Maroon 5 – V (Full Deluxe Album)

Written by on January 26, 2015

Maroon 5 - V (Full Deluxe Album)

Here is the whole deluxe version of Maroon 5’s new album V. I hope you like it and if you do, make sure to comment, like, subscribe, and share. Make sure to …

1. rickymer mirador   On   January 26, 2015 at 3:18 pm

I’m sick of you people saying ‘I miss the old maroon 5; I miss the old
    this, the old that’ but you know what, keep your comments going because I
    want to see how much of a mess you are more

2. Louise Barbosa   On   January 26, 2015 at 5:25 pm

For “Coming Back For You” (29:15), you forgot to put the song title c:
    Also applies to “My Heart is Open (36:18) c:

3. Grisell Albor   On   January 26, 2015 at 5:50 pm

My first time listening to “Maps” was in a vacation to Mexico in a
    restaurant last summer and I fell in love but that’s not my favorite in the
    album

4. Josh Mathews   On   January 26, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Disappointed with this album for the most part. Too many “filler” songs.
    Maps is excellent, then the middle just turns into “Let’s give up on
    creativity,” then the last two are great. Musically, the album doesn’t
    come alive until Sex and Candy. Yeah, I know Maroon 5 is big because of
    their sexy pop music, but they are one of the best jazz bands ever.

I tolerate rap for the most part, but the best music is driven by the
    melody. It’s disappointing that this album lacks creative melodies.

5. Opal Beifong   On   January 26, 2015 at 8:04 pm

maps, animals, it was always you, unkiss me, sugar, leaving california, new
    love, and my heart is open <33

6. Julie21ization   On   January 26, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Is it just me that likes “In your pocket?”
    I’m so addicted to Maroon 5, they’re all I listen to <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 :3

7. Dav Nix   On   January 26, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Sex and Candy is a cover of the Australian band Marcy Playground. They were
    good. Check out the original.

8. Grisell Albor   On   January 27, 2015 at 12:53 am

I told my friend that if she listened to the whole FOUR album by One
    Direction I would listen to this album bc she loves Maroon 5 and I love One
    Direction and I have to say I fell in love with this album