Calvin Harris – Open Wide ft. Big Sean

Written by on 07/01/2015

Calvin Harris - Open Wide ft. Big Sean

Open Wide ft Big Sean is taken from the new album Motion, pre-order digitally now & get this track instantly: http://smarturl.it/CHMotion?IQid=YT CD: http://…

Click to rate!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

1. Edward Gonzalez   On   07/01/2015 at 9:09 AM

Beat sounds and mix is great; however, I can live without the rap portion.
    Someone make a remix! ;P

2. Shaq Deff   On   07/01/2015 at 9:01 AM

Y’all Gotta Stop Hating!! Pfft!! This Is New… EDM And Rap… Mscheew!!
    Calvin Wouldn’t Have Posted It On His Account If He Thought It Sucked!!

3. Mattp legend   On   07/01/2015 at 8:56 AM

Open that shit wide
    Let me see how big your mouth is…. Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!..

Let me see how big your mouth is..Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
    Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
    Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!..

Let me see how big your mouth is..Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!
    Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!
    Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!……………

these lines was far more better…..#worstdjever

4. Zach X   On   07/01/2015 at 8:45 AM

Crap vocals . Cuba sounds way better than this bullshit . this is not the
    Calvin Harris I know

5. D4SGaming   On   07/01/2015 at 7:56 AM

Dear person reading this,
    I really hope you are having a good day today. You might not have one today
    but i just wanted to say that you are a great person. Never give up on what
    you love and always keep trying. There are some people who just want to
    make you sad, just ignore them.
    You are a very talented soul that can do anything, you are also very
    nice-looking. I was inspired by another person to say this comment, and i
    hope you are inspired by me. I just wanted to be nice to the people who are
    struggling in life. :)

6. Endless Pandas   On   07/01/2015 at 6:44 AM

AN AMERICAN SAID “TROUSERS”! NATIONALITY-SPECIFIC TERMS FAILING!!! (For the
    retards who don’t understand) I’m English and I found it surprising how an
    American uses the term “Trousers” when normally Americans say “Pants” and
    us English say “Trousers”.

7. Luc DK   On   07/01/2015 at 6:39 AM

They are all like Storm Troopers in this video. They never actually hit
    their target…

8. Erica   On   07/01/2015 at 6:25 AM

big sean ruins this song. i don’t want to hear his racy disgusting lyrics

9. Dj Ruccy   On   07/01/2015 at 2:29 AM

EDM and Hiphop/rap do not go to together. I don’t want that degrading shit
    invading EDM. No one wants to hear some retard going on about waking up in
    a bugatti or versace. Hip Hop/rap is retarded.