David Guetta – Turn Me On ft. Nicki Minaj (Official Video)

Written by on December 22, 2014

From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate – Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj,

1. Chay Smith   On   December 22, 2014 at 1:51 pm

I’ve known this song for about forever but this is my first time watching
    the video. That’s super freaky and awesome.

2. Ziyauni Williams   On   December 22, 2014 at 11:17 am

My friend is terrified of mannequins. Wednesday we went in. this museum
    after school and in the back was a mannequin. When she saw it she started
    screaming “AHHHHH A MANNEQUIN!RUN!RUN!AHHHHH” It was so hilarious I died
    laughing. Then I poked it and said “its not alive dingaling. Besides Its
    not like its gonna come to life and get you” then she ran out of there.
    Best Wednesday ever 🙂 if I showed her this video she would probably freak
    out!!! LOL

3. MsFunology   On   December 22, 2014 at 10:53 am

Nikki actually has a great voice when she sings. Why doesn’t she sing more
    in her albums? She raps more, and her voice is good. I like her in this
    song, and I’m definitely not a fan of her songs.

4. JoBrosLover1001   On   December 22, 2014 at 10:01 am

How can this be david guettas song? I dont,understand how its featuring
    Nicki Minaj when shes thr ONLY one who sang/rapped. This is HER song

5. PunkBuzter   On   December 22, 2014 at 8:32 am

I suppose they used alot of voice correction to get her voice this good cuz
    i’ve never heard her actually sing in any of her previous songs.

6. TheWolfKinz789◕‿‿◕   On   December 22, 2014 at 7:34 am

Guys wanna know something really cool?! My dad helped animate the robot in
    the beginning, and all the rest of the robots!! 😀 +Dragon cat +Songbird
    -The Kitty-

JOIN US, It's free!Don't stay out alone, be part of the Music Lovers!
  • News about your favorite artists
  • Concerts, shows, festivals near you
  • Clubbing events near you