David Guetta – Where Them Girls At ft. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida (Official Video)

Written by on 13/12/2014

From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate – Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo …

Click to rate!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

1. Natalie Ludlow   On   14/12/2014 at 6:40 AM

I love David guetta! I love Nicki too but just no not in this video.

2. SillebBlockland   On   14/12/2014 at 5:55 AM

It’s amazing how music changed from great to terrible in just 3 years.

3. Maks Majewski   On   14/12/2014 at 4:25 AM

David shouldn’t be featured in videos if he’s just gonna pretend to do
    something at the top of a building. Good song though

4. Túlio Silva   On   14/12/2014 at 3:42 AM

A Nick Minaj canta super bem, ficou muito bom essa musica graças a
    ela…Aqui em Goiania, Goias a musica do David Guetta que faz mas sucesso e
    Turn Me On da Nick Minaj a musica mas tocada nos carros e nas radio.

5. Thanvi Vishishta   On   13/12/2014 at 11:59 PM

I love this song
    I love this video
    AND I love David Guetta!!!! ♥♥♥
    It never gets old!

6. Nerea Roqué Martín   On   13/12/2014 at 11:31 PM

me encanta nicki minaj este con quien este es la mejor cantando TE QUIERO
    NICKI

7. ConKiMusic   On   13/12/2014 at 11:19 PM

Guys, I am here to ask you to check out my new original on my channel
    called “My Way”. I am a 18 years old DJ/Producer from Poland and I have the
    dream of being a great DJ in the future.Help me to realize my dream.
    Thanks :)

8. astrid w   On   13/12/2014 at 10:25 PM

whenever I listen to this song I always skip right to Nicki’s part because
    she’s amazing and smart and beautiful and the queen and I only love her
    part from this song

9. Sara Rossi   On   13/12/2014 at 10:21 PM

David Guetta – Where Them Girls At ft. Nicki Mina…:

10. Hatsune Miku   On   13/12/2014 at 9:18 PM

Quem ai é BRASILEIRO(A) se inscreve no canal do t3ddy por favor gente pra
    dar uma ajuda ai pra ele gente se increve la no canal do t3ddy por favor
    bjs pra quem se inscreve bjs bjs e bjs..

11. Jason Yan   On   13/12/2014 at 8:13 PM

WHERE THEM MOBS AT,MOBS AT? WHERE THEM MOBS AT,MOBS AT?
    WHERE THEM MOBS AT,MOBS AT?CREEPERS AND SKELES,ARE EVERYWHERE