THE MUSIC U LOVE

Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang

Written by on 06/01/2015

Get Jessie J + Ariana Grande + Nicki Minaj “Bang Bang” now! http://smarturl.it/JSJSweetTalkerdlxDA.

READ ALSO
Hip Hop Single Sales: Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida
Rihanna11

|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv Hip Hop Single Sales: Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida The latest Hip Hop and R&B singles chart has a new #1 with the rise of Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney's "FourFiveSeconds" track up to the top spot. Nicki Minaj also has a new Top 10 hit that features Lil Wayne and Drake again after the success ... Grammys 2015 red carpet: Madonna, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj don risky ... Nicki Minaj must have used a vat of glue to hold up her Tom Ford -- a black dress Read more

Barbie, Is That You? Nicki Minaj Goes Blonde in Milan
nicky minaj milano

Barbie, Is That You? Nicki Minaj Goes Blonde in Milan Style chameleon Nicki Minaj tried on not one but two new hairdos for Milan Fashion Week on Friday – including a blonde hairstyle that looked like it was ripped from the pages of a Mattel catalog. The 32-year-old rapper attended a private Givenchy ... Read more on PEOPLE StyleWatch   Nicki Minaj Doesn't Represent My Trinidad Nicki Minaj has been one celebrity I have not wanted to write anything about because I can't decide how I feel about her. Honestly, I really don't know if I like her or not. Read more

Nicki Minaj Is Hip-Hop's Killer Diva: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
Niki Minaj-David Guetta

Nicki Minaj Is Hip-Hop's Killer Diva: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue Nicki Minaj just may be the hardest-working diva in show business. "I do everything myself," she explains in Rolling Stone's new cover story (on stands Friday), telling contributing editor Jonah Weiner about the exhausting process of getting her 15 ... Read more on RollingStone.com Nicki Minaj on Black Artists Speaking Out: 'Look What Happened to Kanye' That's what's really sad: that we should somehow be used to being treated like animals," Minaj tells contributing editor Jonah Weiner in our new cover story, on stands Friday. "It's gotten to the Read more

David Guetta – Where Them Girls At ft. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida (Official Video)

From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ... Video Rating: 4 / 5

Do you recognise Miley Cyrus during shopping on the street of Beverly Hills?
Cyrus-Miley-shop

Where Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj Shop (But Not Together) in Beverly Hills Beverly Hills just avoided a pop star blowout. Headline generators and VMA shade throwers Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj were spotted shopping in the luxury nabe this week, thankfully on two separate occasions. (Because we all know how the 90210 deals ... Read more on Racked LA

1. Nutella Plays!   On   06/01/2015 at 11:08 AM

Im noticing a pattern in Ariana’s Clothes… Has anyone else noticed that
    she wears tube tops with skirts/ Shorts?

2. justamusicfreak247   On   06/01/2015 at 11:03 AM

Watching Ariana try to be sexy makes me uncomfortable. She tries so hard
    and yet just can’t pull it off, hah…

3. Donutsryummy123   On   06/01/2015 at 10:10 AM

If you had a choice fuck, kill or marry Ariana, Jessie, and Nicki, who
    would u choose? I’d fuck Jessie, marry Ariana, and kill nicki

4. LuckyMusiqLive   On   06/01/2015 at 10:00 AM

this song is catchy af. i love the beat its crazy. good video too. I’m
    getting known fast because i rap about life.. thumbs up if you love weed

5. Erisl Vanduco   On   06/01/2015 at 8:56 AM

3 young women singing about sex. Great, now all the kids will be singing
    this and not even know what they are even singing

6. Rasu Chatterjee   On   06/01/2015 at 8:18 AM

Hey YOU reading this comment,
    I don’t know you or whatever it is you’re going through right now, and you
    don’t know me. But all i can say confidently is whatever disappointments
    you’re going through right now they’re going to get better. How you’re
    feeling right now WILL change, meaning if you’re feeling upset, depressed,
    confused, lonely or whatever you’re feeling right now it won’t last forever
    and you’ll get through it. You have a bright future ahead and many great
    chapters of your life still to come so don’t get stuck on this one chapter
    of your life now because there’s many great chapters in your future. Look
    at all the toughs time’s you’ve already gotten through! You’re tough and
    strong and you can continue to get through whatever hard times you’re
    facing right now. Ill finish by saying i care about YOU, you’re more than
    welcome to message me whenever you want, you’re more than welcome to ask
    for prayer and ill pray for you, yes i might not know you, but i know
    there’s hope for you’re life and that God loves you so much regardless if
    you believe in him or not, he’s there and he loves you. I hope everyone has
    a wonderful day! Much love from myself. Rasu ♥

7. SMProductions   On   06/01/2015 at 6:22 AM

What This Song Has:
    Good Music
    Good Singing
    Good Video

What It Doesn’t Have:
    A Clear Message
    An Appropriate Message For It’s Audience (Frickin’ Teenagers)

Still waiting for a modern song with all of that. If anyone sees one, tell
    me.

8. AchillesBlood Fury   On   06/01/2015 at 5:42 AM

What happens when you put a Child, a Transsexual and a whole load of
    Silicone together in a music video? *Sudden loss of erection*

9. JoeyRoca24   On   06/01/2015 at 5:25 AM

All their voices are soo freaking amazing. Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and
    Nicki Minaj inspires me and I love their new single Bang Bang. I just
    wanted to say that I love sharing my music and I’d be more than honored for
    everyone to take a minute to check out my music. Thanks so much and give a
    thumbs up for Bang Bang and all the amazing singers and rapper in the
    video!

10. KevinPaul06   On   06/01/2015 at 5:08 AM

Gang bang into the room, I know you want it. Gang bang all over you. XD

11. Nico Cadby   On   06/01/2015 at 4:16 AM

I love Arianna – But she doesn’t have the sass for this. I think they
    shoulda got Demi Lovato for her part instead. <3 Agree?

12. la vie claire2   On   06/01/2015 at 3:27 AM

paroles officielles {Bang Bang} and Traduction
    I was five and he was six
    We rode on horses made of sticks
    He wore black and I wore white
    He would always win the fight

Bang bang, he shot me down
    Bang bang, I hit the ground
    Bang bang that awful sound
    Bang bang, my baby shot me down

Seasons came and changed the time
    When I grew up I called him mine
    He would always laugh and say
    Remember when we used to play

Bang bang, I shot you down
    Bang bang, you hit the ground
    Bang bang that awful sound
    Bang bang, I used to shoot you down

Music played and people sang
    Just for me the church bells rang

Now he’s gone, I don’t know why
    Until this day, sometimes I cry
    He didn’t even say good bye
    He didn’t take the time to lie

Bang bang, he shot me down
    Bang bang, I hit the ground
    Bang bang that awful sound
    Bang bang, my baby shot me down

traduction {Boum Boum}

J’avais cinq ans et il en avait six,
    On montait des chevaux faits de balais,
    Il portait du noir et je portais du blanc,
    Il gagnait toujours le combat,
    [Refrain]
    Pan pan, il m’a descendue,
    Pan pan, j’ai heurté le sol,
    Pan pan, ce son horrible,
    Pan pan, mon chéri m’a descendue.

Les saisons ont passé et le temps ont changé,
    En grandissant je l’ai appelé mien,
    Il riait toujours et disait,
    “Tu te rappelles quand on jouait ?”,

[Refrain]
    Pan pan, je te descendais,
    Pan pan, tu heurtais le sol,
    Pan pan, ce son horrible,
    Pan pan, je te descendais.

La musique a joué et les gens ont chanté,
    Rien que pour moi, les cloches ont sonné,

Maintenant il est parti, je ne sais pas pourquoi,
    Depuis ce jour parfois je pleure,
    Il n’a même pas dit “au revoir”,
    Il n’a pas pris le temps de mentir,

Pan pan, il m’a descendue,
    Pan pan, j’ai heurté le sol,
    Pan pan, ce son horrible,
    Pan pan, mon chéri m’a descendue.

{Traduction fournie par Miradite}

13. Katryne Villemure   On   06/01/2015 at 3:12 AM

Hi, of you are reading this please just be sure that i am not a hater i am
    just saying my opinion 🙂

So i just think that this is sad that in 2014 people just sing about sex
    and inappropriate stuff. I also see 11 years old or 10 at my school singing
    that sh*t and twerking. Its pathetic and gross. In 2009 music was awesome
    and enjoyable. NOW we are listening to sex srl ? My wish for 2015 IS that
    singers do not become whores Luke today 🙂 Thanks for reading

14. Linda_2000   On   06/01/2015 at 2:31 AM

Most overrated singer/artist/whatever of 2014 is Ariana Grande. Yahhs i
    know she is stunning so don’t start with comments like: you’re jealous.
    Jessie J and Nicki are also gorgeous and i think they both are awesome. I
    guess i’m a bit Ariana Grande-Tired but i think there are more ppl thinking
    the same way. Diva without any reasons to act like a diva. .