THE MUSIC U LOVE

Daft Punk – Instant Crush ft. Julian Casablancas

Written by on 26/01/2015

Get The Random Access Memories Deluxe Box Set: http://smarturl.it/RAMdeluxebox Random Access Memories, in-stores now: iTunes: http://smarturl.it/RAMiTunes Am…

Official video for Daft Punk’s “Da Funk” from the album Homework. Explore the incredible Daft Punk

READ ALSO
Daft Punk Le single des Enfoirés 2015 : un plagiat ?
daft punk

Le single des Enfoirés 2015 : un plagiat des Daft Punk ? Les twittos dénoncent ! En effet, quelques internautes trouvent quelques similitudes entre l'hymne 2015 et le célèbre tube des Daft Punk et Pharrell Williams, Get Lucky, sorti en 2013. Il est vrai que le titre, très electro et appuyé par des guitares électroniques rappelle le ... Read more on Closer NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

Daft Punk – TRON Legacy Soundtrack [Complete Edition]
daft punk

European TOP40 POP CHART HITS, 40 Best Pop, Latin, Dance Club 20 November 2021
european top40

POP MUSIC CHART TOP 40 BEST POP SONGS IN EUROPE Music Charts 2021 (updated 20 november) Stream live @2PM EVERY SATURDAY V2BEAT Online Music TV,  is proud to announce the EUROPEAN TOP40 Chart Hits  - the 40 best Pop Music Charts aired every Saturday afternoon related to the most listened songs in Europe. Tune on V2BEAT radio & TV from 2.00 PM (UTC Offset: UTC + 1h) or Matariki FM (UTC Offset: UTC -10h) Every Saturday The European TOP 40 music of the Pop chart is considered taken from the Europe Official Top 100  and remains the V2BEAT  Read more

European TOP40 POP CHART HITS, 40 Best Pop, Latin, Dance Club 20 Nov 2021
European Top 40 Chart V2beat (720p)

New Hot Micromix by Daniele Milani: Ed Sheeran, Tiesto+Ava Max, Robin Schulz
N The Club Dj Mix By Daniele Milani Robin Shulz

Hello Good friends from DJ Daniele Milani, This is my new Hot Micromix:  During this gig you can enjoy listening: Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti (Remix); Tiësto & Ava Max - The Motto (Extended Mix); Robin Schulz & Dennis Lloyd Young Right Now (Extended Mix); and at the end: Joel Corry feat. Mabel - I Wish (Extended Mix);  stay with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' MICROMIX Will be played on 26/11/21 @14:50 and then scheduled during the day on DJ MIX @-10' each even hour.   MICROMIX n.261 New Dance Read more

1. 조재운   On   27/01/2015 at 10:01 AM

어떻게 이런 리듬을 생각 할 수 있지?? 다프트펑크는 씨발 천재다…존나 천재. 다프트 펑크 들으면 천국 갑니다. 믿으세요.

2. parrish6696   On   27/01/2015 at 9:20 AM

Does anyone really put attention to the music? at least not me, the video
    is more interesting than the music itself, indeed a great “music” video :)

3. iaaoe   On   27/01/2015 at 8:32 AM

Some days you’re the dog, some times you’re the fire hydrant. This dog got
    peed on today.

4. veer mortal   On   27/01/2015 at 6:53 AM

dem boyz Daft Punk, well, the chicken buckets on thays heads, is chromed…

5. Cathh Denueve   On   27/01/2015 at 5:35 AM

does anyone know? well, all in all i think it’s my fave music video…=)
    by daft punk that is

6. Dominic G.   On   27/01/2015 at 1:27 AM

I guess Daft Punk is the dog. Music was always the first place in any
    situation for them so they had to renounce some things like friends, love
    and other stuff…
    He couldn’t switch off his radio, even though that guy told him to, he’s
    addicted to it.
    The broken leg may symbolise that they had to choose between a healthy
    social life or their music. But the dog whistles at the end so they sure be
    happy about their decision.
    They are dogs, good happy creatures, but not the smartest. 🙂

7. Juan Jose   On   26/01/2015 at 11:14 PM

I wish everyone could know that he ( the dog) ends up with the girl later
    on in a different video

8. Greg Gotti   On   26/01/2015 at 9:55 PM

The silliest, funniest and saddest video about alienation I’ve ever seen.
    Great job, guys,

9. Luna c:   On   26/01/2015 at 8:41 PM

Why are you all worried about the dog dude getting laid? Like seriously
    wtf. That’s not the point of the video.

10. cass heng   On   26/01/2015 at 7:01 PM

This vidya brings sadness to me. The soldier literally cannot do anything
    when the men molest the maiden by lifting up her skirt and so forth she
    has to watch them putting him away while she gets dismantle after the
    showcase display and they both burn..

11. Anthony VeniVici   On   26/01/2015 at 5:49 PM

Am i the only one who knows Julian casblancas from the strokes?…

12. savvysearch   On   26/01/2015 at 5:28 PM

They took multiple versions of his vocals and harmonized them to sound
    electronic. Daft Punk is too cool to rely on auto-tune. They’ll use it as
    an effect, but never rely on it. And no way would they insult the leader of
    The Strokes by auto-tuning him.

13. Laura H M   On   26/01/2015 at 4:38 PM

I don’t get all that stuff about he using auto-tune or whatever. I mean,
    Julian’s voice is amazing, it’s obvious that he used auto-tune, but I think
    that it was more for Julian to follow the style of Daft Punk than other
    thing.

14. TheKalcuta   On   26/01/2015 at 3:35 PM

parece que dice ¨solo quiero ser tu friend¨. Cuando canta: ¨So I chained
    myself to a friend¨

15. ARİN ASTERE   On   26/01/2015 at 2:42 PM

Gecenin bu saatine uygun bir parça çok severim
    Umarım sizde seversiniz iyi seyirler
    Arin astere iyi geceler

16. Go Gonzalo   On   26/01/2015 at 2:24 PM

Daft Punk – Instant Crush ft. Julian Casablancas:

17. yayjake1   On   26/01/2015 at 12:28 PM

> I was only nine years old

> I loved Daft Punk so much, I owned all the albums and merchandise

> I pray to Daft Punk every night, thanking them for the life I have been
    given

> “Daft Punk is love”, I say, “Daft Punk is life”

> My dad hears me and calls me a daft fag

> He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Daft Punk

> I called him a hippie

> He slaps me and sends me to my room

> I am crying now, because my face hurts

> I go into my bed and it is very cold

> I feel a warmth moving towards me

> I feel something touch me

> It’s Daft Punk

> I am so happy

> they whisper into my ear, “This is our studio”

> they grab me with their powerful robot hands and put me on my hands and
    knees

> I’m ready

> I put on their headphones for Daft Punk

> They penetrate my eardrums

> It hurts so much, but I do it for Daft Punk

> I can feel my ears deafening as my eyes start to water

> I push against their force

> I want to please Daft Punk

> they scream a mighty vocoded roar as they deafen my ears with their music

> My dad walks in

> Daft Punk looks him deep in the eyes and says, “It’s all robot now”

> Daft Punk leaves through my window

Daft Punk is love, Daft Punk is life

18. Hazel Luna   On   26/01/2015 at 12:05 PM

Me encanta el efecto de la voz, suena como si yo anduviera bien cuadro y la
    canción se distorsionara.

19. Cosmo B.   On   26/01/2015 at 11:42 AM

Despite the auto tune, this song is still really good. Even though it’s
    auto tuned, I still enjoy the vocals. Pretty song. :)

20. Marjorie Morales   On   26/01/2015 at 11:33 AM

And we will never be alone again
    ‘Cause it doesn’t happen every day
    Kinda counted on you being a friend

21. Lap Fung Lee   On   26/01/2015 at 10:58 AM

The music of the song can totally be Megaman’s theme music if it’s playing
    in 1.5x or 2x speed. ;)

22. Anna Bajorek   On   26/01/2015 at 10:52 AM

Does anyone else think this is more of Jules’ song? I kinda feel that Daft
    Punk is featured, instead of Julian.

23. Pamela Contreras Ulloa   On   26/01/2015 at 10:46 AM

Mi tema favorito por estos días <3
    Su voz, el ritmo, ..su voz <3

24. Lina Gomez   On   26/01/2015 at 10:15 AM

Someone else come here knowing who was Julian? I’ve only seen critics about
    the ‘singer’ on the comments lol
    This dude is awesome, but just so much auto tune.