Daft Punk – Instant Crush ft. Julian Casablancas

Written by on 26/01/2015

Get The Random Access Memories Deluxe Box Set: http://smarturl.it/RAMdeluxebox Random Access Memories, in-stores now: iTunes: http://smarturl.it/RAMiTunes Am…

Official video for Daft Punk’s “Da Funk” from the album Homework. Explore the incredible Daft Punk

READ ALSO
9 Newest pop songs and video clips 2021 proposals presented by Jay Gram on V2BEAT TV
Hot Pop Hits W01y21 Newest pop songs

The weekly appointment with 9 newest pop songs and video clips 2021 proposals by dance / R & B and Latin segment. Jay Gram Welcome friends, did you know that the year 2021 marks the fifth year of activity of V2BEAT music television? I've been here recently but I find it all very interesting and fun. This week we see the return of the Kazakh DJ "Imanbek" with a great single called "Goodbay". The Nigerian singer / producer "Davido" together with Angel and French Montana offer us an Afrobeat Remix entitled "Blessing". Another Remix worth Read more

MEGAWORLD MEGA MIX 2021 the most and loved hits songs from 2020, waiting Count Down
celebrate 2021 Celebrate mega mix 2021

MEGAWORLD MEGA MIX 2021 the most and loved hits songs from 2021, waiting Count Down starting on day 31 afternoon, live on V2BEAT Music TV. Also this year we have organized a musical Megaworld Megamix with the most beautiful hits of the year 2020. This MEGAMIX is dedicated to all the peoples of the earth who in the year 2020 had to suffer all the consequences of the Pandemic. We at V2BEAT have tried to keep you company with entertainment through music videos that have enlivened your days of study, work, leisure, etc. Many of the video clips had Read more

Daft Punk, More Top Google Searches
daft punk

Daft Punk, HARD Summer & More Top Google Searches Daft Punk, French electronic duo circa 1993, was the 9th most searched music artist of the year for the US, even with their last release being the 2013 album Random Access Memories. Google also provides data showing that searches for Daft Punk occurred ... Read more on Your EDM Does The World Need a Daft Punk Tribute Show? I would like to imagine these are the 2 thoughts that immediately come to mind after reading the worlds 'Australia's Daft Punk Tribute Show' but, as strange as this might seem the 23 stop Read more

11 Newest pop songs and video clips 2021 proposals presented by Jay Gram on V2BEAT TV
newest pop songs Hot Pop Hits V2beat (w02y21)

The weekly appointment with 11 newest pop songs and video clips 2021 proposals by dance / R & B and Latin segment. Jay Gram Hello everyone, we are in the third week of January and like every beginning of the year, many artists are preparing for the next months of record hits. Let's start the episode of HOP POP NEWS immediately with the new song by Justin Bieber entitled "Anyone". Ed Sheeran, the romantic artist loved by many couples in love, returns with the new single "Afterglow". While the increasingly disheveled "LP" singer-songwriter of Italian Read more

10 great pop songs 2020 entered on V2BEAT Music TV playlist this week, lovely presented by Jay Gram
Hot Pop Hits 10 great pop songs 2020

Jay Gram Hello all welcome back with POP NEWS, the weekly appointment with 10 great pop songs 2020 and video clips starting on rotation on V2BEAT Music TV channel. This is a week a little lacking in new proposals also considering the necessary break of the artists for the Christmas holidays. Those who did not go wild with the Christmas bells are indeed few, among them we find the latest release of the British duo "CamelPhat" who in their eclectic style present us a beautiful video song entitled Easier. The young singer of Dominican origins, Read more

1. 조재운   On   27/01/2015 at 10:01 AM

어떻게 이런 리듬을 생각 할 수 있지?? 다프트펑크는 씨발 천재다…존나 천재. 다프트 펑크 들으면 천국 갑니다. 믿으세요.

2. parrish6696   On   27/01/2015 at 9:20 AM

Does anyone really put attention to the music? at least not me, the video
    is more interesting than the music itself, indeed a great “music” video :)

3. iaaoe   On   27/01/2015 at 8:32 AM

Some days you’re the dog, some times you’re the fire hydrant. This dog got
    peed on today.

4. veer mortal   On   27/01/2015 at 6:53 AM

dem boyz Daft Punk, well, the chicken buckets on thays heads, is chromed…

5. Cathh Denueve   On   27/01/2015 at 5:35 AM

does anyone know? well, all in all i think it’s my fave music video…=)
    by daft punk that is

6. Dominic G.   On   27/01/2015 at 1:27 AM

I guess Daft Punk is the dog. Music was always the first place in any
    situation for them so they had to renounce some things like friends, love
    and other stuff…
    He couldn’t switch off his radio, even though that guy told him to, he’s
    addicted to it.
    The broken leg may symbolise that they had to choose between a healthy
    social life or their music. But the dog whistles at the end so they sure be
    happy about their decision.
    They are dogs, good happy creatures, but not the smartest. 🙂

7. Juan Jose   On   26/01/2015 at 11:14 PM

I wish everyone could know that he ( the dog) ends up with the girl later
    on in a different video

8. Greg Gotti   On   26/01/2015 at 9:55 PM

The silliest, funniest and saddest video about alienation I’ve ever seen.
    Great job, guys,

9. Luna c:   On   26/01/2015 at 8:41 PM

Why are you all worried about the dog dude getting laid? Like seriously
    wtf. That’s not the point of the video.

10. cass heng   On   26/01/2015 at 7:01 PM

This vidya brings sadness to me. The soldier literally cannot do anything
    when the men molest the maiden by lifting up her skirt and so forth she
    has to watch them putting him away while she gets dismantle after the
    showcase display and they both burn..

11. Anthony VeniVici   On   26/01/2015 at 5:49 PM

Am i the only one who knows Julian casblancas from the strokes?…

12. savvysearch   On   26/01/2015 at 5:28 PM

They took multiple versions of his vocals and harmonized them to sound
    electronic. Daft Punk is too cool to rely on auto-tune. They’ll use it as
    an effect, but never rely on it. And no way would they insult the leader of
    The Strokes by auto-tuning him.

13. Laura H M   On   26/01/2015 at 4:38 PM

I don’t get all that stuff about he using auto-tune or whatever. I mean,
    Julian’s voice is amazing, it’s obvious that he used auto-tune, but I think
    that it was more for Julian to follow the style of Daft Punk than other
    thing.

14. TheKalcuta   On   26/01/2015 at 3:35 PM

parece que dice ¨solo quiero ser tu friend¨. Cuando canta: ¨So I chained
    myself to a friend¨

15. ARİN ASTERE   On   26/01/2015 at 2:42 PM

Gecenin bu saatine uygun bir parça çok severim
    Umarım sizde seversiniz iyi seyirler
    Arin astere iyi geceler

16. Go Gonzalo   On   26/01/2015 at 2:24 PM

Daft Punk – Instant Crush ft. Julian Casablancas:

17. yayjake1   On   26/01/2015 at 12:28 PM

> I was only nine years old

> I loved Daft Punk so much, I owned all the albums and merchandise

> I pray to Daft Punk every night, thanking them for the life I have been
    given

> “Daft Punk is love”, I say, “Daft Punk is life”

> My dad hears me and calls me a daft fag

> He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Daft Punk

> I called him a hippie

> He slaps me and sends me to my room

> I am crying now, because my face hurts

> I go into my bed and it is very cold

> I feel a warmth moving towards me

> I feel something touch me

> It’s Daft Punk

> I am so happy

> they whisper into my ear, “This is our studio”

> they grab me with their powerful robot hands and put me on my hands and
    knees

> I’m ready

> I put on their headphones for Daft Punk

> They penetrate my eardrums

> It hurts so much, but I do it for Daft Punk

> I can feel my ears deafening as my eyes start to water

> I push against their force

> I want to please Daft Punk

> they scream a mighty vocoded roar as they deafen my ears with their music

> My dad walks in

> Daft Punk looks him deep in the eyes and says, “It’s all robot now”

> Daft Punk leaves through my window

Daft Punk is love, Daft Punk is life

18. Hazel Luna   On   26/01/2015 at 12:05 PM

Me encanta el efecto de la voz, suena como si yo anduviera bien cuadro y la
    canción se distorsionara.

19. Cosmo B.   On   26/01/2015 at 11:42 AM

Despite the auto tune, this song is still really good. Even though it’s
    auto tuned, I still enjoy the vocals. Pretty song. :)

20. Marjorie Morales   On   26/01/2015 at 11:33 AM

And we will never be alone again
    ‘Cause it doesn’t happen every day
    Kinda counted on you being a friend

21. Lap Fung Lee   On   26/01/2015 at 10:58 AM

The music of the song can totally be Megaman’s theme music if it’s playing
    in 1.5x or 2x speed. ;)

22. Anna Bajorek   On   26/01/2015 at 10:52 AM

Does anyone else think this is more of Jules’ song? I kinda feel that Daft
    Punk is featured, instead of Julian.

23. Pamela Contreras Ulloa   On   26/01/2015 at 10:46 AM

Mi tema favorito por estos días <3
    Su voz, el ritmo, ..su voz <3

24. Lina Gomez   On   26/01/2015 at 10:15 AM

Someone else come here knowing who was Julian? I’ve only seen critics about
    the ‘singer’ on the comments lol
    This dude is awesome, but just so much auto tune.