V2BEAT TV is actually a non-profit organization that intends to promote emerging music artists and all those who believe they are making their debut in the world music scene with quality songs and videos.
V2BEAT TV is regularly seen by hundred thousands of loyal TV viewers from all over the world, so it’s a great opportunity to make your brand known and grow worldwide.
The person we are looking for must be highly motivated, reliable, widely trusted and interested in our business. A person who has already had experience in the world of digital media distribution through the internet is preferable. As our business is based on the distribution of music video content, the person applying as Business Developer should preferably, but not necessarily be aware of the music sector related to the genre V2BEAT deals with, namely POP / DANCE music.
The tasks that the candidate will be led to perform are the following:
– Carry out an assessment on the current state of the activity of the V2BEAT music channel, considering the weaknesses / strengths and then suggesting the best strategies for growth in the market by drawing up development and growth plans.
– Dealing with the Marketing (or delegating) of the music channel, with the aim of expanding partnerships with the OTT broadcasting networks, Social Networks and everything that can be effective to expand the brand in the world and therefore broaden the audience.
– Create interfacing with advertising concessionaire companies. After analysis of the V2BEAT audience, the candidate will be able to establish the right advertising segment so as not to alter the use of the channel by viewers. The methods of dissemination, the type of broadcast and the types of promotional announcements will be discussed and agreed with the management.
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Remote work.
– Work towards goals.
– Remuneration as a percentage to be established on the basis of development plans and commercial financial resources acquired.
– Possible corporate participation.
ADDITIONAL TASK (not expressly requested but preferable)
Manage with legal aspects The person we are looking for will also have to deal with the legal aspects of the company, or through interfacing with an external lawyer he will be responsible for the procedures for obtaining permissions and consents on copyright rights and the drafting of music distribution contracts with record companies and the like.
We look forward to welcoming your company as our new business developer.