THE MUSIC U LOVE

INNA – Be My Lover

Written by on 22/02/2015

INNA - Be My Lover (Official Video)

INNA - Take Me Higher (by Play&Win) [Online Video]

READ ALSO
Daniele Milani SEXY FUNKY Micromix : Bruno Mars, Johnny Guitar Watson, The Gap band
Micromix Dj Mix By Daniele Milani

Hi good fellas from DJ Daniele Milani SEXY FUNKY Micromix:  During this gig you can enjoy listening: Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, Silk Sonic - Fly As Me (Original Mix); Johnny Guitar Watson – A Real Mother For Ya (Ben Liebrand Remix); THE GAP BAND - I Don't Believe You Want To Get Up And Dance Opps (Extended Version) ;  and at the end: Stretch Why Did You Do It (Dj 'S' Bootleg Bonus Beat Extended Sax Re Mix) ;  stay with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' Funky MICROMIX Will be played on Read more

Final 2021 Year with DJ Daniele Milani Micromix: Sunnery, Spada, Garrix, Minogue
2021 year Micromix Dj Mix By Daniele Milani Kylie Minogue

Final 2021 Year with DJ Daniele Milani Micromix:  During this gig you can enjoy listening: Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Ginge, QG - Better Things (Extended Mix); Spada - Music Is The Way ft. Klara Sestiniova (Original Mix); Martin Garrix, Matisse & Sadko Ft John Martin - Won't Let You Go (Extended Mix);  and at the end: Kylie Minogue and Years & Years - A Second To Midnight (New Disco Mix Extended Remix);  stay with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10'  MICROMIX Will be played on 31/12/21 @12:50 and then scheduled Read more

European TOP40 POP CHART HITS 40 Best Pop, Latin, Dance Club 18 December 2021
V2beat 40 Best Pop Songs In Europe Music Charts 2021 Stream Live @2pm Every Saturday

EUROPEAN TOP40 CHART HITS 40 BEST POP SONGS IN EUROPE Music Charts 2021 (updated 20 november) Stream live @2PM EVERY SATURDAY V2BEAT Online Music TV,  is proud to announce the EUROPEAN TOP40 pop Chart Hits  40 best Pop Music Charts aired every Saturday afternoon related to the most listened songs in Europe. Tune on V2BEAT radio & TV from 2.00 PM (UTC Offset: UTC + 1h) or Matariki FM (UTC Offset: UTC -10h) Every Saturday The European TOP 40 music of the Pop chart is considered taken from the Europe Official Top 100  and remains the V2BEAT  official Read more

20 final hot Pop songs 2021 Dec presented by Jay Gram
V2beat Jay Gram

20 final hot Pop songs 2021 Dec presented by Jay Gram V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. Welcome back dear friends all listeners from Jay Gram, here I am another episode of Hot Pop News, the weekly appointment to know the great pop clip songs and new tracks of the Latin / POP / Dance segments. V2beat Jay Gram 20 final hot Pop songs 2021 Dec presented by Jay Gram V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. here we are guys! here is a new episode of Jay gram Pop News! here is your favorite presenter, in your favorite music Read more

New Funky Micromix: Diana Ross, IQ Musique, NEIKED, John Summit
10 Min Micromix Daniele Milani

Hi fellas from DJ Daniele Milani, This is my new Funky Micromix:  During this gig you can enjoy listening: Diana Ross - Thank You (Eric Kupper Remix);IQ Musique, Phie Claire - Makes Me Feel Like This (Feat. Phie Claire) (Bob Singh Mix); NEIKED, Mae Muller, Polo G - Better Days (Zamzz Remix); and at the end: John Summit feat. Echoes - Human (Extended Mix);  stay with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' Funky MICROMIX Will be played on 03/12/21 @14:50 and then scheduled during the day on DJ MIX @-10' each Read more

1. Skully Bones   On   23/02/2015 at 11:12 AM

Inna….greetings from Amsterdam….great number….just stay with Play and
    Win ..respect guys!

2. AŁєєxDяєwMoz Official   On   23/02/2015 at 10:38 AM

INNA – Take Me Higher (by Play&Win) [Online Video]:

3. Iván Vega   On   23/02/2015 at 8:52 AM

Love hoy INNA. Since the very first moment I discover your music 5 years
    ago I had always been with you …

4. Diana B   On   23/02/2015 at 7:55 AM

felicitari! ai progresat mult si ma bucur ca duci numele tarii departe!
    sunt si romani care te sustin (ceilalti sunt invidiosi sau alte gusturi) !
    parerea mea: ai melodii mult mai bune singura decat cu alti artisti
    (exceptie fiind melodia cu Dara si cea cu Carla’s Dreams. cu Play&Win sunt
    cele mai bune melodii ever:x ). mult succes in continuare!

5. Europa Plus TV   On   23/02/2015 at 7:46 AM

#клип #electronic #house #Romania #Inna

Инна сделала новый клип из записей живых выступлений и кадров прошлых
    клипов

6. Сапар Кенлирьаев   On   23/02/2015 at 3:58 AM

инна я тебя люблю ты классная

7. Vasko S   On   23/02/2015 at 2:50 AM

Deja Vu is the first song I ever heard by Inna. I was hooked! It was a new
    level of perfection: the music, the voice, the video, and the charm. This
    woman is an amazing singer with a charismatic personality. When people ask
    me “who are your favorite artists,” I say “I have favorite songs, but I
    never follow artists.” I totally forget to mention that Inna is an
    exception to this. I love all of her songs and I wish her great success in
    her career because all that means is that I’ll be enjoying her music for
    longer 🙂
    You are the best!!!!

8. Meganova1994   On   23/02/2015 at 1:20 AM

Wow, I´m happy that there´s at least one artist which makes good music! Not
    this “fuck bitches and shake your wiggle ass” bullshit …. Greetings from
    Czech, I loooove your music :)

9. Andreea Trantea   On   23/02/2015 at 1:18 AM

Hit after hit after hit after hit! What the heck is wrong with the radio
    stations in US? I want to hear INNA!!! Why in 21st Century I have to burn
    my own CDs to have good music on? At least on the East Coast we have 70’s
    and 80’s music on the radio for more than 60% of the time. 20% is
    advertising and the rest – God help us!

INNA INNA INNA INNA!!!

10. Mahsa Yegan   On   23/02/2015 at 12:25 AM

A Very very very Big Congrats & Big Like for you Queen INNA!!! You are
    Officially did an Awesome Track!!! this is how you should be!!! your own
    style!!! Beautiful!!! you definitely changed the music industry with this
    BESTIE!!!! <3 <3 <3 #Soproud #ToBeAclubRocker #PartNeverEnds
    #WithYourMusic <3 <3 <3 ^_^ XoXo

11. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 9:58 PM

Estamos más #INNAmorados que nunca con este #BeMyLover de Inna!!
    ALUCINANTE! http://ow.ly/nbDfN

12. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 9:55 PM

Queremos ser tus lovers @inna_ro porque estamos #Innamorados de ti!!!!!!

13. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 9:25 PM

#INNAMORADOS !! BAILEMOS AL RITMO DE INNA Y SU “BE MY LOVER” #bemylover

14. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 8:41 PM

Menos mal que está INNA para animarnos este lunes! BE MY LOVER PARA
    USTEDES! http://ow.ly/n7knY

15. Luna Martinez   On   22/02/2015 at 5:26 PM

INNA – Be My Lover (Official Video): http://youtu.be/lnYpT8ikIpM

16. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 4:58 PM

Que mejor manera de seguir la mañana que con otro temazo incluido en el
    álbum del momento #ILikeFiesta ¿Lo tienes? http://ow.ly/qan4q

17. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 4:53 PM

Inna y su éxito “Be My Lover” siguen escalando posiciones en la lista de
    @flaixfm http://ow.ly/qet52

18. Hilda Alejandra Zarate Murguia   On   22/02/2015 at 4:28 PM

Súper temazo!!! , lastima de videoclip, el single daba para muchísimo mas y
    era para que la unieran lucido mas a inna, es guapísima y ni luce todo lo
    bella y espectacular que es.

19. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 3:42 PM

Uno de los muchos éxitos que encontrarás en el álbum #ILikeFiesta ¿Lo
    tienes ya?http://ow.ly/qC7bb

20. Jade Menese   On   22/02/2015 at 2:31 PM

Me facina inna soy mary y daria todo por ir a verla a viña en febrero ;28 k
    linda es me encanta sus canciones te kiero inna

21. Blanco y Negro Music   On   22/02/2015 at 1:56 PM

Tenemos una obsesión para traerte el mejor ritmo, y no nos puede faltar l
    Inna con el “Be My Lover” Check it out!! http://ow.ly/pGHcL