INNA – Be My Lover

Written by on 22/02/2015

INNA - Be My Lover (Official Video)

INNA - Take Me Higher (by Play&Win) [Online Video]

READ ALSO
27 Amazing Pop songs presented by Jay Gram into V2BEAT TV weekly playlist.
Hot Pop Hits V2beat

27  Amazing Pop songs presented by Jay Gram into V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. Welcome back dear friends all listeners from Jay Gram, here I am another episode of Hot Pop News, the weekly appointment to know the new tracks of the Latin / POP / Dance segments. V2beat Jay Gram   Dear all, here I am back to you with a new episode of HOT POP NEWS from your host, Jay Gram. Here is a new week and many musical news that I have the pleasure to present to you, this time there are 27 Read more

latest Micromix by DJ Daniele Milani: Bastille, Feder & Offenbach, Alok & John Legend, Becky Hill
Micromix Dj Mix By Daniele Milani Shift K3y

Welcome back to my latest Micromix by DJ Daniele Milani: this is my latest Pop Dance Hits Micromix on V2BEAT; During this session you can hear: Bastille - Distorted Light Beam (CamelPhat Remix); Feder & Offenbach - Call Me Papi ft. Dawty Music (Extended Version); Alok & John Legend - In My Mind Remix (Fernando Aston); and at the end: Becky Hill ft. Shift K3Y - Better Off Without You (Luke Hepworth Remix);  remain with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' MICROMIX Will be played on 24/08/21 @12:50 and then scheduled during Read more

latest Micromix by DJ Daniele Milani: Nu Genea, Jonas Blue, Lucas & Steve, Shermanology
Micromix Dj Mix By Daniele Milani Lucas & Steve

Welcome back to my latest Micromix by DJ Daniele Milani: this is my latest Pop Dance Hits Micromix on V2BEAT; During this session you can hear: Nu Genea - Marechià ft. Célia Kameni (Gawhodios Remix); Jonas Blue, Leon Hear Me Say (Soda State Remix); Lucas & Steve, Tungevaag - Paper Planes (Extended Mix); and at the end: Shermanology - Boyz N Da Club (Original Mix);  remain with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' MICROMIX Will be played on 30/08/21 @12:50 and then scheduled during the day on DJ MIX @-10' each hour. Read more

Delivered Micromix songs by DJ Daniele Milani: Diana Ross, Clean Bandit, Claptone, Topic
Micromix Dj Mix By Daniele Milani Diana Ross

This is my new delivered Micromix songs by DJ Daniele Milani:  During this session you can hear: Diana Ross - Upside Down (DJOKO Edit); Claptone feat. James Vincent McMorrow - Wake Up (Extended Mix); Clean Bandit & Topic feat. Wes Nelson - Drive (Jonasu Extended Remix); and at the end: AC Slater x Bleu Clair - Green Light (feat. Kate Wild) (Extended Mix);  stay with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' MICROMIX Will be played on 16/09/21 @16:50 and then scheduled during the day on DJ MIX @-10' each hour. MICROMIX n.255 Read more

25 huge Pop clip songs presented by Jay Gram into V2BEAT TV weekly playlist.
Hot Pop Hits Jay Gram

25 huge Pop clip songs presented by Jay Gram into V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. Welcome back dear friends all listeners from Jay Gram, here I am another episode of Hot Pop News, the weekly appointment to know the new tracks of the Latin / POP / Dance segments. V2beat Jay Gram   Welcome back dear friends all with a new and very hot summer date with "HOT POP NEWS" hello everyone from Jay gram, I'm back to you for a new episode of Hot Pop News, disregarding the preambles, let's dive right in on some Read more

1. Skully Bones   On   23/02/2015 at 11:12 AM

Inna….greetings from Amsterdam….great number….just stay with Play and
    Win ..respect guys!

2. AŁєєxDяєwMoz Official   On   23/02/2015 at 10:38 AM

INNA – Take Me Higher (by Play&Win) [Online Video]:

3. Iván Vega   On   23/02/2015 at 8:52 AM

Love hoy INNA. Since the very first moment I discover your music 5 years
    ago I had always been with you …

4. Diana B   On   23/02/2015 at 7:55 AM

felicitari! ai progresat mult si ma bucur ca duci numele tarii departe!
    sunt si romani care te sustin (ceilalti sunt invidiosi sau alte gusturi) !
    parerea mea: ai melodii mult mai bune singura decat cu alti artisti
    (exceptie fiind melodia cu Dara si cea cu Carla’s Dreams. cu Play&Win sunt
    cele mai bune melodii ever:x ). mult succes in continuare!

5. Europa Plus TV   On   23/02/2015 at 7:46 AM

#клип #electronic #house #Romania #Inna

Инна сделала новый клип из записей живых выступлений и кадров прошлых
    клипов

6. Сапар Кенлирьаев   On   23/02/2015 at 3:58 AM

инна я тебя люблю ты классная

7. Vasko S   On   23/02/2015 at 2:50 AM

Deja Vu is the first song I ever heard by Inna. I was hooked! It was a new
    level of perfection: the music, the voice, the video, and the charm. This
    woman is an amazing singer with a charismatic personality. When people ask
    me “who are your favorite artists,” I say “I have favorite songs, but I
    never follow artists.” I totally forget to mention that Inna is an
    exception to this. I love all of her songs and I wish her great success in
    her career because all that means is that I’ll be enjoying her music for
    longer 🙂
    You are the best!!!!

8. Meganova1994   On   23/02/2015 at 1:20 AM

Wow, I´m happy that there´s at least one artist which makes good music! Not
    this “fuck bitches and shake your wiggle ass” bullshit …. Greetings from
    Czech, I loooove your music :)

9. Andreea Trantea   On   23/02/2015 at 1:18 AM

Hit after hit after hit after hit! What the heck is wrong with the radio
    stations in US? I want to hear INNA!!! Why in 21st Century I have to burn
    my own CDs to have good music on? At least on the East Coast we have 70’s
    and 80’s music on the radio for more than 60% of the time. 20% is
    advertising and the rest – God help us!

INNA INNA INNA INNA!!!

10. Mahsa Yegan   On   23/02/2015 at 12:25 AM

A Very very very Big Congrats & Big Like for you Queen INNA!!! You are
    Officially did an Awesome Track!!! this is how you should be!!! your own
    style!!! Beautiful!!! you definitely changed the music industry with this
    BESTIE!!!! <3 <3 <3 #Soproud #ToBeAclubRocker #PartNeverEnds
    #WithYourMusic <3 <3 <3 ^_^ XoXo

11. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 9:58 PM

Estamos más #INNAmorados que nunca con este #BeMyLover de Inna!!
    ALUCINANTE! http://ow.ly/nbDfN

12. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 9:55 PM

Queremos ser tus lovers @inna_ro porque estamos #Innamorados de ti!!!!!!

13. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 9:25 PM

#INNAMORADOS !! BAILEMOS AL RITMO DE INNA Y SU “BE MY LOVER” #bemylover

14. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 8:41 PM

Menos mal que está INNA para animarnos este lunes! BE MY LOVER PARA
    USTEDES! http://ow.ly/n7knY

15. Luna Martinez   On   22/02/2015 at 5:26 PM

INNA – Be My Lover (Official Video): http://youtu.be/lnYpT8ikIpM

16. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 4:58 PM

Que mejor manera de seguir la mañana que con otro temazo incluido en el
    álbum del momento #ILikeFiesta ¿Lo tienes? http://ow.ly/qan4q

17. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 4:53 PM

Inna y su éxito “Be My Lover” siguen escalando posiciones en la lista de
    @flaixfm http://ow.ly/qet52

18. Hilda Alejandra Zarate Murguia   On   22/02/2015 at 4:28 PM

Súper temazo!!! , lastima de videoclip, el single daba para muchísimo mas y
    era para que la unieran lucido mas a inna, es guapísima y ni luce todo lo
    bella y espectacular que es.

19. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 3:42 PM

Uno de los muchos éxitos que encontrarás en el álbum #ILikeFiesta ¿Lo
    tienes ya?http://ow.ly/qC7bb

20. Jade Menese   On   22/02/2015 at 2:31 PM

Me facina inna soy mary y daria todo por ir a verla a viña en febrero ;28 k
    linda es me encanta sus canciones te kiero inna

21. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 1:56 PM

Tenemos una obsesión para traerte el mejor ritmo, y no nos puede faltar l
    Inna con el “Be My Lover” Check it out!! http://ow.ly/pGHcL