David Guetta – Play Hard ft. Ne-Yo, Akon (Official Video)

Written by on 13/12/2014

Play Hard feat. Ne-Yo & Akon. Available to download on iTunes here http://smarturl.it/PlayHardiTunes?IQid=vevo ft remixes from: R3hab, Spencer & Hill, Albert…

The Very Best of David Guetta || David Guetta's Greatest Hits

The Very Best of David Guetta || David Guetta’s Greatest Hits.

Click to rate!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

1. Fran Hernandez   On   13/12/2014 at 8:38 PM

The playlist is so cool but there are a lot of ads. I know you are trying
    to get some coins for your time, but maybe the number os ads is excessive.

2. Dario Scotti   On   13/12/2014 at 7:05 PM

Mexico land of most dangerous drug dealers and killers in the world, Mexico
    is the land where life is worthless.

3. Brenda Vargas   On   13/12/2014 at 5:13 PM

I like the song meavy I will here to get my self up… but this video is a
    SHET es una MIERDAAAAAA a big one!, I realy feel bad for this kind of
    videos stupid how shows the worst side of our world…

4. israel diaz   On   13/12/2014 at 5:01 PM

Me Gusto la primera parte del video por que sale una cancha de fronton <3

5. Adam D   On   13/12/2014 at 3:58 PM

How did this video get 284 million views, when there are only 7 billion
    people on earth?

6. chocho Alnemi   On   13/12/2014 at 2:17 PM

the video is sooooooooooo disgusting. Can´t u just have normal videos
    without disgusting dancers or weird stuff. All the song now a days are so
    weird.

7. Matheus Pina   On   13/12/2014 at 2:07 PM

Fico imaginando o que esses caras comem pra terem a criatividade de fazer
    um clipe assim, kkkkkkkkkkkkk

8. PunkBuzter   On   13/12/2014 at 12:49 PM

Weird how a boy can walk in on the stage showing his belly with no problems
    at all, but if they had a girl instead it’d be related to pedophilia etc…
    I say it’s all sexism!

9. analina lambrou   On   13/12/2014 at 12:05 PM

the beggining of the song reminds me of some other song any ideas??

10. Pete Yagmin   On   13/12/2014 at 11:51 AM

I hope Alice Deejay got some royalties for the sample. That’s the only
    decent part of this song.

11. Gabriel Quintero   On   13/12/2014 at 11:03 AM

Weeeaaa….. Es viernes de alegría y diversión… Gózalo
    sanamente,ami@s(os) G+

12. jesus esquivel   On   13/12/2014 at 9:53 AM

damn idk why all the hispanic peolpe think that we made this video just
    because we think that the mexican’s are bitches or dumbs?? i’m mexican and
    i’m proud of it i work with David Guetta and he don’t think that the
    Mexican or Hispanic people are like that we just made the video like the
    music!! “”NO OFFENSE”” was not made to offend anyone …apoco cren que un
    famoso se llegue a burlar de la jente hispana si se fijan en el video solo
    3 personas que no son de raices latinas sales en el video el resto es
    dedicado a los hispanos

13. Jennifer Bryant   On   13/12/2014 at 9:49 AM

David Guetta – Play Hard ft. Ne-Yo, Akon You can learn to sing on singsbee

14. ConKiMusic   On   13/12/2014 at 9:10 AM

Guys, I am here to ask you to check out my new original on my channel
    called “My Way”. I am a 18 years old DJ/Producer from Poland and I have the
    dream of being a great DJ in the future.Help me to realize my dream.
    Thanks :)

15. Frank Gallagher   On   13/12/2014 at 9:05 AM

How on earth are there 260 million views on this video, david obviously
    uses bots as there are only 7 million people on this planet hahaha how
    stupid is he

16. Karina Casanova   On   13/12/2014 at 9:03 AM

Me rompe el corazón que en todo el mundo crean que todas las mexicanas
    somos feas y zorras..