Steve Aoki feat. will.i.am – Born To Get Wild (Official Video)

Written by on January 20, 2015

Steve Aoki feat. will.i.am – Born To Get Wild Available Now On Neon Future I! iTunes: http://smarturl.it/NeonFuture1 Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/releas…|| NOW LIVE ON CHANNEL || watch in full size: http://www.timeradio.tv

1. Artem Agrane. Let's play a games   On   January 21, 2015 at 5:34 am

Я один увидел геймпад и планшет Nvidia Shield?

2. balloonpoop   On   January 21, 2015 at 4:42 am

So we are all just supposed to forget that Will.I.Am ripped off Mat Zo and
    Arty? No. I for one will never forget that or this. Steve Aoki and Will.I.Am.
    can suck it.

3. MakeShiftHero   On   January 21, 2015 at 3:13 am

Why do people always have to complain? Even I have to complain about people
    complaining now.

4. DarkComet360   On   January 21, 2015 at 12:59 am

Did anyone notice that THEE Mini me is in this video? Lol, I noticed him.
    Yeah, THEE Mini me. They dressed him up and now he looks like futuristic
    Mini me. Hahaha.

5. Music-aholics Anonymous   On   January 21, 2015 at 12:04 am

Apparently there is a free album download for Steve Akoi. I don’t really
    know much about download stuff, but love his music so here is the info that
    came from a post I saw on Google +…

Free +Steve Aoki​ #NeonFutureI album on +Google Play​… go to the play
    store and download now!!! #EDM #ElectronicDanceMusic

6. Daniel G.   On   January 20, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Well this is actually the first time I hear a somewhat ”decent” Aoki
    song, however it’s nothing special either, we all know this is the
    commercial/bullcrap side of electronic music, also will i am sounded ok,
    but when will the day come when he raps about something other than drinking
    n shit, although he has done some good songs lyrically, most of his songs
    are just the same ish over and over

7. Kriositivity   On   January 20, 2015 at 9:38 pm

Yo, Aoki. You have some songs on my music game Audition. Don’t be a dick
    like Lady Gaga and remove it when you get super famous.

8. Cykel Pump   On   January 20, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Aoki, aoki. First you’re copying the sound of Boyz Noize and Bloody
    Beetroots. Now you’re making collaborations with the laziest rapper alive.
    I hope you’re proud about yourself.

JOIN US, It's free!Don't stay out alone, be part of the Music Lovers!
  • News about your favorite artists
  • Concerts, shows, festivals near you
  • Clubbing events near you