Usher – OMG ft. will.i.am

Written by on February 9, 2015

Music video by Usher featuring will.i.am performing OMG. (C) 2010 LaFace Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment.

Music video by Usher featuring Young Jeezy performing Love In This Club. (C) 2008 LaFace Records, LLC.

1. Superstar480   On   February 9, 2015 at 10:55 pm

MAn the bitches I used to roll back in the day used to love the beginning
    of the song now I know why.

2. MANNLIERMANNCO   On   February 9, 2015 at 9:13 pm

I CAN MILK THIS TITS!!!
    I CAN BREAK THIS CUFFS!!

AAARGHHHHRRHHAGGAHHHHHHRAGAHGHHAGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

3. LuckyMusiqLive   On   February 9, 2015 at 6:44 pm

ths song is stuck in my head. the beat is addicting. love the chorus too.
    I’m getting known quickly because i rap with meaning.. thumbs up if you
    hate when you take a shit and the water splashes your balls…

4. Brittany Reid   On   February 9, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Kanye doesn’t need to say anything. All he has to do is put his palm out to
    get the keys to her car.

5. Sydney Ertmer   On   February 9, 2015 at 5:28 pm

this was a song when i was little, so i hope im not the only person who
    still loves this song …….

6. markus liu   On   February 9, 2015 at 4:02 pm

his song is so good and that wa waht made like this but his danceing need
    work im not saying it bad it good but it need work

7. Nayeli Ramirez   On   February 9, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Oh, oh , oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
    Ohh my gosh
    You make me want to say
    Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

8. Queenstar Betty Amoah   On   February 9, 2015 at 11:12 am

Fuck you human beings. I’m glad you never prosper. There are many trials
    and tribulations coming your way. I’m glad you are being attacked by
    witches and wizards. I should break of what demons? I’m with the demons
    till the end of time. I’m glad Satan is destroying your lives. Satan will
    climb out of his cage in hell, drag you into the depths of hell, tie you in
    huge chains and tear you to pieces.

JOIN US, It's free!Don't stay out alone, be part of the Music Lovers!
  • News about your favorite artists
  • Concerts, shows, festivals near you
  • Clubbing events near you