Lady Gaga – artRAVE – Live in Paris Full (2014) HD

Written by on 22/01/2015

Yahoo Lady Gaga – ArtRave – Live at the Bercy in Paris, November 24th 2014 Full Show (Presented by Yahoo) HD artRave The ARTPOP BALL TOUR full concert – 1080…

Music video by Lady Gaga performing Yoü And I (Official Video). Lady Gaga’s “Yoü And I” video received 1054214 video views on YouTube prior to the official…

READ ALSO
The "Lady Gaggaa's diet"
Lady gaggaa

Lady Gaggaa Reveals to be "little out of fit" now starting a new diet method Lady Gaggaa has revealed that she wrote the book "how to be fit in 7 days, eating 100 Donuts a day" after self proofing the benefits of her method, decided to spred over the world. 'You all can watch my silhuette as Belly Dancer', she said'. 'When I've seen Christina Aguilera I though to myself: why renounce to eat something that I like? so I've started with some Kilos of Bisquits, Chocolates and all sort of cakes during my stay in Paris. Especially watching myself Read more

Happy New Year! See Who Kourtney Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga…
Lady Gaga simply natural1

Happy New Year! See Who Kourtney Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga ... There was also Lady Gaga taking a moment out of her performance at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas to deliver a kiss to boyfriend Taylor Kinney. Love is in the air folks! PHOTOS: Close your eyes, these stars can't stop with the PDA. But one kiss that ... Read more on E! Online   Lady Gaga at church Lady Gaga visits local church; pop star praises Lancaster ... It was a bad time for Liz Fulmer to get a case of the jitters. But, because she stepped outside for Read more

V2BEAT TV PARTY, 1 planet, 1 country! Celebrate 2019 new year with us!

One planet, One country! Celebrate the new year 2019 with us in the countries of the world!  On January 31, 2018 V2BEAT Television will launch the celebration in several countries of the world, starting from Australia to finish at the Pacific Ocean islands "Honolulu, Rarotonga, Adak, Papeete" We will launch the countdown and celebrate the start of the new year with you! And then our DJs will offer you a sea of dance music of the greatest hits of 2018 and also of the past. It will be a unique fun that will unite the whole earth! Tune on V2BEAT Television,  Read more

Lastest Lady Gaga News
gaga-bennett

Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga to play Bethel Woods Center for the Arts APThis undated photo provided by The Cosmopolitan casino shows pop superstar Lady Gaga and jazz crooner Tony Bennett. The two released a joint jazz album in September 2014 and will perform their first U.S. live show together on New Year's Eve at The ... Read more on Times Herald-Record Lady Gaga/Foo Fighters' surprise Belly Up show In a subsequent online post Lady Gaga wrote: "The Foo Fighters were so incredible tonight, monster fury rock n' roll, 20 years of locked precision. Can't stop screaming, almost took my pants off Read more

Lady Gaga – Alejandro
gaga

Music video by Lady Gaga performing Alejandro. (C) 2010 Interscope Records. NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

1. Afrojack   On   10/11/2015 at 11:13 AM

Would you classify edward maya, afrojack and armin van buuren in the same music genre? electronic?

2. Jefferson Augusto   On   23/01/2015 at 8:25 AM

F5 + F5 + F5 + F5 + F5 + F5 + F5 + F5 + F5 + F5 = 100.000.000 VIEWS :)

3. catrina podberesky   On   23/01/2015 at 7:28 AM

#ladygaga you have the best anti-symmetrical artistic attitude I can view
    & listen to. Yea

4. animalover922   On   23/01/2015 at 5:26 AM

I’m more into 60’s and 70’s rock, but I can’t deny I love this woman so
    much :’) <3

5. Steve Ingram   On   23/01/2015 at 3:27 AM

Lady Gaga – Yoü And I: http://youtu.be/X9YMU0WeBwU

Best Artistic Interpretation in a Music Video ~ Masterpiece

6. ahepperl   On   23/01/2015 at 2:31 AM

Gaga has said this is the best song she has ever written. I am inclined to
    agree

7. LILDIVA3229   On   23/01/2015 at 12:45 AM

i want Gaga to continue to be rewarded with vevo trophies let’s continue
    watching to get all her videos to 100 million views!! She deserves it!

8. Sp Lucy   On   23/01/2015 at 12:23 AM

Not sure why I love that dance move at 3:07 – 3:11… but I dunno… I JUST
    DO!

9. Juan David Almeida Ramirez   On   22/01/2015 at 11:33 PM

Monsters please,watch bad romance in another tab for pass to call me maybe
    and danza kuduro and do that bad romance return to the top 10 of vevo/
    Monsters por favor,visiten bad romance en otra pestaña para pasar a call me
    maybe y danza kuduro y hacer que bad romance romance vuelva al top 10 de
    vevo

10. jose ivan rangel   On   22/01/2015 at 11:01 PM

so funny cuz gaga wrote this song about lüc and in the video she meet
    taylor

11. MarioMVasilev   On   22/01/2015 at 10:18 PM

I will be her fan forever no matter what those trashy rats (”THE HATERS”)
    think.. Haters can go fuck theirselfs

12. ChikiBravi   On   22/01/2015 at 9:14 PM

Lady Gaga logró tener su tercer albúm #1 en US, conviertiendose así en la
    primera artista en tener 3 albums #1 de esta década. Donde están los
    haters? Que excusa van a tener ahora? Es oficial, vendió 131.000 copias en
    US. Lady Gaga no está acabada en absoluto! Sigue vendiendo más que
    cualquiera con su artRAVE y ARTPOP sigue apareciendo en los charts de
    iTunes y ahora Cheek to Cheek que promete ser uno de los albumes más
    importantes de su carrera. Lo lamento, sigan odiandola pero jamás eso le
    afecará a ella porque ella sigue vendiendo. Saludos a todos, infelices sin
    vida :*

13. Pill Oñe   On   22/01/2015 at 8:33 PM

perfects you instru mentalls
    hapyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡beautifulbeautifulbeautifulbeautiful…………..

14. hhtwbps   On   22/01/2015 at 6:41 PM

her fanbase is one of the most intolerant, hateful, close-minded there is,
    she must not know her fans very well

15. James Anderson   On   22/01/2015 at 5:52 PM

This will stun you silly self. I LOVE YOU LADY GAGA YOUR STUNNING ME AGAIN
    YOUR STUNNING TO THE UNIVERSE LOVE FOREVER AND LOTS OF LITTLE MONSTERS TOO
    LOVELY DEAR TO THERE HEARTS AND MINDS FOREVER!

16. Pill Oñe   On   22/01/2015 at 3:30 PM

perfects you instru mentalls

17. Adrian Santacruz   On   22/01/2015 at 2:07 PM

at 48:50 what were the fans singing???
    loved how Gaga smiled at that part lmfao so cute

18. kasmine reed   On   22/01/2015 at 1:55 PM

lady gaga is plan average jane and Hollywood try make somebody out her but
    not!

19. mv r   On   22/01/2015 at 1:13 PM

This is the worst pop concert — why would they even post this? Gaga is
    super talented but this is cringe worthy to watch.

20. Tim Frost   On   22/01/2015 at 12:48 PM

She’s singing like she’s out of breath. Is it because of the weight she’s
    put on? Seems really difficult.