Nicki Minaj – High School (Explicit) ft. Lil Wayne

Written by on January 20, 2015

Music video by Nicki Minaj performing High School (Explicit) ft. Lil Wayne. ©: Cash Money Records, Inc.

1. sean bean   On   January 20, 2015 at 5:37 am

Why don’t all just stop hating on Wayne and Minaj and go into the music
    industry, let’s see how far all would go… Lil Wayne, drake, Chris Brown
    and nick minaj are perfect I love their sinning and everything. You guys
    should sing more songs together <3 Thumbs up fuck the haters .... Does not
    matter if she uses *****HIPVIEWS COM***** or any other artists

2. mathiasvanacker   On   January 20, 2015 at 6:31 am

Look how cute. The two most talentless ‘artists’ on the planet. Lil gayne
    SUCKS, and so does Nicki Minaj

3. Theyzigan Goby   On   January 20, 2015 at 6:51 am

how normal people make music: write the script
    make sure song has a
    meaning
    record singing
    audio editing
    publish

how nicki minaj makes music: ass ASS ASS FUCKING ASS
    publish

4. Ko Ko   On   January 20, 2015 at 7:24 am

She got a nigga at home
    And one on the side
    Best friend is a dyke, they fucked around a few times
    Her and her momma alike, so all they do is fight
    I tell her make me some money, she tell me make her a wife
    I tell her, “bitch, you crazy.
    Fuck wrong with you?”
    And excuse my french, but I’m a long kisser
    And then she try to tell me I’m the only one that’s hittin’
    And I say, “What about them niggas?”
    She say, “What about them niggas?”
    You right, what you doing tonight?
    Put on something tight
    Don’t judge me, I get life
    She love me like a brother
    But fuck me like a husband
    Pussy like a oven
    Too hot to put my tongue in
    All I had to do is rub it
    The genie out the bottle
    Pussy so wet, I’ma need goggles
    She tell me that’s it’s mine
    I tell her stop lying
    Mine and who else?
    She say worry ’bout yourself
    Lil’ Tune
    #nickiminaj #highschool #lilwayne

5. Real Talk   On   January 20, 2015 at 7:34 am

Again with the haters….. If you don’t like the artist’s music then don’t
    listen, how studid couof you be? #ProtectYM

6. RezAIIDay   On   January 20, 2015 at 8:28 am

I know nobody will probably even read this..

but, Imma type it any way because i hope at least one person will

i’m a rapper with a dream. I know there’s like 200k of those in this world

but please check out my music and subscribe? if you want..? thanks,

I would love nothing more than to have a decent following on youtube..

if anyone? reading this could press the “THUMBS UP” other people will see it

just a simple button press? could make my dream come true =) Thank You

7. IkHaatAfwassen   On   January 20, 2015 at 10:30 am

I was imagining Iggy Azelea and Eminem singing this song, and playing in
    this video. Wouldn’t work I’m sure. You can say about Nicki and Lil Wayne
    what you want, but you just can’t deny the talent they have and the ‘X
    factor’ these two super stars have. Just the voice of Eminem and his rap
    style gives me an irritating feeling. Lil Wayne is the top rap artist for
    me

8. max williams   On   January 20, 2015 at 10:56 am

High school, something Nick and Wayne must ‘ave failed. These people are so
    talentless that all they can rap or sing about is sex. It’s fuckin’
    pathetic.

9. nikanaughty   On   January 20, 2015 at 11:46 am

Two of the ugliest people in one video!
    She has an arse like an elephant.
    And who told that little troll that he can sing?

Can not believe that people buy this crap!

10. Digby Stridiron   On   January 20, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Qll yall need to stop hating just bc they are famous yall probly couldnt
    make it but they tried like and nicki thx bc i love rqpping know and i have
    leearnee to rapp really fast i rapped ur song bang bang in my school talent
    show thx u inspired me

11. SugarPink Candice   On   January 20, 2015 at 1:25 pm

What is the meaning of this? Are they supposed to be in high school, doing
    all this type of shameful things. I guess sex sells surely in this
    industry.

12. Ryan Duarte   On   January 20, 2015 at 2:46 pm

the beat of this song is really addictive, I hope Nicki make songs like
    that because that’s what’s good music,the video has not yet gained the
    certificate, do not know because we have not won because this is a song is
    great, Nicki is not only breast and ass but this clip is really hot to see