INNA – Be My Lover

Written by on February 22, 2015

|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

INNA - Be My Lover (Official Video)

INNA - Take Me Higher (by Play&Win) [Online Video]

 

Tagged as

Reader's opinions
  1. Jade Menese   On   February 22, 2015 at 2:31 pm

    Me facina inna soy mary y daria todo por ir a verla a viña en febrero ;28 k
    linda es me encanta sus canciones te kiero inna

  2. Hilda Alejandra Zarate Murguia   On   February 22, 2015 at 4:28 pm

    Súper temazo!!! , lastima de videoclip, el single daba para muchísimo mas y
    era para que la unieran lucido mas a inna, es guapísima y ni luce todo lo
    bella y espectacular que es. 

  3. Mahsa Yegan   On   February 23, 2015 at 12:25 am

    A Very very very Big Congrats & Big Like for you Queen INNA!!! You are
    Officially did an Awesome Track!!! this is how you should be!!! your own
    style!!! Beautiful!!! you definitely changed the music industry with this
    BESTIE!!!! <3 <3 <3 #Soproud #ToBeAclubRocker #PartNeverEnds
    #WithYourMusic <3 <3 <3 ^_^ XoXo

  4. Andreea Trantea   On   February 23, 2015 at 1:18 am

    Hit after hit after hit after hit! What the heck is wrong with the radio
    stations in US? I want to hear INNA!!! Why in 21st Century I have to burn
    my own CDs to have good music on? At least on the East Coast we have 70’s
    and 80’s music on the radio for more than 60% of the time. 20% is
    advertising and the rest – God help us!

    INNA INNA INNA INNA!!!

  5. Meganova1994   On   February 23, 2015 at 1:20 am

    Wow, I´m happy that there´s at least one artist which makes good music! Not
    this “fuck bitches and shake your wiggle ass” bullshit …. Greetings from
    Czech, I loooove your music :)

  6. Vasko S   On   February 23, 2015 at 2:50 am

    Deja Vu is the first song I ever heard by Inna. I was hooked! It was a new
    level of perfection: the music, the voice, the video, and the charm. This
    woman is an amazing singer with a charismatic personality. When people ask
    me “who are your favorite artists,” I say “I have favorite songs, but I
    never follow artists.” I totally forget to mention that Inna is an
    exception to this. I love all of her songs and I wish her great success in
    her career because all that means is that I’ll be enjoying her music for
    longer 🙂
    You are the best!!!!

  7. Europa Plus TV   On   February 23, 2015 at 7:46 am

    #клип #electronic #house #Romania #Inna

    Инна сделала новый клип из записей живых выступлений и кадров прошлых
    клипов

  8. Diana B   On   February 23, 2015 at 7:55 am

    felicitari! ai progresat mult si ma bucur ca duci numele tarii departe!
    sunt si romani care te sustin (ceilalti sunt invidiosi sau alte gusturi) !
    parerea mea: ai melodii mult mai bune singura decat cu alti artisti
    (exceptie fiind melodia cu Dara si cea cu Carla’s Dreams. cu Play&Win sunt
    cele mai bune melodii ever:x ). mult succes in continuare!

  9. Iván Vega   On   February 23, 2015 at 8:52 am

    Love hoy INNA. Since the very first moment I discover your music 5 years
    ago I had always been with you …

Comments are closed.


Bookmark This Page

V2Beat Radio

WE PLAY THE MUSIC U LOVE

On Playing:
Current Playing:

Background
web
analytics