THE MUSIC U LOVE

Sam Smith – Latch (Acoustic)

Written by on 28/01/2015

Vote for Sam for Best British Breakthrough and British Artist Video of the Year at the BRIT awards British Breakthrough Award: http://po.st/VoteSam British Artist Video Of The Year: http://po.st/…

READ ALSO
Video: Sam Smith – Writing’s On The Wall; (Feat. Disclosure)
sam-smith-2014

Sam Smith – "Writing's On The Wall" (Feat. Disclosure) Video In celebration of that fact, Sam Smith has just released a video for “Writing's On The Wall,” his theme for the upcoming Bond movie Spectre, co-written by Jimmy Napes and featuring production from Disclosure. Vibee radio & TV Stereogum

In The Lonely Hour Deluxe Version Sam Smith
sam-smith-2014

In The Lonely Hour Deluxe Version Sam SmithIn The Lonely Hour Deluxe Version Sam SmithIn The Lonely Hour Deluxe Version Sam SmithIn The Lonely Hour Deluxe Ve... NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

Grammy predictions 2015: Sam Smith expected to sweep
sam-smith-2014

|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv Grammy predictions 2015: Sam Smith expected to sweep Even so, Swift's name doesn't appear in every one of this year's top Grammy categories (Record, Song and Album of the Year). Sam Smith's does. In fact, he's the only star who has across-the-board bids in all the top slots. There's a simple reason Swift ... Read more on New York Daily News Sam Smith's new music video is the best thing you'll see today I'm personally not a fan of Sam Smith, to say the least — I find his Read more

BRITs 2015: Ed Sheeran on the Red Carpet – on Sam Smith, Jagerbombs
ed-sheeran

|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv BRITs 2015: Ed Sheeran on the Red Carpet - on Sam Smith, Jagerbombs ... Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith and George Ezra - one of them is going to walk away from The BRITs the King... well, if they can stop big-ing each other up constantly. We caught up with Ed on the BRITs Red Carpet and after we told him that Sam had said he hoped ... Read more on heatworld Ed Sheeran's X wins Mastercard Best Album at the Brit Awards Ed Sheeran has won the Best Album at Read more

Sam Smith – Lay Me Down (Acoustic)
sam-smith-2014

Vote for Sam for Best British Breakthrough and British Artist Video of the Year at the BRIT awards - http://po.st/BRITSAM Get the debut album 'In The Lonely ... Video Rating: 4 / 5|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

1. danniella rose   On   28/01/2015 at 8:23 PM

I don’t even have words that can describe how amazing and talented he is,
    oh my freaking gosh.

2. miguel calderon   On   28/01/2015 at 6:55 PM

the first time i heard this song all it reminds me of how much i cherish
    you and adore you

3. naruto0187   On   28/01/2015 at 6:26 PM

Dear God, that voice. I’m speechless, so I’ll just leave it at that.

4. Ug0tmi1k   On   28/01/2015 at 5:53 PM

i know this is gonna be a long stretch, but does anyone know that girl on
    the violin?? She’s gorgeous, and her violin carries soo much soul

5. Penny Walter   On   28/01/2015 at 5:49 PM

Since when did “acoustic” include a piano, violin and a bass violin? I
    guess I’m old school……click

6. Cheryl Muradas   On   28/01/2015 at 5:44 PM

This song inspires me. The words, arrangement, and the voice. Beautifully
    done!

7. brian upton   On   28/01/2015 at 4:05 PM

26th of September and I hope it find you all in good health, but if not
    then get well soon.

8. Hanadi Hobls   On   28/01/2015 at 3:48 PM

Wow. When I landed on this video I judged too quickly! I thought “Great,
    another over-famed Youtube performer with little talent that performs
    musically predictable big hits” – but his vocals are, well, just wow.

9. Lin Marie   On   28/01/2015 at 3:15 PM

Jason Sweeting What the hell are you smoking?? Sam Smith, Bruno Mars and
    John Legend are keeping R&B alive! No disrespect to any of those talented
    singers, but the King of R&B is R. Kelly and he’s not hardly dead. Seen him
    lately with Lady Gaga, or heard him on Jennifer’s new track? Remember
    Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, Mary J. Blige, Maxwell, Alicia Keys, Mariah
    Carey, Usher? All and more are R&B. Don’t believe the hype. Just because
    young white kids are into the bubble gum music doesn’t mean that the real
    stuff is fading away – not hardly. R&B is deeply rooted in jazz and gospel
    — to many it’s the black folks’ country music. It’s deeply rooted in black
    history and American history so it’s here to stay.

10. Draco Chu   On   28/01/2015 at 3:00 PM

I love this song to death & I just sang a cover on my channel…nowhere
    near as good as this though cuz I just sing for fun! Anyone feel free to
    comment what you think? :p

11. vscojam   On   28/01/2015 at 2:23 PM

A Sam Smith and Ariana Grande duet would leave people breathless. Deep
    voice plus high soft voice would be fucking perfect especially on slow
    songs like this. Ugh someone make that happennnn

12. wendy funes   On   28/01/2015 at 12:08 PM

Sam smith could sing the terms and conditions on iTunes and make me cry…

13. Tsunami Lan   On   28/01/2015 at 11:39 AM

I just heard this song for the first time 3 weeks ago. My ex-boyfriend had
    been looking for me for 30 years he arranged for the resturant where we
    reunited to play this beautiful song and again he played it in the park
    where we slow danced under the full moon. 😉 Play it again Sam…Play it