Steve Aoki feat. will.i.am – Born To Get Wild (Official Video)

Written by on 20/01/2015

Steve Aoki feat. will.i.am – Born To Get Wild Available Now On Neon Future I! iTunes: http://smarturl.it/NeonFuture1 Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/releas…|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

READ ALSO
POP DM GATE this time honoring 70s group Simply Red in a fresh remix, really good
Pdmg Simply Red

Hello from DANIELE MILANI , This time the new Micromix includes 3 of the historical group SIMPLY RED that are entering into the playlist on V2BEAT: Simply Red are an English soul-pop band founded in the first half of the 1980s by Mick Hucknall and two members of the band. They were brilliant at shooting soul / funky / blues songs from the 70s and almost creating new songs for a huge audience. In 2009 they broke up but "MICK" brought forward the project with considerable success. For several years he has lived in Italy and is also involved in Read more

Iggy Azalea thanks Will.i.am, Lupe Fiasco for defending her
iggy-azalea

Iggy Azalea thanks Will.i.am, Lupe Fiasco for defending her "@IGGYAZALEA hiphop is global now … it doesn't matter if your white or black," Will.i.am wrote Monday in support of the "Fancy" rapper. "Thanks for contributing & spreading our culture positively. It saddens me that people are making a big deal about ... Read more on New York Daily News || NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

Usher – OMG ft. will.i.am
Usher

|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv Music video by Usher featuring will.i.am performing OMG. (C) 2010 LaFace Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment. Video Rating: 4 / 5 Music video by Usher featuring Young Jeezy performing Love In This Club. (C) 2008 LaFace Records, LLC.

will.i.am: ‘I Want to Be Known for Ideas’
Will.I.Am

will.i.am: 'I Want to Be Known for Ideas' “will.i.am's passion, knowledge and vision for new technology is completely contagious," said Phil Molyneux, president and chief operating officer of i.am+, a company will.i.am created to develop wearable technology. Its first product, a luxury smart ... Read more on Chase News & Stories   Is will.i.am right about the future? Part-time musician, part-time entrepreneur, part-time tech investor: Will.i.am has many strings to his bow. I paid a visit to his LA studio to talk about his plans to change our lives. Share this story About sharing · Email · Facebook · Twitter Read more

PDMG: New Music selection of the week, Joy Club, Katy Perry, Martin Garrix in a mix
Pdmg Micromix 147

Hello from DANIELE MILANI , This time the new Micromix includes 4 current tracks, Joy Club with In the Night, Katy Perry with Daises (MK Remix), Martin Garrix with the featuring by John Martin with Higher Ground (Extended Mix)  that are rotating this week on V2BEAT, let's look at them and listen to them more closely: MICROMIX  New Hits Selection This week's new Micromix which includes 4 tracks 1 - Joy Club - In The Night (Extended Mix) Here we go, the first news for the summer arrives! Here is the first one: the chorus is beautiful, easy drum dance, Read more

1. Artem Agrane. Let's play a games   On   21/01/2015 at 5:34 AM

Я один увидел геймпад и планшет Nvidia Shield?

2. balloonpoop   On   21/01/2015 at 4:42 AM

So we are all just supposed to forget that Will.I.Am ripped off Mat Zo and
    Arty? No. I for one will never forget that or this. Steve Aoki and Will.I.Am.
    can suck it.

3. Görkem Yapar   On   21/01/2015 at 3:58 AM

şarkı o kadar da hoşuma gitmedi ama dinleyip duruyorum sebebini bilen varsa
    söylesin

4. MakeShiftHero   On   21/01/2015 at 3:13 AM

Why do people always have to complain? Even I have to complain about people
    complaining now.

5. Lawand Hoeff   On   21/01/2015 at 2:36 AM

Lol the dimitri vegas like mike and boostedkids remix is so much better

6. DarkComet360   On   21/01/2015 at 12:59 AM

Did anyone notice that THEE Mini me is in this video? Lol, I noticed him.
    Yeah, THEE Mini me. They dressed him up and now he looks like futuristic
    Mini me. Hahaha.

7. Arcade Adepts   On   21/01/2015 at 12:12 AM

if only the beginning melody was the lead and It did not have that drop

8. Music-aholics Anonymous   On   21/01/2015 at 12:04 AM

Apparently there is a free album download for Steve Akoi. I don’t really
    know much about download stuff, but love his music so here is the info that
    came from a post I saw on Google +…

Free +Steve Aoki​ #NeonFutureI album on +Google Play​… go to the play
    store and download now!!! #EDM #ElectronicDanceMusic

9. Daniel G.   On   20/01/2015 at 10:39 PM

Well this is actually the first time I hear a somewhat ”decent” Aoki
    song, however it’s nothing special either, we all know this is the
    commercial/bullcrap side of electronic music, also will i am sounded ok,
    but when will the day come when he raps about something other than drinking
    n shit, although he has done some good songs lyrically, most of his songs
    are just the same ish over and over

10. Kriositivity   On   20/01/2015 at 9:38 PM

Yo, Aoki. You have some songs on my music game Audition. Don’t be a dick
    like Lady Gaga and remove it when you get super famous.

11. Cotrax   On   20/01/2015 at 9:27 PM

Jo guys 🙂
    I´m a young producer from Germany (15) 🙂
    What do you think about my tracks ?

12. joshstylegaming   On   20/01/2015 at 9:06 PM

Did anyone geek out over the use of an Nvidia Shield Tablet?
    Tegra K1 FTW

13. Cykel Pump   On   20/01/2015 at 8:10 PM

Aoki, aoki. First you’re copying the sound of Boyz Noize and Bloody
    Beetroots. Now you’re making collaborations with the laziest rapper alive.
    I hope you’re proud about yourself.

14. Moozy Mathers   On   20/01/2015 at 8:02 PM

Music is just a business these days. We can’t see anything natural
    anymore..