One Direction – Little Things

Written by on January 30, 2015

TAKE ME HOME The brand new album out now! Featuring Live While We’re Young and Little Things. iTunes: http://smarturl.it/takemehome1D Amazon: http://amzn.to/…

1. mialolm   On   January 30, 2015 at 3:40 pm

This song has to be the dumbest song I have ever heard. Who sings to an
    insecure girl whilst pointing out all the things they don’t like about
    themselves. That doesn’t make them fell better it makes them feel worse.
    Shit song.

2. Miranda O'Neill   On   January 30, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Oki don’t get me wrong here I love One Direction BUT they are NOT a BOY
    BAND. They are a BOY GROUP. Alright if you want a band have them.all play
    instruments like 5SOS or The Beattles. Like for real.

3. diana lopez   On   January 30, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Even after two years after hearing this song I still can’t help but notice
    that all the boys at my school only care about looks but this song says
    everything I love to hear to be yourself because that is what a guy should
    look for.

4. Sparkly Rainbow   On   January 30, 2015 at 1:32 pm

OMG EVERYTIME THEY SAY IM IN LOVE… I think of Im in love with the CoCo.

im so sorry ;(

5. Lexi Stylinson   On   January 30, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Harry should’ve sung the crinkles by your eyes part because it would be
    more Larry then it already is. Let me explain
    In one interview, Harry said he couldn’t go to bed without tea or lavender.
    Harry talks in his sleep and Louis sings that part.
    LARRY AF. <3
    You know what? I don't ship them. I LUXURY CRUISE THAT SHIT.

6. Neymars gurl   On   January 30, 2015 at 12:34 pm

u can’t go to bed,
    without a cup of tea
    and maybe that’s the reason
    that u talk in your sleep
    ♥♥♥
    and all those conversations
    are the secrets that i keep
    tho,it makes no sense to me

♥♥♥♥♥ these are my fave lyrics

7. Codiablee   On   January 30, 2015 at 9:01 am

Ed sheeran shouldn’t have let these kids take his song. Ugh. Bunch of
    little European rats .

8. Sy Nash   On   January 30, 2015 at 8:21 am

“I’m in love with Lou. And all his little things.”

imma give y’all 5 pounds if y’all know what im talkin’ about.

9. LᏘᎽLᏘᏁ ᎦTᎽLᏋᎦ   On   January 30, 2015 at 7:37 am

I still cry when I listen to this song words can describe how much I love
    this song it’s the best song
    I love one direction so much

10. Payton Casarico   On   January 30, 2015 at 7:26 am

I remember the first time I listened to this and I still get butterflies
    two years later

11. Shubham Sharma   On   January 30, 2015 at 5:53 am

The song that makes you forget all your imperfections (:
    I’m in love with you…and all your #LittleThings
    #2YearsOfLittleThings

12. CCRules123   On   January 30, 2015 at 3:56 am

Who else came from the one direction tribute band’s version to see how bad
    they sounded compared to 1D?

JOIN US, It's free!Don't stay out alone, be part of the Music Lovers!
  • News about your favorite artists
  • Concerts, shows, festivals near you
  • Clubbing events near you