One Direction- A Current Affair Full Interview; Performance 2014

Written by on January 26, 2015

One Direction- A Current Affair Full Interview & Performance 2014

twitter: https://twitter.com/stylesftlwt tumblr: http://loverespectharry.tumblr.com/

1. BBoyam902   On   January 27, 2015 at 12:56 am

Zayn is too under rated, yet Zayn and Liam are the actual vocalist of the
    group including the fact Liam now writes their song’s. Zayn and Liam under
    rated but without them there wouldn’t be a one direction like the rest of
    em are adverstiment when you think about it, then Zayn and Liam are doing
    most of the work. Then on the other side Harry has his moment’s though. I
    think if Zayn left one direction he would become a great male vocalist too
    our generation and too the dying music industry. Also have Liam produce
    Zayns music, yeah that would be crazy.

2. alison bustamante   On   January 27, 2015 at 12:01 am

26:25 NIALLS SMILE/LAUGH. I DON’T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS. i just don’t .
    . im gonna die from his smile/laugh. MY BABY IS SO HAWWWWT & CUTE ! <3

3. hcasto08   On   January 26, 2015 at 11:20 pm

I have a question for you guys was you guys Happy when you guys first came
    into the band?I have one more question for you guys do you guys ever have
    problems with each other? I love you 1D you guys are the best.

4. Just Aie   On   January 26, 2015 at 11:03 pm

They’re still the lads I fell in love with 4 years ago 🙂 #FiveIdiots
    #OneDirection

Way to start my week! Yay!

5. oneoftheraindrops   On   January 26, 2015 at 10:31 pm

their fans are so annoying. i love them as a band but just can’t stand them
    sometimes because the fangirls have to laugh and scream at everything they
    say………. like…

6. Heidy Aquino   On   January 26, 2015 at 10:05 pm

OMG 5:11 when Niall gave an eyebrow raised to someone in the audience, and
    there was an squeak as a respond it made laugh so much LMAO

7. Ayesha Irfan   On   January 26, 2015 at 9:04 pm

They sing good but Harry needs to work a bit on his voice projection and
    Niall should’ve been given another part in SMG.

8. Marwa Smiley   On   January 26, 2015 at 8:36 pm

How old even are these girls? and sorry but why did the guy have to
    announce that there’s a boy Directioner in the audience? I know boys
    usually wouldn’t like them but what’s the big deal if a boy does?

9. JRocket 67   On   January 26, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Anybody see at 11:48 Niall said time off is ‘Strictly family time’ and
    Harry was staring straight at Louis. Louis then turned and smirked at Harry
    before Harry waved at a fan. I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence, but I
    think it’s Larry AF.

10. R Childress   On   January 26, 2015 at 6:52 pm

I get I shouldn’t mention 5sos on a 1d interview, but the interviewer
    really reminded me of Liz Hemmings.

11. Nicole E   On   January 26, 2015 at 6:01 pm

If Zayn really does love it that much, it really doesn’t show. I feel like
    he’s on the verge of dropping out any second without any notice.

12. WalkingWith Styles   On   January 26, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Louis being so happy and all… Zayn talking so much more in this
    interview… The Nouis moments… Let’s just sum it up this way… LOVE
    THIS INTERVIEW!!!

13. Vivian Darkbloom   On   January 26, 2015 at 4:20 pm

Harry’s smirk with the tour bus question and the way Louis keeps looking at
    the floor…Hmm, wonder what they do?

14. UniversalLove42   On   January 26, 2015 at 4:08 pm

I don’t think they intended for the audience to interrupt after every damn
    question! This interview could’ve gone way better and been more in depth if
    they had just shut the hell up.

JOIN US, It's free!Don't stay out alone, be part of the Music Lovers!
  • News about your favorite artists
  • Concerts, shows, festivals near you
  • Clubbing events near you