Clean Bandit – Dust Clears ft. Noonie Bao [Official Video]

Written by on 09/01/2015

Official music video for ‘Dust Clears’. Lyrics in the description! Buy the ‘Dust Clears’ EP via iTunes: http://smarturl.it/DustClears Subscribe to our channe…

Click to rate!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

1. TheOllieO23   On   10/01/2015 at 4:19 AM

OMG I am so gay for Clean Bandit right now. I can’t believe I’ve only just
    heard of them

2. Nelsys Marcano   On   10/01/2015 at 3:21 AM

me encanta este vídeo por muchas cosas.. 1ro el lago congelado, 2do la
    demostración en el min 2:12 de que no importa cuantas ganas tengas de
    bailar, cuando llega la hora de tocar el cello hay que quedarse quieto (te
    odio Lindsey Stirling), 3ro yo odio cuando destruyen instrumentos en los
    vídeos, pero esta versión en 2:53 me gusto mucho, y 4to UNA PATINETA SOBRE
    HIELOOOOO!! min 4:12 simplemente genial…ami

3. Tran Harry   On   10/01/2015 at 3:00 AM

love the sound , so peace and lightly ! I love you already clean bandit .
    I’m sure you’ve got a big fans from vietnam and the people who loves to
    listen to these melodies ! and I’ve heard rather be already . Actually ,
    I’d sung along with the lyrics lol …and I like that lake too , It’s so
    wonderful

4. Gaius tsl   On   10/01/2015 at 1:28 AM

I really like what they did with Noonie Bao’s voice. It really resembled a
    vocaloid plus her voice. Does anyone know other songs that has a voice like
    that? I don’t really like vocaloid because its all electronic but I like
    this, how its mixed. (inb4 lil wayne auto-tune joke reccomendations)

5. Иннокентий Арсеньев   On   10/01/2015 at 1:04 AM

Чтоб у вас просмотры на нуле держались

6. morphé souini   On   10/01/2015 at 12:54 AM

moi je suis complétement charmé par cet univers très travaillé is sublime

7. Ramesh Ramakrishnan Iyer   On   09/01/2015 at 11:58 PM

it is meant ot happen like this – clean bandit is a truly a complete
    serendipitous paradigm shift – it is all clear now – keep going and make
    lots more original stuff

8. hotandready100   On   09/01/2015 at 11:33 PM

What is the symbolism of the food shaped as a square, a circle, a triangle,
    and a parallelogram?

9. Clean Bandit   On   09/01/2015 at 7:59 PM

‘New Eyes: Special Edition’ countdown day 4: ‘Dust Clears’

The video features painter Nicholas Martin on ice skates. He is our friend
    Guido’s dad, and when we found out that he used to figure-skate for
    Scotland as a teenager we came up with this video concept and kidnapped him
    to Sweden where we found this frozen lake.

‘New Eyes: Special Edition’ out now: http://smarturl.it/neweyes.specialed