Ed Sheeran – Don't [Official Video]

Written by on 24/12/2014

Check out the official video for ‘Don’t’ featuring the incredible dancer Pacman. You can buy the Don’t EP here: http://smarturl.it/dontEP Subscribe to my cha…

Ed Sheeran performs at the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Click HERE to watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: https://bit.ly/1kD65K5.

READ ALSO
Micromix 4 newest lovely Pop Songs Chris Lake & Armand Van Helden, Bingo Players…
Micromix Ida Corr

Welcome to all friends from DJ Daniele Milani on my new MICROMIX.  4 newest lovely Pop songs for enjoy the latest releases.  In this Micromix I'll play: Chris Lake and Armand Van Helden. Deepend   featuring Philip Strand with new single title "Skinny Dip". Bingo Players with Ida Corr. And finally Diplo and Sonny Fodera with single titled "Turn Back Time (Extended Mix)". Have a very happy listening with my new MICROMIX on V2beat television!   MICROMIX POP New Hits 1 - Chris Lake & Armand Van Helden - The Answer (feat. Arthur Baker & Victor Simonelli) 'Chris Lake' (Aberdeen, 8 August Read more

PDMG: New Music selection of the week, Joy Club, Katy Perry, Martin Garrix in a mix
Pdmg Micromix 147

Hello from DANIELE MILANI , This time the new Micromix includes 4 current tracks, Joy Club with In the Night, Katy Perry with Daises (MK Remix), Martin Garrix with the featuring by John Martin with Higher Ground (Extended Mix)  that are rotating this week on V2BEAT, let's look at them and listen to them more closely: MICROMIX  New Hits Selection This week's new Micromix which includes 4 tracks 1 - Joy Club - In The Night (Extended Mix) Here we go, the first news for the summer arrives! Here is the first one: the chorus is beautiful, easy drum dance, Read more

Lady Gaga, Mabel, Clean bandit in a Micromix with 4 Pop Music best
micromix clean bandit-v2bea

New Micromix this week which includes 4 tracks of the POP hits that have been released this month of September 2020. We find the latest music track by DJ Benny benassi, Oliver Heldens with becky Hills, Lady Gaga already heard in recent times with splendid worldwide hits. The South Korean artists BLACKPINK who with Lady Gaga (really strange coupled but of sure visual impact) generated a new hit for autumn / winter. Finally, a parte Lady Gaga, the welcome return of Clean bandit with the daughter of the well-known singer Neneh Cherry, or MABEL. Good listening from Daniele Milani with Read more

December month with 31 of the great newest pop songs comes ONAIR XMAS V2BEAT TV
Hot Pop Hits W51y20

The weekly appointment with the newest pop songs and video clips proposals with 31 new Pop Songs by dance / R & B and Latin segment and Xmas time.   Hello dear listeners and listeners. Attending V2BEAT, this First half of December month we have included in the playlist the latest video songs that have been reported by record companies and artists. Now it is up to you to listen to them and judge them! you can then vote for them by leaving the rate on the stars you see on the page. But let's see the full list Read more

HOT POP here the new entries pop songs end of Summer 2020, playing now
Hot Pop Selection V2beat W36y20

Welcome back again on POP NEWS, this week I'd like to introduce some of the end of Summer 2020 songs that are entering this week on our playlist rotation.  Several new entries, although some remixes are also been made by several important DJ's.  let's look at them and listen to them more closely: Taylor Swift - cardigan (Matt GI Remix) Tchami - Buenos Aires Cardi B ft Megan Thee Stallion - WAP Skiibii and Reekado Banks - Banger The Weeknd - Pomegrated Eyes (Lodato Bootleg) Lost Frequencies ft Kye Sones - Electrified Maroon 5 ft VINAI - Nobody's Love (DJ Read more

1. Loud Syrens   On   25/12/2014 at 4:45 AM

ed sheeran was tryin to look down the whole time like ” ok ok ok ok
    stay down stay down….maybe if I block it with my guitar they wont notice
    it”

2. eric le   On   25/12/2014 at 4:04 AM

This segment is so boring…ugly outfits, average model and Ed Sheeran????
    What!!!!!!

3. Isadora Bernardes   On   25/12/2014 at 2:59 AM

I was born naturally skinny and i find flattering when ppl say “real women
    have curves”. It doesnt get to me at all because its obvious all they
    wanted was to be skinny. Ppl dont say that bc they mean it. I dont even
    care what they have to say about how ugly the skinny body is. Imho they are
    in denial, wishing the standard changed so they could fit in. Thats all.

4. mindyourownbusiness   On   25/12/2014 at 2:11 AM

The women are all gorgeous, no doubt
    But is it me or are they all getting a little to overboard on the skinny?
    Specially in the legs, it looks like they will break when they’re walking!
    Ladies you’re beautiful, dont harm yourselves!

5. Ca Ka   On   24/12/2014 at 11:09 PM

The beginning of this performance almost made me cry. Alessandra and
    Adriana holding hands, and making eye contacts is like they’re telling each
    other: “All these years we’ve been on this show and it all comes down to
    this last moment of us wearing the fantasy bras, walking down the runway
    and shining bright like diamonds!” Yup, it’s sad but it’s true THIS IS THE
    LAST SHOW OF THEM!! =((( This is what it is like to work in the fashion
    industry, no matter how hot you manage to be, when you reach certain age,
    marry or have kids, you’re no longer desirable. Just like Gisele Bundchen,
    Tyra Banks, and Heidi Klum. But you know what Aless and Adri, you’ve been
    marvelously iconic, that was a career to die for! You left glorious,
    angels!!

6. Dounia Morena   On   24/12/2014 at 9:35 PM

ITS SO SAD TO SEE DOUTZEN LEAVING WHILE THEY DIDN’T EVEN GIVE HER THE
    CHANCE TO WEAR THE FANTASY BRA :((((

7. alexafx   On   24/12/2014 at 9:21 PM

How does this song go with the segment?? lol horrible!! the outfits were
    really nice but the song doesnt even go haha

8. Mady See   On   24/12/2014 at 8:35 PM

I love this song so much but I don’t think it fits the concept. The song to
    me is very soft and subtle, while the concept is more powerful and
    brighter. Nonetheless, Ed was amazing! And Adriana and Alessandra were
    frikken flawless

9. Kimberly M. Osorio   On   24/12/2014 at 7:20 PM

All this girls are like so friggin’ hot and Ed is so adorable, and cute,
    and small, and shy. OMG I LOVE THIS COMBINATION.

10. MrAtaguas   On   24/12/2014 at 7:11 PM

Ed sheeran to himself “Got a GirlFriend Got a GirlFriend Got a GirlFriend
    Got a GirlFriend Got a GirlFriend ….”

11. LuckyMusiqLive   On   24/12/2014 at 7:08 PM

this song is dope. i love his voice, and the lyrics remind me of whats
    going on in my relationship now. I need to get out of this relationship.
    I’m getting known fast because i rap real.. thumbs up if you hate when you
    take a shit and the water splashes your balls

12. Littlebunnysayshi   On   24/12/2014 at 7:06 PM

This is all I can comprehend from the shitty lyrics to this song.
    here, I’ll translate it for intellectual people (such as myself 😉 ) who
    find it hard to understand this trash filth:

13. Emilyrera Woozworld   On   24/12/2014 at 4:40 PM

Someone kill Ellie Goulding for me please, I’m too far away to do it.

14. Nice Guy   On   24/12/2014 at 4:13 PM

*LOL. Nice try of making a video like Sia Chandelier, where somebody is
    dancing for no reason, making random moves…! THIS IS JUST SHIT. PURE SHIT*.
    *PS (for all the people who want to answer how stupid I am etc.): sad but
    you can’t add any other comment! 🙁 500 answers = the max allowed by
    youtube. I have the regret to announce you that we can’t continue our
    brilliant conversation, because there are too many answers… sad sad sad
    :(*

15. Ellie Louise   On   24/12/2014 at 3:48 PM

My brother tried to dance on a fence but then he fell and broke his leg.

This music video could cause more accidents IT IS A THREAT TO HUMANKIND. WE
    WILL ALL DIE OF FENCE AND THERE WILL BE ONE GUY LEFT. The guy in the video.
    HES THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN WALK ON FENCES.

16. Don'tLookOrItTakesYou O.O   On   24/12/2014 at 3:19 PM

“We drink away the days with a takeaway Pizza”
    You’re supposed to eat Pizza

17. Ramz Movie Trailers   On   24/12/2014 at 2:35 PM

Fuck Ellie Goulding little slut and that dickhead liam. ed didn’t deserve
    this.

18. Katelyn Hamblin   On   24/12/2014 at 1:49 PM

I imagined the music video to be so different. So much disappointment.

19. Ed Sheeran   On   24/12/2014 at 1:17 PM

“Don’t” official music video – get the track on itunes: