In The Lonely Hour Deluxe Version Sam Smith

Written by on December 26, 2014

In The Lonely Hour Deluxe Version Sam SmithIn The Lonely Hour Deluxe Version Sam SmithIn The Lonely Hour Deluxe Version Sam SmithIn The Lonely Hour Deluxe Ve…

1. Kim Lange   On   December 26, 2014 at 9:05 pm

I love this c.d. so much! SAM SMITH is awesome! I and listening to it for
    the second time tomight!! lol!! ­čÖé thank you so much for uploading this I
    even have it saved in my favorites!!´╗┐

2. caroline fiorelli   On   December 26, 2014 at 5:12 pm

wow! I love all the songs and you are very cute! ­čÖé Like I can and leave
    your lover are my favorite with stay with me and im not the only one :)´╗┐

3. tineke buwalda   On   December 26, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Wow, just heard of him, kinda late but never too late. He is good, like to
    hear him at work too on the background. Good lyrics makes me think about
    things.´╗┐

4. Yvette Morales   On   December 26, 2014 at 3:28 pm

I hate the song latch but this acoustic version has me in the floor im
    dead, its so good.´╗┐

5. Malia Velazquez   On   December 26, 2014 at 2:43 pm

OH FUCK THIS AMERICANS ARE FREE WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH THE FUCKING
    VIDEO DAMMIT FUVK YOU BRITAIN´╗┐

6. Tasha.N   On   December 26, 2014 at 1:12 pm

I really think emeli sande should cover like I can….i dont know why i can
    just hear her singing this song it would be a amazing collab´╗┐

7. Cool Co   On   December 26, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Thank you Love You for uploading this cd, its so good can hear the whole
    album again. There is another one out there, but no sound!! Loving every
    single song in it.´╗┐

10. Lay Me Down 28:40
    11. Restart 35:17
    12. Latch 39:10
    13. La La La 42:52
    14. Reminds Me Of You 46:32
    15. Make It To Me 49:47´╗┐

JOIN US, It's free!Don't stay out alone, be part of the Music Lovers!
  • News about your favorite artists
  • Concerts, shows, festivals near you
  • Clubbing events near you