THE MUSIC U LOVE

Steve Aoki feat. will.i.am – Born To Get Wild (Official Video)

Written by on 20/01/2015

Steve Aoki feat. will.i.am – Born To Get Wild Available Now On Neon Future I! iTunes: http://smarturl.it/NeonFuture1 Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/releas…|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

READ ALSO
will.i.am, Cody Wise – It's My Birthday
cody wise

Music video by will.i.am & Cody Wise performing "It's My Birthday", featuring your favorite Vine, YouTube and Maker Studios artists all in one amazing collab... Download now on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/iamwillpower Music video by will.i.am performing Feelin' Myself. (C) 2013 Interscope Records. NOW PLAYING: LIVE! To watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

Will.i.am Is Afraid of 3D Printers: 'You're Going to Be Able to Print a Person'
Will.I.Am

|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv Will.i.am Is Afraid of 3D Printers: 'You're Going to Be Able to Print a Person' Will.i.am hasn't been in the spotlight much of late, besides debuting his line of eyeglasses and his video for the Jimmy Fallon-assisted “Ew!” But, that doesn't mean that the Black Eyed Peas member has been living under a rock. He's very aware of hot ... Read more on New York's 92.3 NOW

PDMG, new sound for summertime with Lil Tecca, Snoop Dogg, G-Eazy in a Micromix
Pdmg Micromix 168 G Eazy

Hello from DANIELE MILANI , This time the new Micromix includes 4 current tracks that are rotating this week on V2BEAT. The new release by Lil Tecca Featuring Juice Wrld and Fetty Wap. Snoop Dogg, G-Eazy and Maluma. Let's listen! 1 - Lil Tecca Ft Juice WRLD & Fetty Wap - Ransom Remix 'Lil Tecca', pseudonym of 'Tyler-Justin Anthony Sharpe' (New York, August 26, 2002), is an American rapper. A very popular rapper in America, this new single with soft sounds is also proposed in Europe. Also excellent collaboration of 'Juice WRLD' and 'Fetty Wap' 2 - Snoop Dogg, DMX Read more

Usher – OMG ft. will.i.am
Usher

|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv Music video by Usher featuring will.i.am performing OMG. (C) 2010 LaFace Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment. Video Rating: 4 / 5 Music video by Usher featuring Young Jeezy performing Love In This Club. (C) 2008 LaFace Records, LLC.

POP DM GATE, Hourly appointment with the “Best Of” and new releases with Daniele Milani
Musicgate Dm

A few weeks ago a new music segment has started on V2BEAT Music TVision. POP DM GATE, so it has been defined an appointment that every hour, before the Clock, dedicates to our designer DJ "DanieleMilani" a space that includes short micromixes. PDMG offers the latest news in dance / pop music and also the "best of" of the artists who made the history of music. A short list of what has already aired: BEST OF PHARREL WILLIAM By Daniele Milani (MicroMix) POP DM GATE - BEST OF DJ TIESTO (Micromix by Daniele Milani) BEST OF ZEDD By Daniele Milani Read more

1. Artem Agrane. Let's play a games   On   21/01/2015 at 5:34 AM

Я один увидел геймпад и планшет Nvidia Shield?

2. balloonpoop   On   21/01/2015 at 4:42 AM

So we are all just supposed to forget that Will.I.Am ripped off Mat Zo and
    Arty? No. I for one will never forget that or this. Steve Aoki and Will.I.Am.
    can suck it.

3. Görkem Yapar   On   21/01/2015 at 3:58 AM

şarkı o kadar da hoşuma gitmedi ama dinleyip duruyorum sebebini bilen varsa
    söylesin

4. MakeShiftHero   On   21/01/2015 at 3:13 AM

Why do people always have to complain? Even I have to complain about people
    complaining now.

5. Lawand Hoeff   On   21/01/2015 at 2:36 AM

Lol the dimitri vegas like mike and boostedkids remix is so much better

6. DarkComet360   On   21/01/2015 at 12:59 AM

Did anyone notice that THEE Mini me is in this video? Lol, I noticed him.
    Yeah, THEE Mini me. They dressed him up and now he looks like futuristic
    Mini me. Hahaha.

7. Arcade Adepts   On   21/01/2015 at 12:12 AM

if only the beginning melody was the lead and It did not have that drop

8. Music-aholics Anonymous   On   21/01/2015 at 12:04 AM

Apparently there is a free album download for Steve Akoi. I don’t really
    know much about download stuff, but love his music so here is the info that
    came from a post I saw on Google +…

Free +Steve Aoki​ #NeonFutureI album on +Google Play​… go to the play
    store and download now!!! #EDM #ElectronicDanceMusic

9. Daniel G.   On   20/01/2015 at 10:39 PM

Well this is actually the first time I hear a somewhat ”decent” Aoki
    song, however it’s nothing special either, we all know this is the
    commercial/bullcrap side of electronic music, also will i am sounded ok,
    but when will the day come when he raps about something other than drinking
    n shit, although he has done some good songs lyrically, most of his songs
    are just the same ish over and over

10. Kriositivity   On   20/01/2015 at 9:38 PM

Yo, Aoki. You have some songs on my music game Audition. Don’t be a dick
    like Lady Gaga and remove it when you get super famous.

11. Cotrax   On   20/01/2015 at 9:27 PM

Jo guys 🙂
    I´m a young producer from Germany (15) 🙂
    What do you think about my tracks ?

12. joshstylegaming   On   20/01/2015 at 9:06 PM

Did anyone geek out over the use of an Nvidia Shield Tablet?
    Tegra K1 FTW

13. Cykel Pump   On   20/01/2015 at 8:10 PM

Aoki, aoki. First you’re copying the sound of Boyz Noize and Bloody
    Beetroots. Now you’re making collaborations with the laziest rapper alive.
    I hope you’re proud about yourself.

14. Moozy Mathers   On   20/01/2015 at 8:02 PM

Music is just a business these days. We can’t see anything natural
    anymore..