One Direction interview; tour annoucement

Written by on February 1, 2015

Check out the new interview from Dick Clark 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpy4Oxh4Z98 V – Moderator 🙂

All the rights belongs to The X Factor UK The full story of One Direction at the X Factor UK video put together/made by Louise Ritsma.

1. ET Tran   On   February 2, 2015 at 4:33 pm

Did anyone notice that Louis didn’t get a single solo in the ENTIRE show?
    He was just miming to the performances. :'(

2. Sara Hasselman   On   February 2, 2015 at 4:15 pm

I couldn’t stop smiling for some reason when I was watching this but when
    they were third place I seriously cried a little bit I know now of course
    they are still a band but it made me so sad..

3. wango bango   On   February 2, 2015 at 2:32 pm

GOTTA LOVE HARRY FOR SINGING AMERICAN STYLE MUSIC. IT’S AS IF HE KNOWS
    BRITISH MUSIC IS IRRELEVANT.

4. Beth F   On   February 2, 2015 at 2:09 pm

So emotional because I’ve been a fan since 2010 and I remember watching
    their auditions and that’s when I fell in love with Harry haha and then I
    cried when they didn’t get through and then when they got put together as a
    group I was so happy, then after they did the judges houses performance I
    loved them so much that on that night I made a fan account on Twitter and I
    used to watch them every week on xf and watch the video diaries and I’m so
    proud of how far they have come and to have seen them grow themselves and
    to see their songs grow as well! So proud :’)

5. Lou Styles   On   February 2, 2015 at 12:46 pm

OMG this is sooo beautiful! I feel happy & sad together. I mean…Look at
    them now… They all were childs there, now they’re adults! But I love them
    soooooo much! ♥♥♥ 1D are the best & cutest boys ever! I know they’ll be
    older but for me they’re ‘The Boys, which have lost the X-Factor- and
    became International Super Stars’
    #Directioner Forever ♡
    ( Harry’s so sweet at the beginning: My name is Harry Styles, I’m 16 and
    I’m from Holmes Chapel ,Cheshire) :** Cute! Now he lives in L.A, in
    London,…
    Wow! ;D

6. Andy Bo   On   February 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm

sure they came in 3rd. but who are the other 2? how far did they get? just
    wondering? i know who 1D are. i hear their music all the time on the radio.

7. Roshere Banks   On   February 2, 2015 at 12:05 pm

This is a video of how One Direction came together and i thought it was
    good. I have a lot of respect for One Direction and if any of you are
    wondering who i like from One Direction. I like all of them. I used to not
    like Liam but i love him now. the boy i like a lot is Zayn. I love Zayn and
    i have a lot of respect for him and i post a lot of picture’s of him.
    Please comment on who you like from One Direction.

8. mariettula   On   February 2, 2015 at 10:31 am

okay i’m not a directioner per say, but i really like them and if we are to
    be honest, liam carried them through the x-factor. they always relied on
    his stable voice, but i think all of them have gotten a lot better vocally.
    just acknowledging facts don’t bring on the hate! keep it positive :)

9. LovelyBookPage22   On   February 2, 2015 at 9:43 am

Oh god I have a problem! I’m becoming obsessed! I can’t believe this
    started with a Larry video..

10. Mega Hexli   On   February 2, 2015 at 9:26 am

Watching this today after listening the whole day to FOUR kills me. I’m
    squealing the whole time and I can’t stop.

11. Keira   On   February 2, 2015 at 9:25 am

i am slowly starting to listen to 1D. what is going on. it all started when
    i started shipping larry… and now look at me.

12. Deborah M.   On   February 2, 2015 at 8:29 am

if you like it, you can now check out my photography on my facebookpage
    called: DeborahdeMeijer-Photography
    Like and share if you want to, it will mean a lot to me!:) Xx

13. Julie March   On   February 2, 2015 at 7:43 am

I got super emotional when niall said “I want to sell out arenas and make
    albums and work with some of the best names in the world” you can tell 16
    year old Niall had no idea that in just a SHORT amount of time they’d be
    doing just that. SO PROUD OF ALL OF THEM <3

14. Anasia Thomas   On   February 2, 2015 at 7:08 am

Sometime I wish I could interview them or another REAL legit fan because I
    would make sure they ALL answer at least one question and I would ask shit
    that fans REALLY wanna know, like i feel like interviewers are so
    repetitive.. like I wanna know what they was doing in their hotel room
    after the shows, and WTH does harry be talking about on twitter, and do
    they find all the damn trends that the fandom make up funny, shit like that
    y’know

15. Glowritz1   On   February 2, 2015 at 5:40 am

shittiest interview LOL except the social media part… like when will we
    stop giving them fucking maple syrup? I say we give em mini stop signs so
    they can finally meet some of us this summer who’s with me

16. Sheza Malik   On   February 2, 2015 at 5:31 am

Harry: “is it poutine”
    Interviewer: “Well see I couldn’t bring it”
    Harry: “if it’s not then we don’t want it”
    XDD I love how he loves poutine #CanadiansAreAwesome

17. msmusik2   On   February 2, 2015 at 4:01 am

Zayn seems so disconnected in this interview, I can’t help but wonder if
    the fame has gotten to him. I think the band is very fortunate to have each
    other, from what I’ve gathered through concerts and documentaries and other
    videos about musicians, you have to be extremely strong to get through it,
    it looks exhausting to tour and quite lonely if you don’t have anyone with
    you who understands that life. We see all the fun celebrities have, the
    parties, the events, the fans, and the wealth. But I can see how if you
    don’t know how to handle it all, it can really bring you down. Of course
    they would never admit it, because then the public looks on you as
    ungrateful. Anyways, hope he’s alright and he continues to be a part of the
    band:)

18. Roba Sillas   On   February 2, 2015 at 3:20 am

I’m so sad because they’re not coming to Europe with OTRAT and I really
    want to see them for the first time

19. Ishana Mischefski   On   February 2, 2015 at 2:18 am

HAAARRRRYYYYY

OMFG I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF THAT BOY

Seriously like he sounded so hyper when asking for poutine and maple syrup
    like a little boy HE WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

20. Niallisababe1   On   February 2, 2015 at 12:02 am

Since nobody else will recognize how gorgeous Niall is, I guess I will.
    Niall is fucking gorgeous!

21. maria duron   On   February 1, 2015 at 11:48 pm

The fact that harry got excited for maple syrup and raised his hand before
    speaking warms my heart. :)

22. melindy ford   On   February 1, 2015 at 10:34 pm

POUTINE HAHAHA. The way nial drank the syrup straight from the bottle and
    did louis get a haircut?!?!?

23. elphalindagirl   On   February 1, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Niall’s a true Canadian, drinking maple syrup straight from the bottle.

Although he’s got to work on the whole national anthem thing…

24. Narin Tommo   On   February 1, 2015 at 6:51 pm

Zayn is sitting there thinking about the stars, galaxy and universe! But
    i’m in love with how calm and chilled he’s. I just wish he’d speak more so
    i can hear his voice… :’)

25. Chanell Walter   On   February 1, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Hhhmmmmm……. why is Zayn always so quiet and sad and to himself all the
    time now….. gosh…. Harry, could you please get Zayn back on his feet
    and make him smile more!!!! It’s really sad to see him so alone…. :(

JOIN US, It's free!Don't stay out alone, be part of the Music Lovers!
  • News about your favorite artists
  • Concerts, shows, festivals near you
  • Clubbing events near you