INNA – Be My Lover

Written by on 22/02/2015

INNA - Be My Lover (Official Video)

INNA - Take Me Higher (by Play&Win) [Online Video]

READ ALSO
Desire 10 min Micromix by Daniele Milani: Will Easton, Claptone, Armand V. Helden, Byor
10 Min Micromix Armand Van Helden

Desire 10 min Micromix by Daniele Milani: Welcome back folks to my Brand hot 10 min Micromix from DJ Daniele Milani:  In this Micromix I'm going to play: Will Easton featuring Liz Cass - Weakness (Original Mix); Claptone - Zero (Original Mix); Armand Van Helden, A-Trak, Duck Sauce - Ask Me (Extended Mix). And finally, BYOR - The Cure (Extended Mix); enjoy listening to my new MICROMIX on V2beat music television. New Micromix this week which includes 4 tracks This 10' MICROMIX Will be played on 25/03/21 @20:50 1 - Will Easton feat. Liz Cass - Weakness (Original Mix) Read more

Pop Music Chart Top 40 Best Songs In Europe Music Charts 2021 (updated 17 April)

POP MUSIC CHART TOP 40 BEST POP SONGS IN EUROPE Music Charts 2021 (updated 17 April) Stream live @2PM EVERY SATURDAY V2BEAT Online Music TV,  is proud to announce the EURO TOP40 Hits Pop Music Charts aired every Saturday afternoon related to the most listened songs in Europe. Tune on V2BEAT radio & TV from 2.00 PM (UTC Offset: UTC + 1h) or Matariki FM (UTC Offset: UTC -10h)  The European TOP 40 music of the Pop chart is considered taken from the Europe Official Top 100  and remains the V2BEAT  official charts for RnB, Rap, pop, country music, Hip Read more

25 new Pop songs proposal this week into V2BEAT Playlist presented by Jay Gram
new Pop songs Hits V2beat (w10y21)

The weekly appointment with 25 new pop songs and video clips 2021 proposals by dance / R & B and Latin segment. Jay Gram Hi all friends, I'm Jay Gram and this is the review of the new songs that have entered the rotation on V2BEAT Music Television. This week there are 25 new entries, obviously I will not present them all to you! But let's see the hottest ones that are worthy of mention: CINCO, the Latin group of five excellent elements comes with two singles: "Un Beso" (one kiss) and "Dejaria todo" (I'd Read more

Best 10 min Micromix by Daniele Milani: Dimitri From Paris, Jax jones, Maor Levi, SaltNPepa
10 Min Micromix V2beat Tv Jax Jones

Best 10 min Micromix by Daniele Milani: Here my new released 10 min Micromix from DJ Daniele Milani:  In this Micromix I'll play: Dimitri From Paris x Fiorious - Music Saved My Life (The Extended Mix); Jax Jones & Au Ra - I miss u (Extended Mix); Maor Levi & BT feat. Nation of One - Here (Extended Mix). And finally, Lotus & Salt-N-Pepa & SPYZR - Push It! (Extended Remix); enjoy listening to my new MICROMIX on V2beat music television. New Micromix this week which includes 4 tracks This 10' MICROMIX Will be played on 12/04/21 @16:50 1 - Read more

Hot Pop Hits V2beat Tv R(w12y21)

23 new video-clips pop and remixed song entered into V2BEAT playlist by Jay Gram proposals by dance / R & B and Latin segment. V2beat Jay Gram Hi everyone, I'm Jay Gram and this is the weekly appointment with the new video clips that have entered rotation in the V2BEAT Music Television playlist. This week we have new releases, some remixes of songs already broadcast for a few months and also some MashUPs. Every time we look for the best of record releases to make you listen and pass the time with good music. I Read more

1. Skully Bones   On   23/02/2015 at 11:12 AM

Inna….greetings from Amsterdam….great number….just stay with Play and
    Win ..respect guys!

2. AŁєєxDяєwMoz Official   On   23/02/2015 at 10:38 AM

INNA – Take Me Higher (by Play&Win) [Online Video]:

3. Iván Vega   On   23/02/2015 at 8:52 AM

Love hoy INNA. Since the very first moment I discover your music 5 years
    ago I had always been with you …

4. Diana B   On   23/02/2015 at 7:55 AM

felicitari! ai progresat mult si ma bucur ca duci numele tarii departe!
    sunt si romani care te sustin (ceilalti sunt invidiosi sau alte gusturi) !
    parerea mea: ai melodii mult mai bune singura decat cu alti artisti
    (exceptie fiind melodia cu Dara si cea cu Carla’s Dreams. cu Play&Win sunt
    cele mai bune melodii ever:x ). mult succes in continuare!

5. Europa Plus TV   On   23/02/2015 at 7:46 AM

#клип #electronic #house #Romania #Inna

Инна сделала новый клип из записей живых выступлений и кадров прошлых
    клипов

6. Сапар Кенлирьаев   On   23/02/2015 at 3:58 AM

инна я тебя люблю ты классная

7. Vasko S   On   23/02/2015 at 2:50 AM

Deja Vu is the first song I ever heard by Inna. I was hooked! It was a new
    level of perfection: the music, the voice, the video, and the charm. This
    woman is an amazing singer with a charismatic personality. When people ask
    me “who are your favorite artists,” I say “I have favorite songs, but I
    never follow artists.” I totally forget to mention that Inna is an
    exception to this. I love all of her songs and I wish her great success in
    her career because all that means is that I’ll be enjoying her music for
    longer 🙂
    You are the best!!!!

8. Meganova1994   On   23/02/2015 at 1:20 AM

Wow, I´m happy that there´s at least one artist which makes good music! Not
    this “fuck bitches and shake your wiggle ass” bullshit …. Greetings from
    Czech, I loooove your music :)

9. Andreea Trantea   On   23/02/2015 at 1:18 AM

Hit after hit after hit after hit! What the heck is wrong with the radio
    stations in US? I want to hear INNA!!! Why in 21st Century I have to burn
    my own CDs to have good music on? At least on the East Coast we have 70’s
    and 80’s music on the radio for more than 60% of the time. 20% is
    advertising and the rest – God help us!

INNA INNA INNA INNA!!!

10. Mahsa Yegan   On   23/02/2015 at 12:25 AM

A Very very very Big Congrats & Big Like for you Queen INNA!!! You are
    Officially did an Awesome Track!!! this is how you should be!!! your own
    style!!! Beautiful!!! you definitely changed the music industry with this
    BESTIE!!!! <3 <3 <3 #Soproud #ToBeAclubRocker #PartNeverEnds
    #WithYourMusic <3 <3 <3 ^_^ XoXo

11. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 9:58 PM

Estamos más #INNAmorados que nunca con este #BeMyLover de Inna!!
    ALUCINANTE! http://ow.ly/nbDfN

12. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 9:55 PM

Queremos ser tus lovers @inna_ro porque estamos #Innamorados de ti!!!!!!

13. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 9:25 PM

#INNAMORADOS !! BAILEMOS AL RITMO DE INNA Y SU “BE MY LOVER” #bemylover

14. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 8:41 PM

Menos mal que está INNA para animarnos este lunes! BE MY LOVER PARA
    USTEDES! http://ow.ly/n7knY

15. Luna Martinez   On   22/02/2015 at 5:26 PM

INNA – Be My Lover (Official Video): http://youtu.be/lnYpT8ikIpM

16. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 4:58 PM

Que mejor manera de seguir la mañana que con otro temazo incluido en el
    álbum del momento #ILikeFiesta ¿Lo tienes? http://ow.ly/qan4q

17. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 4:53 PM

Inna y su éxito “Be My Lover” siguen escalando posiciones en la lista de
    @flaixfm http://ow.ly/qet52

18. Hilda Alejandra Zarate Murguia   On   22/02/2015 at 4:28 PM

Súper temazo!!! , lastima de videoclip, el single daba para muchísimo mas y
    era para que la unieran lucido mas a inna, es guapísima y ni luce todo lo
    bella y espectacular que es.

19. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 3:42 PM

Uno de los muchos éxitos que encontrarás en el álbum #ILikeFiesta ¿Lo
    tienes ya?http://ow.ly/qC7bb

20. Jade Menese   On   22/02/2015 at 2:31 PM

Me facina inna soy mary y daria todo por ir a verla a viña en febrero ;28 k
    linda es me encanta sus canciones te kiero inna

21. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 1:56 PM

Tenemos una obsesión para traerte el mejor ritmo, y no nos puede faltar l
    Inna con el “Be My Lover” Check it out!! http://ow.ly/pGHcL