THE MUSIC U LOVE

Maroon 5 – Makes Me Wonder

Written by on 24/01/2015

Music video by Maroon 5 performing Makes Me Wonder. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 5752921. (C) 2007 OctoScope Music, LLC.

Maroon 5 – Maps (Audio) Buy Now! http://smarturl.it/M5Maps.

READ ALSO
POP MUSIC CHART TOP 40 BEST POP SONGS IN EUROPE (updated 04 december 2021)
European Top 40 Chart V2beat (720p)

POP MUSIC CHART TOP 40 BEST POP SONGS IN EUROPE Music Charts 2021 (updated 04 december 2021) Stream live @2PM EVERY SATURDAY V2BEAT Online Music TV,  is proud to announce the EURO TOP40 Hits Pop Music Charts aired every Saturday afternoon related to the most listened songs in Europe. Tune on V2BEAT radio & TV from 2.00 PM (UTC Offset: UTC + 1h) or Matariki FM (UTC Offset: UTC -10h) Every Saturday The European TOP 40 music of the Pop chart is considered taken from the Europe Official Top 100  and remains the V2BEAT  official charts for RnB, Read more

Maroon 5 – Payphone (Explicit) ft. Wiz Khalifa
maroon 5

Music video by Maroon 5 performing Payphone (Explicit) feat. Wiz Khalifa. © 2012 A&M/Octone Records Buy now! http://smarturl.it/M5Payphone UK FANS Standard album Amazon ... Music video by Maroon 5 performing Misery. (C) 2010 A&M/Octone Records. NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

20 final hot Pop songs 2021 Dec presented by Jay Gram
V2beat Jay Gram

20 final hot Pop songs 2021 Dec presented by Jay Gram V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. Welcome back dear friends all listeners from Jay Gram, here I am another episode of Hot Pop News, the weekly appointment to know the great pop clip songs and new tracks of the Latin / POP / Dance segments. V2beat Jay Gram 20 final hot Pop songs 2021 Dec presented by Jay Gram V2BEAT TV weekly playlist. here we are guys! here is a new episode of Jay gram Pop News! here is your favorite presenter, in your favorite music Read more

Fleetwood Mac, Maroon 5; Taylor Swift Top Forbes List of Most Expensive tickets …
maroon five

Fleetwood Mac, Maroon 5 & Taylor Swift Top Forbes List of Most Expensive ... Maroon 5's V Tour comes in second, with secondary market tickets averaging at $ 279.42. Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour also is a hot ticket, averaging over $ 262. Chris Brown and Trey Songz's co-headlining tour also cracks the top five, with an average ... Read more on Music Times Maroon 5, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga Ring In 2015: TV Specials From Gershwin ... Looking for entertainment on New Year's Eve and a fan of Maroon 5? Then you're in luck. The popular singing group headed by Read more

Maroon 5 V Full Album (Deluxe Version)
maroon 5

Maroon 5 V Full Album (Deluxe Version) Video Rating: 4 / 5 Music video by Maroon 5 performing She Will Be Loved. (C) 2004 OctoScope Music, LLC. NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

1. dr penguin   On   25/01/2015 at 2:15 PM

the instrumental is allover the place and the singer sounds really strange
    in this
    why does everyone like this?

2. Johnny Huynh   On   25/01/2015 at 12:50 PM

My life sucks I’m 32 I’ve never had a job in my life I’m illiterate
    mentally retarded and my furniture is made of sand my only friend is a
    yellow guy who lives in a pineapple. I live under a rock.

3. Samy lerax   On   25/01/2015 at 12:12 PM

จาหลับล่ะ…..5555555
    ยาวปายยย@__@

Maroon 5 – Maps: http://youtu.be/xj6fHiF8Osg

4. ליאם אלימלך   On   25/01/2015 at 11:40 AM

שלום בנות
    סור שלא הפעלתי המון זמן!!
    בגלל הלימודים היה לי קצת עומס….
    אני מצטערת אז שנתחיל????
    מה אתן רוצות שאני יעשה!!!
    קדימה רעיונות בבקשה!!!
    הוספתי שיר הורסססס

5. TheFoxers101   On   25/01/2015 at 10:13 AM

Lyric Chain! (All random comments will be deleted)

I Miss the taste of the sweet light…

6. Reigna K.Mingo   On   25/01/2015 at 8:17 AM

Maroon 5 – Maps

“Oh i was there for you in your darkest times”
    “Oh i was there for you in your darks nights ”
    So i wonder where were you when at my worst down on my knees……….

Lalalal I love this song ^-^

7. BriBri123   On   25/01/2015 at 7:42 AM

TEN THINGS I KNOW ABOUT YOU >:D
    1. You are reading this
    2. You probably thought number 1 was pretty obvious.
    3. You are wondering how I am reading your thoughts.
    4. You are getting pretty freaked out on how I’m doing this.
    6. You say hi on a daily basis.
    7. You probably didnt notice that I skipped 5.
    8. You are looking back to see if I actually did skip 5.
    9. You realize I’m right.
    10. You laugh and smile, and realize how dumb you are.

8. Joy Layton   On   25/01/2015 at 7:21 AM

I think he has what most people want. Don’t hate. And I have seen worse. I
    love your. Music. Hope to see you in concert one day. I stay sick a lot
    So I listen to your music. All the time

9. Ren Jones   On   25/01/2015 at 6:04 AM

now this is a dumb question but is Maroon 5 a band group or just the male
    ….cause if its a group…how come it only shows him in the videos and not
    the others? I mean they are just as important as he is granit hes the
    singer..aren’t they?

10. Jemuhni   On   25/01/2015 at 3:03 AM

Everything I do in life revolves around my music. All I want is to spread
    my art and connect to the world.
    I write & play all the parts for my music. I also Record, Mix & Master it
    all.
    The music on my page is entirely me from start to finish, and all I ask is
    that you give it a chance.

If you like what you hear you can click on the “WEBSITE” tab of my YouTube
    Page and get my entire album “This Is Worth It” for free or choose to
    donate any amount. Any donation I receive for my album/songs will ONLY go
    towards me getting better equipment/resources to create better songs and
    better ways of promoting them to the world.

11. Megan Bently   On   25/01/2015 at 1:22 AM

Damn right! ;)………karma got me…..my turn to taste the burn…… to
    those can survive this my hats off to ya! but from experience and thinking
    you’ll survive…. best of luck to ya !

12. essymuffins   On   25/01/2015 at 12:31 AM

This album is my all-time favorite Maroon 5 album…I loved all the songs.
    Interesting music video concept. Maroon 5 videos are good about showing the
    lead singer, Adam Levine, and all the other band members. I don’t always
    see that happen with other band’s music videos. Maroon 5’s sound has
    evolved with each album but they continually prove how they’ve matured as
    musicians. I might have favorite albums but I will always love Maroon 5
    regardless. They truly have talent and don’t need hype to make them remain
    relevant.

13. MJ Aguilera   On   24/01/2015 at 11:17 PM

I still don’t have a reason and you don’t have the time
    and it really makes me wonder, if I ever game a thought about you and I,
    so this is goodbye.

14. Alex Hezeil   On   24/01/2015 at 9:33 PM

why is every music video him stalking, seducing or being seduced by a
    woman?