Maroon 5 – Makes Me Wonder

Written by on 24/01/2015

Music video by Maroon 5 performing Makes Me Wonder. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 5752921. (C) 2007 OctoScope Music, LLC.

Maroon 5 – Maps (Audio) Buy Now! http://smarturl.it/M5Maps.

READ ALSO
Ultimate Micromix by DJ Daniele Milani: Khalid, Dua Lipa, Alfie Crridland, Breathe Carolina
Micromix Dj Mix By Daniele Milani Little Mix

Welcome back to my ultimate Micromix by DJ Daniele Milani: this is my latest Pop Dance Hits Micromix on V2BEAT; During this session you can hear: Khalid - New Normal [Extended Edit]; Anne-Marie, Little Mix, Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande Kiss My (Remix); Alfie Cridland & Jordan Davies - Undercover (Tobtok Edit); and at the end: Breathe Carolina x Raven & Kreyn Vibes (Extended Mix);  remain with us tuned on my new MICROMIX on V2beat music radio and television.   This 10' MICROMIX Will be played on 19/08/21 @10:50 and then scheduled during the day on DJ MIX @-10' each hour. MICROMIX Read more

Maroon 5 V Full Album (Deluxe Version)
maroon 5

Maroon 5 V Full Album (Deluxe Version) Video Rating: 4 / 5 Music video by Maroon 5 performing She Will Be Loved. (C) 2004 OctoScope Music, LLC. NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

Fleetwood Mac, Maroon 5; Taylor Swift Top Forbes List of Most Expensive tickets …
maroon five

Fleetwood Mac, Maroon 5 & Taylor Swift Top Forbes List of Most Expensive ... Maroon 5's V Tour comes in second, with secondary market tickets averaging at $ 279.42. Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour also is a hot ticket, averaging over $ 262. Chris Brown and Trey Songz's co-headlining tour also cracks the top five, with an average ... Read more on Music Times Maroon 5, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga Ring In 2015: TV Specials From Gershwin ... Looking for entertainment on New Year's Eve and a fan of Maroon 5? Then you're in luck. The popular singing group headed by Read more

Maroon 5 – V (Full Deluxe Album)
maroon five

Here is the whole deluxe version of Maroon 5's new album V. I hope you like it and if you do, make sure to comment, like, subscribe, and share. Make sure to ... Video Rating: 4 / 5|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

27 Amazing Pop songs presented by Jay Gram into V2BEAT TV weekly playlist.
Hot Pop Hits V2beat

27  Amazing Pop songs presented by Jay Gram into V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. Welcome back dear friends all listeners from Jay Gram, here I am another episode of Hot Pop News, the weekly appointment to know the new tracks of the Latin / POP / Dance segments. V2beat Jay Gram   Dear all, here I am back to you with a new episode of HOT POP NEWS from your host, Jay Gram. Here is a new week and many musical news that I have the pleasure to present to you, this time there are 27 Read more

1. dr penguin   On   25/01/2015 at 2:15 PM

the instrumental is allover the place and the singer sounds really strange
    in this
    why does everyone like this?

2. Johnny Huynh   On   25/01/2015 at 12:50 PM

My life sucks I’m 32 I’ve never had a job in my life I’m illiterate
    mentally retarded and my furniture is made of sand my only friend is a
    yellow guy who lives in a pineapple. I live under a rock.

3. Samy lerax   On   25/01/2015 at 12:12 PM

จาหลับล่ะ…..5555555
    ยาวปายยย@__@

Maroon 5 – Maps: http://youtu.be/xj6fHiF8Osg

4. ליאם אלימלך   On   25/01/2015 at 11:40 AM

שלום בנות
    סור שלא הפעלתי המון זמן!!
    בגלל הלימודים היה לי קצת עומס….
    אני מצטערת אז שנתחיל????
    מה אתן רוצות שאני יעשה!!!
    קדימה רעיונות בבקשה!!!
    הוספתי שיר הורסססס

5. TheFoxers101   On   25/01/2015 at 10:13 AM

Lyric Chain! (All random comments will be deleted)

I Miss the taste of the sweet light…

6. Reigna K.Mingo   On   25/01/2015 at 8:17 AM

Maroon 5 – Maps

“Oh i was there for you in your darkest times”
    “Oh i was there for you in your darks nights ”
    So i wonder where were you when at my worst down on my knees……….

Lalalal I love this song ^-^

7. BriBri123   On   25/01/2015 at 7:42 AM

TEN THINGS I KNOW ABOUT YOU >:D
    1. You are reading this
    2. You probably thought number 1 was pretty obvious.
    3. You are wondering how I am reading your thoughts.
    4. You are getting pretty freaked out on how I’m doing this.
    6. You say hi on a daily basis.
    7. You probably didnt notice that I skipped 5.
    8. You are looking back to see if I actually did skip 5.
    9. You realize I’m right.
    10. You laugh and smile, and realize how dumb you are.

8. Joy Layton   On   25/01/2015 at 7:21 AM

I think he has what most people want. Don’t hate. And I have seen worse. I
    love your. Music. Hope to see you in concert one day. I stay sick a lot
    So I listen to your music. All the time

9. Ren Jones   On   25/01/2015 at 6:04 AM

now this is a dumb question but is Maroon 5 a band group or just the male
    ….cause if its a group…how come it only shows him in the videos and not
    the others? I mean they are just as important as he is granit hes the
    singer..aren’t they?

10. Jemuhni   On   25/01/2015 at 3:03 AM

Everything I do in life revolves around my music. All I want is to spread
    my art and connect to the world.
    I write & play all the parts for my music. I also Record, Mix & Master it
    all.
    The music on my page is entirely me from start to finish, and all I ask is
    that you give it a chance.

If you like what you hear you can click on the “WEBSITE” tab of my YouTube
    Page and get my entire album “This Is Worth It” for free or choose to
    donate any amount. Any donation I receive for my album/songs will ONLY go
    towards me getting better equipment/resources to create better songs and
    better ways of promoting them to the world.

11. Megan Bently   On   25/01/2015 at 1:22 AM

Damn right! ;)………karma got me…..my turn to taste the burn…… to
    those can survive this my hats off to ya! but from experience and thinking
    you’ll survive…. best of luck to ya !

12. essymuffins   On   25/01/2015 at 12:31 AM

This album is my all-time favorite Maroon 5 album…I loved all the songs.
    Interesting music video concept. Maroon 5 videos are good about showing the
    lead singer, Adam Levine, and all the other band members. I don’t always
    see that happen with other band’s music videos. Maroon 5’s sound has
    evolved with each album but they continually prove how they’ve matured as
    musicians. I might have favorite albums but I will always love Maroon 5
    regardless. They truly have talent and don’t need hype to make them remain
    relevant.

13. MJ Aguilera   On   24/01/2015 at 11:17 PM

I still don’t have a reason and you don’t have the time
    and it really makes me wonder, if I ever game a thought about you and I,
    so this is goodbye.

14. Alex Hezeil   On   24/01/2015 at 9:33 PM

why is every music video him stalking, seducing or being seduced by a
    woman?