Maroon 5 greatest hits full album | Best songs of Maroon 5

Written by on 28/01/2015

Maroon 5 greatest hits full album | Best songs of Maroon 5 Artist: Copyright disclaimer: I don’t own the rights to these songs. All the rights belong to the …

Maroon 5 - Animals (Lyric Video)

Pre-Order V on iTunes ft Animals: http://smarturl.it/M5V Music video by Maroon 5 performing Animals. (C) 2014 Interscope Records.

1. Λενια Ντουλα   On   28/01/2015 at 9:31 PM

Maroon 5 – Animals (Lyric Video): http://youtu.be/7BJ3ZXpserc

2. The Teenage Spark ♥   On   28/01/2015 at 8:56 PM

*Baby, I’m preying on you tonight..*
    *Hunt you down eat you alive..*
    *Just like animals, animals..*
    *This song <3*

3. ThatGeekyMinecrafter   On   28/01/2015 at 7:58 PM

“But we get along when *I’m inside you*”

OKAYYYYY…

4. adı lazim degil   On   28/01/2015 at 7:48 PM

OPPPSSS TAM BENLIK….Bana ne yapmaya calişiyorsun, duramıyoruz sanki
    düşmanız biz.ama benimleyken uzlasıyoruz hep.. cunku benii kendimden
    geçiren uyusturucu gibisin

5. J Garcia   On   28/01/2015 at 7:37 PM

This song brings back terrible memory’s and I want it sent to hell.

Back some time ago me and my friend were walking through the woods when we
    stumbled upon a lady and a man. We stayed a distance because we didn’t know
    if they were “candy givers” or nice people. We saw that they were holding
    what seemed like a baby wolf with wounded leg. Out of the bushes a small
    pack of wolfs jump at the lady. Terrified, I stood there in fear as I
    watched as the lady get torn apart, blood painting the snow red. The wolfs
    looked liked they ate the lady. Eventually my friend grabs me and we run
    off, not sure if the guy made it out. I will *never* get a pet dog again…
    I will stick to natures most non-destructive creatures. The turtle.

6. Elianah Harris   On   28/01/2015 at 6:52 PM

● . ★ ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸ ★ :. . • ○ ° ★ . * . .
    ¸ . ° ¸. * ● ¸ . …somewhere ° ☾ ° ¸. ● ¸ . ★ ° :.
    . • ° . * :. . ¸ . ● ¸ ★ ★☾ °★ . ★ ° :. . • ○
    . °☆ . ● ¸ . ★ ° . • ○ ° ★ . ★ ° :. . • ○
    * . ☾ ° ¸. …Way up high* ● ¸ ° ☾ °☆ . * ¸. ★ ★ ° . .
    ¸ . ° ¸. * ● ¸ . … in the Universe… ° ☾ ★ ° .
    . • ° . * :. . ¸ . ● ¸ ★ ★☾ °★ . ★ ° . . ★ ° :. . • ○
    ★ ° :. . • ○★ ° :. . • ○You’re a faggot: . ° . ● . ° ☾ °☆ ¸.
    ● . ★ ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸ ★ :. . • ○ ° ★ . * . . ★ ° :. . • ○

7. CawkavFilms   On   28/01/2015 at 6:11 PM

These fucking songs these days can’t be about something else other than sex
    and drugs.

8. Cori Chen   On   28/01/2015 at 5:31 PM

I think of food when I listen to this song.
    It does kind of SOUND like it’s about food…if you think about it.
    ” Baby, you think that you can hide. I can smell your scent from miles,
    just like animals. ”
    ^^^^^^^

9. Ciro Leonardo Pereira Marques   On   28/01/2015 at 2:25 PM

I like it, but, please, Lost Stars from 5 deserves it too.