been released into circulation without Madonna's permission, including include Tragic Girl, Beautiful Scars, Iconic and Freedom, Billboard reports. The songs also include a collaboration between Madonna and Pharrell ... Read more on The Independent Pharrell Williams' lawyer after YouTube over music rights Pharrell Williams' lawyer doesn't want his clients' music on YouTube, and he's willing to pick a billion-dollar fight over it. Irving Azoff, founder of the licensing management firm Global Music Rights, claims that Google's video behemoth doesn't have ... Read more Read more

News day critic's top 10 songs of 2014
ed-sheeran

News day critic's top 10 songs of 2014 "You Don't Know What to Do" (Interscope); Spoon, "They Want My Soul" (Loma Vista/Republic); La Roux, "Kiss and Not Tell" (Interscope); Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne, "Rather Be" (Atlantic); RAC feat. Matthew Koma, "Cheap Sunglasses" (Interscope ... Read more on Newsday 'Rather Be' And Other Top 2014 Songs According to Sha zam In 2014, the top  song was Clean Bandit's (feat. Jess Glynne) “Rather Be”, with John Legend's “All of Me” as runner up. As for the top  artists, the list is led by Avicii, followed by David Guetta, Ed Sheeran and Read more

Enrique Iglesias – I'm A Freak ft. Pitbull
iglesias

Download "I'm A Freak" now: iTunes: http://smarturl.it/EnriqueFreakiT Amazon: http://smarturl.it/EnriqueFreakAZ Google Play: http://goo.gl/Hlc00v Visit http:... Video Rating: 4 / 5[yasr_visitor_votes size="small"] NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

USA Hot Top 40 Singles December 2014 [Full Songs]

USA Hot Top 40 Singles December 2014 [Full Songs] USA Hot Top 40 Singles December 2014 [Full Songs] USA Hot Top 40 Singles December 2014 [Full Songs] -------...

1. السيناريست mohamed   On   30/12/2014 at 8:11 AM

Enrique Iglesias – Hero: http://youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU

2. ʚïɞ Red Butterfly ʚïɞ   On   30/12/2014 at 6:15 AM

I can be your hero, baby.
    I can kiss away the pain.
    I will stand by you forever.
    You can take my breath away.

#enriqueiglesias #hero #whatshotongoogleplus

3. Jeanine Shadow   On   30/12/2014 at 6:15 AM

For all the ones that have love or miss the ones they wish they still
    had..

4. Mohamed Kharfan   On   30/12/2014 at 4:48 AM

How to I tell if a girl likes me I really like this girl but I’m not sure
    if she likes me she always smiles when she looks at me

5. Judith Nyabando   On   30/12/2014 at 3:41 AM

LOVE THE SONGS.EACH TIME I LISTEN 2 THEM I FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM

6. vân đỗ   On   30/12/2014 at 2:53 AM

woahhh… i love all. his songs .. i cant find out a song that less amazing
    than others in this album… Thank Enrique Iglesias and this album’s
    creator 😀

7. Ashir Ahmed   On   30/12/2014 at 2:40 AM

Best Songs Of Enrique Iglesias || Enrique Iglesia…:

8. Best Music   On   29/12/2014 at 11:51 PM

Best Songs Of Enrique Iglesias || Enrique Iglesias’s Greatest Hits [Full
    Songs]

9. mhmd elmasry   On   29/12/2014 at 11:00 PM

Who is Prophet Muhammad, may peace and blessings be upon him ?

He is the one who defended the rights of all humanity 1400 years ago .

He defended men’s, women’s and children rights .

He commanded and fostered the love between relatives and neighbors .

He established a coexistence relationship between Muslims and Non-Muslims .

He organized the relationship between the members of the family putting
    duties on sons and daughters towards the parents .

He fought injustice, called for justice, love, unity and cooperation for
    the good .

He called for helping the needy, visiting the patients, love and exchanging
    advises between people .

He prohibited ( by orders from God ) bad manners such as stealing, lying,
    torturing and murdering .

He is the one who changed our lives and manners to be better .

A Muslim doesn’t steal .

A Muslim doesn’t lie .

A Muslim doesn’t drink alcohol .

A Muslim doesn’t commit adultery .

A Muslim doesn’t cheat .

A Muslim doesn’t kill innocent people .

A Muslim doesn’t harm his neighbors .

A Muslim obeys his parents and helps them .

A Muslim is kind to young and elderly people, to women and to weak people .

A Muslim doesn’t torture humans or even animals, and does not harm trees .

A Muslim loves his wife and takes care of his children and show mercy
    towards them until the last day of his life .

A Muslim’s relationship towards his children never stops even when they
    become adults .

He is Muhammad (PBUH) .

Did you know why all Muslims love Muhammad (PBUH) ?

Did you know what does Muhammad mean for Muslims ?

Every Muslim loves Muhammad (peace be upon him) more than himself and more
    than everything in his life .

** Before judging a Muslim be fair and :

1- Listen to this person, and watch his doings .

2- compare his ideas and teachings with what is Islam and Prophet Muhammad
    (PBUH) orderef .
    3- If you think that his thoughts are typical to that of islam and prophet
    Muhammad (PBUH), and then compare them with his doings; is he applying
    these teachings ?

4- If he is applying these teachings and sayings, so for sure represents
    islam, if not then he calls himself a Muslim but doesn’t represent islam .

Hint : Prophet Muhammad is the best Muslim, no Muslim can be as perfect as
    he was, Muslims try their best to be the typical Muslim like Prophet
    Muhammad (PBUH) but sometimes they disobey God and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
    as they are normal humans who are subject to do wrong but the repent and
    get back to the right path .

10. Stephaney Thomas   On   29/12/2014 at 10:03 PM

What an amazing voice. The sexiest voice in the world. I would love to meet
    him. Would be a dream come true.

11. franklin ciprian   On   29/12/2014 at 9:46 PM

21:28 Hero
    25:52 Do You Know
    29:31 Takin’ Back My Love
    33:26 Miss You
    36:48 I Like It
    40:03 Bailamos
    43:37 Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)
    48:33 Finally Found You

21:28 Hero
    25:52 Do You Know
    29:31 Takin’ Back My Love
    33:26 Miss You
    36:48 I Like It
    40:03 Bailamos
    43:37 Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)
    48:33 Finally Found You